Of Wind and Wave - Sam 27th (MT)

Moderators: Syra, Dartimos Hammer, Mods

Ashtallion Urdil
Battle Mage

Post by Ashtallion Urdil »

Ashtallion regarded Argil for several long, hard moments. Nothing was given away from his golden orbs, expressionless and still as stone, the moments grew uncomfortable, until the wizard finally spoke. " Very well, Lord Argil. Kislovan will have my help. Or rather what help I can offer.... I am still considered an Apprentice Battlemage and I have much much more to learn from Mage Falgan. If I can learn all I can from him and reach my potential, I will be in a much better position to defend Kislovan and Her people.... my people. ", it was odd for the blonde adhiel to say those last word, he had never really classed others of his race as his people, perhaps he had grown up amongst humans for too long.

" I will do my best however, my skills and whatever knowledge I possess are at Kislovan's disposal. You understand I will also be confering with Mage Falgan on some of these matters, he is my Master now and as such I respect him too much to discard any advice he can impart to me. ", Asht brushed a few stray strands of golden hair from his face, tucking them behind an ear.
Dartimos Hammer
Mod Trainee

Post by Dartimos Hammer »

"Mage Falgan's magic is a great asset to Kislovan and her people. But while both your skills as Battlemages are an asset the crown appreciates, your courage and integrity are what she needs most right now. I will tell you that when it comes to the Royal Battlemage I have found the best way to bring him around to my point of view is to have all the facts and an irrefutable chain of logic. Because if there is a weak link in that chain, he will find it.

"I only ask that for now, you request that he keep this information in confidence until you determine what path you will choose."

As Argil finished speaking the driver could be heard calling the horses to slow down as the carriage pulled up along the hedge that demarked the outside of the Temple.

OOC: See https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.php?t=9583 for a description of where you pull up.
Comfort Level =D / Age = 41 (Gasp!!!)
Posting 1-2 times per week.
Ashtallion Urdil
Battle Mage

Post by Ashtallion Urdil »

Ashtallion merely bows his head slightly to Lord Argil... discovering that he himself was a noble, the mage was uncertain as to how low a bow of respect he was to give Argil. For now, it mattered not and as the carriage slowed, Asht's hand was already on the handle. As it stopped, the sorcerer did not wait for anyone to open it, instead he pushed on the carriage door and all but leapt through it, landing before the Temple of K'Tan.

Firstly he was struck by the majesty and power he felt surrounding the Temple and whatever sorcerous anger had been building within the mage flickered and died like a mere candle flame being blown out. This was not the place to show disrespect and he gathered that any offensive conjurings would prove hazardous to him. Would the Mother Herself expell her wrath upon him for showing such disrespect? Who knew.

He took a moment longer to regard the Temple, before steeling himself and glancing back to Argil. " Forgive my impatience, Lord Advocate... but I must see to Alustariel. ", with that he stepped forward, heading into the Temple.
Dartimos Hammer
Mod Trainee

Post by Dartimos Hammer »

"Of course." said Argil, unsurprised by Ashtallion's haste. He quickly climbed down following his golden-haired friend. "I don't know if you have been here before, but the hospital section is up the cobble path to your left. That is where I would expect to find Alustrial."

Even as Argil spoke a priestess arose from her mediations and approached them. Hearing Argil's direction she indicated the path in question, and after holding her fingers to her lips in a request for silence led the way up the path.

The hospital was built along the lines of all Kislovani architecture. It was open and welcoming with many windows and patios looking out into the Temple's gardens and fountains.

The main entrance, in white stone and granite, could have been imposing except for lush plant life. With birds and bees floating in the open space it was more like an enforced moment of calm, drawing away stress and leaving clarity in its wake.

"Namaste" an older ahiel woman greeted them. Her voice was not loud but carried well. "How can we be of assistance?"

OOC: The lay servant will take the two of you to Alu. Unless you intend to do something strange, please put you next post as arriving here.

https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.php?t=12419
Last edited by Dartimos Hammer on Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Comfort Level =D / Age = 41 (Gasp!!!)
Posting 1-2 times per week.
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

Thread skilled.
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]

Return to “Kislovan Archive”