Cit: To Severo Lo Russo [Samheen 27th]

Moderator: Mods

Rosalie Marcada
Baroness Marcada, Ambassador World's Mouth

Cit: To Severo Lo Russo [Samheen 27th]

Post by Rosalie Marcada »

Dear Papa,

As you know by now some small mishap occured which stopped my last letter. So I will endeavour to write it anew! Ramius sends his love. He is visiting me. Let me assure you as I have him that your little girl is alright and thriving, as of course you knew I would.

I have met a few people that you might be interested in knowing. Master Crane seems to have the right kind of business going in the Empire, and might be very willing to take up further discussions on how both families could benefit each other.

Speaking of benefiting families... Baron Marcada has expressed his solemn intentions to me, which he will be making public very soon. I hope I can write to you soon about this. So far the Baron has been very beneficial to me in the Citadel, arranging introductions. He also seems to maintain the style of living that I am accostumed to. While I know you both have been competitors in the past I can't see why you would object to such an arrangement. However, Ramius is being Ramius again, and he is resolved to have a talk with the good man first. Perhaps he can start the negotiations. I would not want to incovenience you. I know how much your joints trouble you and the Empire is a very barbaric place that you'd wish to avoid.

Dear Papa, when I think of all the living costs that the Citadel is creating, with balls at every turn and important occasions for the Mouth, can I beg for your indulgence once more and send me some funds through diplomatic mail? I do want to do my family proud, and cannot be seen in the same dress twice.

Send my love to Mother,

Love,

Rose

Ps. Please hold Master Tormson of the Mardigal in high regard. He has kindly lend me his assistance in sending you this letter.
[size=84][color=darkred]This character has resigned and is now a NPC.[/color]

Return to “Patrician's Ring Archive”