Troth - Sanction - Chyril 22nd

Moderators: Vanadius, Mods

Post by Guest »

As Lori listened to Langredoc's words she felt a flash of something hot in the pit of her stomach. Anger. Her eyes darkened.

"I am glad that you do not consider me a slave, really, I am. But, it's like you say, you are not from here, and you don't understand our ways. I appreciate it must be hard being thrown in at the deep end but hear me now. If you tell Skaali the truth, the whole truth, we will both die. There are no two ways about it." She was shouting and she hadn't realised. Calming her voice, but unable to stop its shaking, she continued. "Please Langredoc, I'm begging you, find yourself a story to tell the worm, to convince him. If you say you want to see me safe, fine...but why? How do you know me? What will you tell him?"

She could feel the hot stings of tears welling up behind her eyes and threatening to spill over. Why didn't he get how important this was...were all men this frustrating??!

She walked a few paces away from the small group, trying to regain her control. She shot Hex a glance for help, if the experienced warrior was of the opinion Langredoc's plan to tell the truth would work, then so be it...if not....well...maybe she could find a different way of saying it to make him understand.
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

When Lori demanded to Lei his face turned into a mask. It had been demanded before and he would not do it, there was a exception but for now he did not see that reason. The truth if used with caution would always be better then any lei.

But if she wanted to shout at him, and be angry at him he would let her. He asked himself once again why he stayed, but it did not matter.

Then she said "Please Langredoc, I'm begging you, find yourself a story to tell the worm, to convince him. If you say you want to see me safe, fine...but why? How do you know me? What will you tell him?"

The word begging was like a slap in his face, for a minor part of a flicker his face expressed a mix of disappointment, anger and sadness, but it was gone again in the same instance.

Langredoc watched her walk away, he watched her inner struggle and her glance towards Hex like if she was waiting for support. It brought a slight flash of iron hot anger to the man.

So he just said with a overcontrolled voice "I shall tell him that I am a traveler a stranger to this land, that I am followed by a assassin. That I mean no harm to him and I met you and decided to keep you safe for a while. And that the reasons why are none of his business."

Then anger did shine through the voice when he resumed with "It shall contain no lei's because the truth is always more convenient than a lei. People can find out about lie's the truth is just the truth !..................... and Hex can not help you with this, I am your charge, you either take the whole package or you leave it. Your choice.....your decision ... Ill keep you save and sound... and remember that I put my life in your hands while I barely know you, and the first thing you do when you have a dispute with me is to put it in the hands of Hex. Learn to trust yourself.....wom,,,,"

He swallowed the last word and just ..... waited.
[quote]I am the warrior of the raven, traveling from war to war feeding on the dead and the living alike. Until darkness fall's.[/quote]

Vanadius
Moderator & Coordinator Terra West

Post by Vanadius »

Locked, Skilled, Archived.

Return to “Trothgard Archive”