War of the One: Attn Citadel Players

Moderator: Mods

Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

War of the One: Attn Citadel Players

Post by Grey Wolf »

Okay. I'll make this rather short. I have started the plot that will eventually lead to the involvement of the Citadelians with the war.

This thread is supposed to inform you of that and to point out how you can be involved in it. I still want to involve you all properly IC. I ask that all those that want to take part of it post here (only Citadel players) and state their preference again. I know there is a thread in the Banter, but this is for my benefit.

Also, you may want to follow this thread as the actual recruitment will spin off from there.

https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.php?t=13133

Thank you
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Morg

Post by Morg »

In the Banter thread, I wrote:Morgan signing up, subject to survival of demon hunt.

1) Student at the UofM and apprentice in warding and summoning.

2) Empire of Seven Isles, specifically the Dortish faction.

3) Battle in the Other Reality. Morgan isn't an experienced Aether-walker, but he's got a few magicks that should come in useful.
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]
Corbin Dillon
Noble Apprentice

Post by Corbin Dillon »

I'd like to sign up too, but I have the same issues as Barrett - namely attempting to survive the Demon Hunt, plus it shall no doubt take longer than the 15th.

So then:

1) In the Citadel, an (apprentice) mage - current occupation is trying not to get verily smitten by an angry demon. Well, I don't KNOW he's angry - I'm kinding making the leap ;).
2) Allegiance to the Citadel first, and thus 7 Isles. Though of course Corbin comes from Roque so he might have some divided loyalties...
3) I think Corbin would be most appropriate in The Battle in the Other Reality. Though if necessary he can make up the numbers in the Frontline with his righteous sword skills Wink.

But as I said at start - don't know if Corbin'll be able to fit into things given the Demon Hunt.

Post by Guest »

Well I know I said I was out but Fauna is in I noticed, is there still a chance for me to join.

Current Location: Citadel, Ladies Companion Maid (unemployed)

Side: Empire

Position: Comfort and Support (has skills for that)

If not its ok but Fauna and I would like to have a romance start what better place then in war- it can be sooooooo romantic.
Fauna Winthrope
Student of Magick

Post by Fauna Winthrope »

Hahaha! We'll see, Kate, we'll see. Fauna is a very erratic and flaky person, I don't why she's such a chick magnet. :p Prolly because of her big boobs! Oops, don't let her see this or I'll have not enough peace for a week.

Anyway, I signed Fauna up for the WotO (War of the One):

Fauna Winthrope aka Flora Missanthrope; The Exotic-Pop Dancer and Singer; The Dark Enchantress; The Duchess; Best Dressed and Most Popular Student of UoM; Protege of The Dark Domus and All Around Sweet Girl.

1. Location and Occupation
- Currently at the Citadel, currently working for the Major Domus as one of his assistant.
- Currently working as Michael Crane's whore/spy/exotic dancer and singer at the Red Banner Brothel.
- Currently a student of UoM and is taking a Gauntlet/Trial test for the next level of sorcery
- Currently under a Taint of Tarrant and all bent to gather all Aetheric and Netheric power and dominion.
- Currently trying to save Elaine from the nefarious clutches of the Major Daemon with other PC's.
- As the captain of the Cheerleading squad at the UoM, she is currently looking for her co-captain and her blue eyes are upon Becca Acerbi.

2. Allegiance
- Highest bidder (of course).
- Could also be extremely loyal to the Major Domus (if he becomes the Ceasar), so I guess, that will be Seven Isles.

3. Storyline
- Highly interested in magick, adventure, darkness and politics so I guess... In order of interest:

+ Battle in the Other Realm. (don't know which side though)
+ Strategic Management (Supporting the Army with Aetheric magick and enchantments. Fauna's not good with fireballs and those things.)
+ Patching Up (as an entertainer/dancer/singer and inspire people to fight)
+ Reconnaissance Mission (has a little experience as a spy, working for Michael Crane)
"Cruelty has a Human Heart,
Jealousy a Human Face,
Terror the Human Form Divine,
and Secrecy the Human Dress."

-- William Blake
Barrett
Priest of Aurelius - Querist

Post by Barrett »

I think I'm probably headed for this in some ways already. Rosestones. Godly visions. Citadel politics and demon-hunting.

Barrett's in Citadel, currently employed in the Archives and as would-be advisor to whoever ends up in charge of Citadel. Loyal to Aurelius and to the Empire.

Storyline: Strategic Management and Patching up, I think.

All of this assumes that I can still participate (and am still alive to do so) after the current Demon Hunt.

If someone (someone spylike who's not worried about a living a long life, I guess) can get me the plans for an airship, I can probably figure out a way to negate their advantage. :twisted:

*sigh* I suppose the hunt for Anochrim's assassin can stay on the back burner for a while longer. ;)
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

Having problems with te demon too ;)

Sign me up!

1) Citadel, Mentor at the UoM
2) Neutral, but if I must choose: Empire of Seven Isles. Certainly against the Oneists
3) The Battle in the Other Reality, Elvin travelled the Aether twie before though not always willingly Wink His studies of Portals might be of some assistance here

Posting rate: 1/2 a week
"- and so's Mister Motricé." Becca smiled wryly. "He's probably going to go - he's not set anything on fire for a few months, so he's got to be going through withdrawal by now." ~ Becca Acerbi
valsert
Sergeant of the Purple Guard

Post by valsert »

This is something that Valsert would be involved in, and something I would love to join (having missed the last big war).

1) Currently in Citadel,
2) allegiance to the Empire, and to Illuminatus.
3) Frontlines.

This is all pending his survival and remaining functional during the demon hunt. He may be late in ariving, but I hope it will not all be done and done before they can attend.

Poste Rate: As needed. Online 15hrs a day, 7 days a week....
Becca Acerbi
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Becca Acerbi »

his is pending the end of the demonic-jelly and being talked out of it, but:

1) The Citadel, as a(n extremely) student illusionist.
2) Fighting for the Seven Isles, because all her stuff's there. Might consider changing sides depending on the quality of the bribe.
3) Patching up and/or The Battle in the Other Reality.

WHY HAS NO ONE TALKED ME OUT OF IT YET?!
<Becca> I am all in favour of getting Elvin laid. I am not in favour of getting Becca blown to little squishy bits
<Sevti> That's a sig line if I ever heard one.
Avatar drawn by the amazing Finn!
Corbin Dillon
Noble Apprentice

Post by Corbin Dillon »

Becca Acerbi wrote:
his is pending the end of the demonic-jelly and being talked out of it, but:

1) The Citadel, as a(n extremely) student illusionist.
2) Fighting for the Seven Isles, because all her stuff's there. Might consider changing sides depending on the quality of the bribe.
3) Patching up and/or The Battle in the Other Reality.

WHY HAS NO ONE TALKED ME OUT OF IT YET?!

We need cannon fodder! ;)
Becca Acerbi
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Becca Acerbi »

But that's what we've got YOU for!
<Becca> I am all in favour of getting Elvin laid. I am not in favour of getting Becca blown to little squishy bits
Morg

Post by Morg »

But Becca, remember, Corbin isn't going to survive the demon hunt. We need MORE cannon fodder...
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]
Becca Acerbi
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Becca Acerbi »

*nominates Fauna, pending her survival of a pissed off Becca*

Post by Guest »

1.) Celestine is currently at the Temple of the Mother in the Citadel, recovering from a demon spider bite.

2.) Celestine would fight for the Empire of the Seven Isles. She's not really fond of the One, just because they're hostile to her Panling beliefs.

3.) Celestine could fit either into the Patching Up or Other Reality Battle. She's got some skills as a student Rose and a little experience in the Aether. She's supposed to be learning more about the Aether by training with the clergy of Pan but there's such a thing as learning by doing too. :lol: Either way, it should be fun. :D
Jolanda

Post by Jolanda »

I was wondering if people might be allowed to sort of hang around maybe, but not be enlisted so to speak, liek maybe if someone had comitment issues? *lol* It's Jolanda I'm talking about of course ;)

If not, then I'd sign her up like this:

1) Citadel - on the demon hunters cheerleading team.

2) Allegiance, well that is tricky - maybe a bit of both, it pays to hedge your bets. Jolanda shall endeavour to be on the winning team, suppose she shall start off with the Empire.

3) Hmm, maybe Jolanda would have a bash at getting those airship plans, she knows whee the records room is at terra west.
Darlana

Post by Darlana »

1) Currently in the Outer Ring - 7 Isles - a very able seamstress, a fledgling astrologer
2) Seven Isles, of course
3) If ye need a wound stitched, who better to wield the needle and thread? If you need a person to sneak around wouldn't a halfling fit the bill? After all, who would suspect a golden-haired, blue-eyed child? Darlana is is often mistaken for such.
Last edited by Darlana on Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Okay. For those of you interested in joining the War here is the thread where you might do so. If you are not in an impassable thread, feel free to contact Grant as soon as you have joined this thread and discuss where and how to show up. If you have any questions prior to that feel free to PM me.

https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.php?t=13210

The Aether based recruitment thread will be started today.
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

A thread has been started for those that want to join the Aetheric aspect of the war. Please read the OOC comment bellow the first post before posting. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.p ... 497#178497
Rosalie Marcada
Baroness Marcada, Ambassador World's Mouth

Post by Rosalie Marcada »

I have noted somewhere that Rose would like to be involved in the diplomatic effort surrounding the War. After all.. there ought to be someone who works for peace amidst the violence O:)
[size=84][color=darkred]This character has resigned and is now a NPC.[/color]
Becca Acerbi
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Becca Acerbi »

Rosalie Lo Russo wrote:After all.. there ought to be someone who works for peace amidst the violence O:)

And when we find them, we'll be sure to tell you. :P

Return to “Imperial Mail Archive”