At the Luau - Alu, Loraith and Morn Conversation

Moderators: Syra, Dartimos Hammer, Mods

Ashtallion Urdil
Battle Mage

Post by Ashtallion Urdil »

Meet the Queen?!

Playing with politics was one thing for the mage, but dealing with the royal court..... the very idea made Ashtallion light headed, he covered his surprise though by taking a slow but long draft of his water, thankful he did not ask for wine!

" It would be an honour to meet her Majesty. Though I doubt a mage in training will impress her much.... my sister though does present a striking appearance, I'm sure her beauty will sway many in the court. ", he offered Alustariel a genuine smile, And you know you can use that beauty all too well!
Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

"Tomorrow will be more than acceptable, my dear," Mornideur assured her. With a glance toward her brother, he offered a smile to the pair. "Though my feeling is that there will be little discussion needed. Still, send word to me at the Palace tomorrow. I have duties to attend to there, I am afraid. Today is a rare day away from my responsibilities and tomorrow I need to take them up again." A soft sigh escaped his lips at the thought of this, quickly brushed away with a wave of his hand.
"First let's just unzip your religion down" - [i]Crazy[/i], Tori Amos
Tickle-fight champion.
[i]Avatar is At the Edge of the World by Electra[/i]
Alustariel Urdil
Civus

Post by Alustariel Urdil »

Alu watched Ashtallion closely, she had no doubt on what he was thinking. He was wary now, these men of power and their interest in the twins was a very new experience to their virtual non-entity in the Citadel.

"Very well, milord" Alu addressed Morniendur, inclining her head. "I shall tell the page our answer tomorrow, if you are busy I would not wish to disturb you"

Alu smiled at Argil's comment about the Queen being pleased to meet them, she hardly expected that Her Majesty would be over excited and put the comment down to Argil's courtesy to her. The Queen probably recieved many audiences with Court hopefulls, Alu was going to have to play her cards right if she wanted the Queen to remember the name Urdil in a good light.

The silver-haired adhiel studied Loraith's face, he was as glum as when he first sat upon his chair. She could only guess what thoughts were going through his head right now.

Alu clapped her hands together lightly and waited for Das to arrived with the dish she had ordered, feeling giddy in expectation of the wonderful taste sensation coming her way.
[i]Abara kadabara, alakazaaaaam![/i]
Posting on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Dartimos Hammer
Mod Trainee

Post by Dartimos Hammer »

Dinner was all that Alu could have hoped for. The tuna was from the fish that Argil had just caught, the pesto lively and delicious. Everyone at the table dug in with relish.

The courses passed with lively conversation. Some of the people would occasionally get up from their chairs and walk around making conversation, and thus everyone had chances to get at least an initial introduction to the young lions of Kislovite society.

As the main portion of the meal was coming to a close Argil invited everyone to the waters edge where a bonfire was being lit.

Here fruits bathed in honey were offered, blankets spread out, and a small band began to play.

OOC:
If you are not going to join in, feel free to start a separate post. If you will be part of the bonfire, then the thread will continue back with the main Luau thread which will be unlocked.

https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.p ... &&start=25
Last edited by Dartimos Hammer on Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Comfort Level =D / Age = 41 (Gasp!!!)
Posting 1-2 times per week.
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

Thread skilled.
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]

Return to “Kislovan Archive”