PI/UE: Into the Glimmer - Sam 27th (Tradetide) - Open

Moderators: Ashari, Mods

Eidolon Myrlin

Post by Eidolon Myrlin »

"Well, I won't drink any more," said Eidolon, draining his last cup and putting it onto a nearby tree stump. "Notice that I'm not saying 'this is my last'. From what I've seen, those words are the greatest human lie, especially when you grace others' ears with them at three in the morning."

"Hmph. Culwago," Eidolon pondered out loud. He plucked a grass straw from the ground and chewed on it while he listened to Keila. "Has it ever happened before? This Awaken-early thing? I remembered an old story about a wolf-warper who also started shifting earlier, but he didn't quite survive the process. Not completely anyhow."

He sighed. The mead was getting to his head.

"Well, I won't bother you any more, Keila-love," he grinned, giving her a playful kiss on the cheek and dodging out of the way of a potential slap. "Don't worry about Petran and Culwago - from the manner the latter speaks in, he is in need of being bullied around a bit." Eidolon's hands curled into fists as he recalled the irony in Culwago's eyes.

"I'll be off, then," the kit smiled. "I'll see you in the morning - and hopefully without the need for your medicine."
Brytan
Moderator & Coordinator Triangle Islands

Post by Brytan »

A slap didn't come. Keila didn't seem at all fased about the fact Eidolon snuck in a quick peck on the cheek. She was used to lots of things, she had always tended to the young, even Eidolon when he was just a wee kit. She just smiled and nodded at Eidolon's suggestion for a little rest.

"You are right, you should get some sleep. You have a busy day ahead of you I'm sure, a big day. And don't you go tossing and turning over that old tale. I don't think this is anything alike. Nothing to worry about. Sleep well dear."

She turned as Eidolon left her presence and shook her head.

"Nothing to worry about...maybe. Maybe not. From what I've seen and heard we may have plenty to worry about soon enough. Poor Culwago, such a shame..."

One of the older women from the camp, Anne, clamped on to her and dragged her off into the crowd, taddling on about the lack of food and her concerns for the food stores for the coming winter. Life and the eveningtide go on...

OOC: Feel free to progress as you like here, or stick to our thread in present time. Just give me a heads up when you're ready to seal the deal so I can lock for skilling.
Last edited by Brytan on Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=84][i]I'm sorry, but I don't know who you're talking about. You must be confusing me with that other guy...[/i][/size]

[size=67]Avatar drawn and edited by me, Darkness concept (c) Topcow comics
Age=28 - SCZ=E - Attendance=daily[/size]
Eidolon Myrlin

Post by Eidolon Myrlin »

OOC: Closing up time :)

Eidolon wandered around the village a little more, but after a few burns, he deicded to retire. The mead was making him slightly sleepy and, anyway, he didn't want to wake up with a clogged head tomorrow.

He fixed himself a small nest of blankets under a half-crushed tent, the flapping leather offering some protection against the dew or rain, should it come. Eidolon promised to himself that he'll see about fixing it first thing in the morning, right now, though, he was just too tired.

Sleep descended on him like a heavy blanket, shutting out all of the outer world.
Brytan
Moderator & Coordinator Triangle Islands

Post by Brytan »

Locked and preparing for skilling.
[size=84][i]I'm sorry, but I don't know who you're talking about. You must be confusing me with that other guy...[/i][/size]

[size=67]Avatar drawn and edited by me, Darkness concept (c) Topcow comics
Age=28 - SCZ=E - Attendance=daily[/size]
Vanadius
Moderator & Coordinator Terra West

Post by Vanadius »

Skilled and Archived

Return to “Aveas Archive”