The Assassin's Guild - Samheen 20th

Moderators: Tristam, Mods

Post by Guest »

Scornac lunari would have beamed with hahppiness at the slight praise he had gotten. Other than from Habriul it was the only praise he had recieved. Instead though, as he had learned these past days to do, he kept a straight face trying not to give off any signs of emotion.

He answered the next question without hesitation giving the truth of the matter. "I went into the bazaar to purchase clothing witht he mark of Elamshin. Something nice. I happened across a young female there and I told her I was a member of the house that not many knew of. She believed and then mentioned the feast. This was before I knew Elamshin would not be there. I mentioned i owuld go and pay my respects. It wsa then I was traped. I must at least make my presence known tonight before slipping off as the seamstress will be expecting me."

Scorna would normally have given an exasperated, or drooped his head in defeat. Instead his head remained held high with an air of determination about. This was indeed his most difficult task but he was not about to fail. "I am due back there before the feast to pick up my clothing for the evening. This is why I hurried back here. I was hoping that you could teach me the names of a few house hold members. A higher ranking few within the house."
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

"I can give a few names to drop which might be safe to drop if you move about quickly." Mistress Vlast mused. "The trick with name dropping is running into those that know the name well."

"Still I would advise you to miss the feast all together." Vlast continued. "The only reason to worry about the seamstress is if you fear she can identify you. Then you must pay her a visit to ensure her silence."
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]

Post by Guest »

Scornac listened and nodded his head thinking on this a moment. "Perhaps when I went to gather my clothing for the feast if I dispatched of her and the young man with her. He might be a difficulty as he seemed to have an air about him of one possibly trained, but if I take care of the two then no one will expect to see me at the feast." He stated witha slight shrug though still pondering on the idea.

"Mistress if that would work then I see no need for names other than perhaps some information that might be useful in getting me into the funeral. that is if I have guessed the time correctly." He looked up at her a slight look of confusion and pondering now on his face as he thought over jsut how he was to get into the temple during such a time.
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

"On the case of the seamstress and her man, be careful and time it well." Mistress Vlast cautioned. "More Elamshin deaths on the eve of things will make senses and security even tighter around the Eldest."

She uncrossed her legs and then swung her right one delicately over her left. "As for the temple of Anasati." She caught her right lip between her teeth as she mused. "Once inside the temple, moving about will be simple. A black robe with a cowl and following the lead of the other acolytes will get you where you need to be. Of course he requires you to be somewhat familiar with the rituals of Anasati. Preferably you would use a subtle weapon. Something to kill with at a distance that would look like religious regalia."

"If you don't think you could pull that off, then your best bet is to ambush him at his way to the Temple." Vlast concluded. "There is really only one clear way from the Elamshin grounds to the Temple. Laying an ambush would not be difficult. Escaping his guards would be the tough part."
[size=100]

Shel Silverstein[/size]

Post by Guest »

Scornac listened intently to what mistress Vlast had to say. He was leaning forward in his seat taking in every detail. He doubted he would be able to attack him in the temple he was no good with throwing a weapon. He would have to lay an ambush.

"Thankyou mistress Vlast. I have an idea as to what I will do. I will work this out and hopefuly all will go well. If all does I will be in your debt. Perhaps we could share a drink as a show of gratitude." He rose and bowed to the mistress and left the room. He headed toward the Bazaar. It was about that time. He would gather his garmnets and head to the household to set up his ambush. It would be tough but hopefuly all would go well. He closed the door behind himself upon leaving and nodded once to the young man who stood in the hall.
Last edited by Guest on Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

"Good fortune to you, Scornac." Mistress Vlast smiled at him. "If you survive we shall certainly toast your success. And if you fail, I am pleased I got the chance to meet you before your death."

Scornac was uncontested on his way out of the Guild.

OOC: Feel free to go back to the Bazzar thread with a new timestamp.
[size=100]

Shel Silverstein[/size]

Return to “Gulanadur Archive”