Attention New Players: Where you should start

Moderators: Ashari, Mods

Tristam

Attention New Players: Where you should start

Post by Tristam »

Pan's Isle is a rather divided place at present and not all parts of it can be reached freely. Here is a guide for where you should first post on arrival.

Around the mystic portal is the tent community of Gatetown. Here the displaced residents of Pan's Isle have congregated to nurse their wounds and try to plan what they are going to do next. Those arriving in Pan's Isle by the Portals should post in the Gatetown Portal thread. Natives of Gatetown should start in the communal meeting place of the Temple of Pan.

Earthen ramparts now obscure the great cave mouth that leads to the underground realm of Gulanadur just as a huge patch of night now obscures those walls from the sun. Here lies Fort Dusk, the stronghold of the dark adhiel. All those ascending from the surface should begin here.

After an easy victory over the sensual Panlings, the warrirors and merchants have been having a grand time settling into main dock town of Pan's Isle and have begun remaking it in their own image. One pious son of Dominicus has renamed it Aveas and the name has stuck. Those arriving by ship should post in the Aveas: From the Sea thread. Those wishing to play bold explorers within the new town should post in the Quartermaster's Square. Remember the ship travel to Pan's Isle is rare at present. Be sure to check with the mods before choosing arrival by this method.

Any other types of arrivals will be handled on a case by case basis.
Last edited by Tristam on Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]
Galina Faulkland

Fort Dusk?

Post by Galina Faulkland »

((What timestamp would the Ft. Dusk people be arriving at?))
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

Ssinith and likely Rylagh will be arriving on 25th Gravetide.
[size=100]

Shel Silverstein[/size]
Ssinith DIllil
Tazlure Supporter

Fort Dusk?

Post by Ssinith DIllil »

Should we start the Fort Dusk thread on the 26th, then? It would give the traveling group some rest time... and we need to have a date on the Sync event.
"If all things are energy and a wizard is a master of manipulating it, then as a politician am I studying the greatest sorcery of all."

~S'sinith

NOMINATION
Most Heroic Male PC (2008)
Most Religious PC (2008/2006)
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

I shall be posting a stickied description of Fort Dusk. When that occurs you may start your threads on the 26th in Pan's Isle.

-- Tristam
[size=100]

Shel Silverstein[/size]

Return to “Aveas Archive”