Cit: To Sir F Hagen, 28th Sam

Moderator: Mods

Jolanda

Cit: To Sir F Hagen, 28th Sam

Post by Jolanda »

Dear Frederic,

It must be something unusual, really, I cannot even imagine how it might feel to inspire others to search for goodness within themselves. Might it feel very special? I hope so, I hope that you might smile now reading this.

I am searching for goodness, I am trying to do the right thing... it is because of you. Oddly, it seems to hurt a great deal to deny personal desires, to think of the greater good seems to extinguish childish thoughts of happiness. I fear, by my doing the right thing, I may never see you again.

I have released Antonio of his obligation to marry me. It were a secret, but we were never truly united in either sense. I were present at his attack, this you know, and curious circumstance had me take that charade, compelled to nurse him to health. A charade that developed further than it ought. It is not right that he be forced to marry me so, it is not right for any man, neither does it do a girls ego well. And so, I leave, and he is freed. It is the right thing to do isn't it? Why do I feel so sad?

I shall miss you, I should have liked to have known you better. But as it is, you shall always be that glistening vision of hope, the inspiration take the right path. I shall hold you close to me, that you live on forever in my heart. Perhaps you could never be closer to me than what you are now?

Take care Frederic,
love,
Jolanda
Last edited by Jolanda on Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Patrician's Ring Archive”