Dort Players: Dragons Heads up

Moderator: Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Dort Players: Dragons Heads up

Post by Maeve »

I will be away from the 30th of July till the 12th of August with only partial access during that time.

After the holiday period Tristam (who is now covering for Brytan at Aveas) will be moving to Dort as co-moderator. Turi will be expected to be the eventual coordinator after she finishes some real life commitments late fall.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

Or late spring, even ;)
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

I am back from my holiday, but going through a hectic phase at work (quality audits again). Hope to post up to Dort by this weekend :)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Dear players,

My apologies for continued absences due to bad health. I hope your threads have moved sufficiently forward during these summer weeks. Thank you to Tristam and Turi for stepping up their efforts!

At this moment in time I am preparing to take over coordinatorship of World's Mouth again because Morgan has real life commitments that he needs to honor. You will therefor see me fading out of Dort, wrapping up some existing plots, while Turi and Tristam go forward with new developments.
Gwayne of Vendeling
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Gwayne of Vendeling »

Its worth the wait anyway ;)
The Goddess is at my side, until she decides to leave me...

Posting on possible days Avatar from our lady Finley.. a mistress of capturing dreams and nightmares in word and pictures.
http://pixieface.deviantart.com/

Return to “Imperial Mail Archive”