To the Countessa Isabella Florentina (Samheen 22, MT)

Moderator: Mods

To the Countessa Isabella Florentina (Samheen 22, MT)

Post by Guest »

A small letter with no visible seal upon the wax, is sent by courier to the Citadel.

Countessa...

I hope you will not find this letter impertinent, for that is not my intention. Sometimes my Passions dictate the pace at which I precede...at others...my mind. In either case, I still find myself a hapless captive of your earlier charms.

I am to travel to Kislovan with the Procession for Caesar this day. I assume that you will be amongst those that mourn him. If you are able, it would be my pleasure to further our acquaintance over dinner. I will, of course, understand if your grief is too great.

Until the next...
your servant,

Valmont
Isabella Florentina
Countess Companio, "Countess Cabernet"

Post by Isabella Florentina »

The courier found Isabella not in her appartment. She was running around, giving support to Lady Aesa, arranging matters with the procession and of course going to a lone point on the isle to confer on religious matters. She would not find the letter till later. Would it be in time?

OOC: I´d be delighted to attend, but Isa cannot yet write back. Not sure if she´ll make it in time ;)
[size=92][color=darkred] [b][i]
Together they planned a power and a love that would be envied forever.
Who was to know that forever would be so short?[/i][/size][/color][/b]
Isabella Florentina
Countess Companio, "Countess Cabernet"

Post by Isabella Florentina »

OOC: Whew! I somewhat cleared my schedule!

IC: Between accompanying Lady Aesa back to her quarters and rushing out to the lighthouse Isabella found the letter and quickly penned a reply, and bade a courier to bring it with due haste to the Marcade Estate.

Milord de Cross,

I was delighted to have received an invitation to dinner, though I fear with all the preperations and ceremonies in the Citadel today I have perhaps found your letter late, and I beg your forgiveness for appearing callous in not replying earlier.

I will be happy to share a quiet meal with you this eveningtide. These times of mourning are best spend with fellow believers after all.

Sincerely,

I.
Last edited by Isabella Florentina on Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=92][color=darkred] [b][i]
Together they planned a power and a love that would be envied forever.
Who was to know that forever would be so short?[/i][/size][/color][/b]

Return to “The Citadel proper Archive”