To Captain U. Synkaaros (Sam 24th, TT)

Moderator: Mods

Grant
Retired Game Designer

To Captain U. Synkaaros (Sam 24th, TT)

Post by Grant »

(OOC Notes: Loraith, please assume you can have any responses appropriately read and interpreted to you if you receive such a response.)

Clerk Sanatis wrote:Captain Synkaaros,

He who adresses you is Loraith Kasvenir of Kislovan. Member of the family Cullàmh, cousin to Achroiliel Rilana Lady Master of the Seas, former knight errant of Kislovan and former military trainee. I come in your absence to request entry into the Purple guard. I hope to be granted an audience on the morrow or if not in some time in the future.

transcribed Clk. Sanatis, Oo. Exchequer, esquire
Maeve: It starts with ambition
Meridiuz: It ends with Grant
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

Sergeant Calbot wrote:Captain Ulder,

I have been forwarded a copy of this letter, and given your schedule, I have seen fit to insure this applicant is included in the lines for Fryday. I shall keep you advised regarding his progress.

-Sgt. Calbot, PG HD

To Loraith...

Sergeant Calbot wrote:Greetings and welcome, Sir Kasvenir.

Please accept my apologies that the Guard were deployed at the time of your visit. We have prepared orientation and training for Samheen 25th at the start of Morningtide, and it is my personal hope that you will join us at that time. All recruits will muster at the Palace Gates, and I will conduct you into the Fortress at that time.

Best wishes, and may the Light shine,
Sergeant Calbot, MoArms, Purple Guard HD
Maeve: It starts with ambition
Meridiuz: It ends with Grant

Return to “The Citadel proper Archive”