WM: To Lieutenant Corodin, Chyril 23rd TT

Moderators: Maeve, Mods

Morg

WM: To Lieutenant Corodin, Chyril 23rd TT

Post by Morg »

This neat letter, along with a letter of membership of the Kinsington Gentlemen's Club, was deposited in Quinlan Corodin's pigeonhole at the Nashorn barracks on the tradetide of Chyril 23rd.

A boxy hand wrote:Tenente,

Here's a little surprise and a token of our esteem for when you get back. Seeing as you're short of the kind of rich, influential Mouthie parents that most of our young officers have, I've taken it upon myself to sponsor you into the Kinsington. May you have many good times there!

You won't have missed much since your departure. The Magister's called on us to guard a meeting of the shareholders of the Aveas Exports Company, which was apparently called at very short notice. Nevertheless, with the exception of Flag Officer Lo Russo's sister, who's in the Citadel at present, all of them will be there. Even that crusty old churchman, Ottavio Binaldi, will be there to say his piece.

It doesn't take a shrewd political mind to connect it with the burning down of the Constanza villa last night. Vendetta, they say. In any case, a good number of Condotierre will be at the docks this eveningtide to keep the peace.

Bah, why am I writing all of this? I really should be looking through the TPS reports that Torrian put on my desk this morningtide. Hope your mission's going well, Lieutenant.

Durmore
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]
Quinlan Corodin
Condotierre Lieutenant

Post by Quinlan Corodin »

OOC: I've made a note of this, and set it aside for if/when Quinlan returns to World's Mouth. So, I thought I'd mention that a concerned mod could archive it whenever as necessary.

Return to “World's Mouth Archive”