ROLLCALL!

Moderators: Tristam, Mods

Finley Ward
Retired staff

ROLLCALL!

Post by Finley Ward »

Hello, Gulanadur!

Now, as many of you know (or have noticed), sadly Tristam has not been able to post for some time. You can read more about this here.

So, in order to provide cover for players that might have been overlooked in the chaos that has been the boards of the last month, I need to know who is still alive in here! If you are a player of Gulanadur and still hanging around in here, please post here so that I can make a note of you! I need to know everyone who is here!

Depending on how many responses we get, we will either be organising cover for Gul in order to keep you all running - or moving your PCs elsewhere, so that you may continue under another mod. We can discuss all your options in PM, so don't hesitate to contact me! If, after a week, I have not had replies from some of you I will be archiving your threads, and you will need to contact me by PM to discuss your options.

Thanks for your time!

Post by Guest »

Greetings, Finley!

I'm sure you know me! Well, as you may have noticed at my thread, I have not posted in a little bit, this is pretty much all due to me finishing up classes and doing some things that needed to be done before summer started. With the summer, though, I will have a lot more free time in which to post. I find Gulanadur quite fascinating, and I hope Tristam and I can work well together, as he has sent me some PM's I have enjoyed reading. If you do decide to transport our characters, then I'll be more than happy to work with anyone at all! Phew, I think that is all at the moment...if you need more info from me, feel free to PM, and I'll do likewise with any questions! Ta!

*Maevin
Ssinith DIllil
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Ssinith DIllil »

I'm coming back for some havoc, I just need someone to check/approve the recess. :)
"If all things are energy and a wizard is a master of manipulating it, then as a politician am I studying the greatest sorcery of all."

~S'sinith

NOMINATION
Most Heroic Male PC (2008)
Most Religious PC (2008/2006)

Return to “Gulanadur Archive”