List of common Ursa NPC's

Moderator: Mods

Brytan
Moderator & Coordinator Triangle Islands

List of common Ursa NPC's

Post by Brytan »

This will prove to be a vital thread in coordinating threads on Ursa Etheria. Seeing as everyone knows everyone in the closely knit community, there is no room for generic characters in this setting. No "a bald man" or "an elderly woman" descriptions to fit into the background for some stimulation/conversation.

All the NPCs have to be named and all NPCs are meaningfull.

In this respect I've started a shortlist of all the background NPCs I've used so far, be it only at a mention or in conversation, with space for in depth development should the need arise. Basic setup of the NPC description:

name - gender - warp shape and stage - age - personality if applicable

[hr][/hr]
Allaeya - female - tiger warper (unawakened) - age 15

Trehu - male - wolf warper (awakened, master) - age 142 - named "the grumpy old man" by the younger Kanthrop, Trehu is actually a very proud warrior. His left leg taken off in a battle on the isle of Pan long ago he feels a deep seeding hate for the cane he must use to walk upright.

Kaila - female - hawk warper (awakened, journeyman) - age 73 - Pretty much the self proclaimed nurturer of the young, she has mothered a great many welps to maturity and seen them go off to find their own fortune in the tribe or outside the island. She is kind and understanding, can take a joke and will protect her "young ones" at any cost.

Culwago - male - black panther warper (unawakened, kit) - age 17 - Culwago is a solitary loner, staying to his own devices, running off every now and then to do as he sees fit. His training incomplete, he took part in the most recent trial ceremony and faced his Inner Animal and chose to forfeit to it, basically opening the way for it to take him over. A new Beast born?
Last edited by Brytan on Sat May 20, 2006 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=84][i]I'm sorry, but I don't know who you're talking about. You must be confusing me with that other guy...[/i][/size]

[size=67]Avatar drawn and edited by me, Darkness concept (c) Topcow comics
Age=28 - SCZ=E - Attendance=daily[/size]

Return to “Kanthrop Archive”