A Day's sleep for the Weary Soul

Moderator: Mods

Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

A Day's sleep for the Weary Soul

Post by Elvin Motricé »

Timestamp: Samheen 27th, MT

The Adhiel brought Saraby to his personal quarters. His room consisted out of a bed, a desk, a chest that was placed next to the desk and a closet. No papers were scattered over the desk, it was as empty as the rest of the room.

"Here we are. I'll inform Mender Abigail that you're here," Elvin smiled. I have to do something about the interiour of this room, it's so empty...
"- and so's Mister Motricé." Becca smiled wryly. "He's probably going to go - he's not set anything on fire for a few months, so he's got to be going through withdrawal by now." ~ Becca Acerbi

Post by Guest »

Saraby looked around her. Her change in circumstances was almost impossible for her to comprehend, so used was she to the gutter. She looked up at the adhiel, smiling for the first time since she had reached the Citadel. "Thank you," she whispered, unusure of what else to say. She was too tired to take in much of anything but she was alert enough to hear the word 'mender'. That alonee made her content. She stood a little awkwardly, unsure of what to do. However, she felt safe for the first time in weeks.
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

"Please sit, sit," the Adhiel motioned to the bed, "I haven't brought you here to stand upright." Surveying his room for a moment he shook his head: Too empty indeed...

Taking his chair he sat down and looked at Saraby. "I must leave soon. There are some unfinished business I have to attend to. And it seems that I have to pay a visit to your benefactor of this morning. It seems that he's playing a dangerous game."

"I'ld appreciate it if you stayed out of the closet and chest. They're magically locked and the effects of opening them might not be so pleasant," Elvin smiled, "A warning just in case... I wouldn't want to walk in here and find you... changed."

Of course he hadn't magically locked the chests... yet. But the fear of magic was often a powerful tool as well. Those that didn't understand magic had a fear for it that was, for most part, unfounded. Only the truly powerful could pull off the things they used as a stigma for all mages.
"- and so's Mister Motricé." Becca smiled wryly. "He's probably going to go - he's not set anything on fire for a few months, so he's got to be going through withdrawal by now." ~ Becca Acerbi
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

At that moment, a petite woman of about forty yarhen appeared in the doorway. She was dressed in a simple white robe with a white apron over it. Her brown hair was turning gray and she wore it swept back into a bun. In her hand was a large case made of black leather that clinked like glass when she moved it.

"I came as soon as I got your message, Mentor." She nodded a greeting to Motrice and then focused her attention on Saraby. "And you must be the patient." She softened her business like appraisal of her condition with a warm smile. "I'm Mender Abagail and you are going to be perfectly fine." She assured Saraby.
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

Archived without skilling due to character disappearance.

-- T
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]

Return to “University of Magicks Archive”