The Punt Den ~ Chyril 22nd ET/GT

Moderators: Maeve, Mods

Hastarl Ras'diath
Simaldi hand

Post by Hastarl Ras'diath »

Still astonished by the way Niccolo and not knowing why he would go to the Lost Elf inn on the morrow, he sat on the table with an empty feeling. Well, curiosity was a reason to go, definitely. And it's over. They were all leaving and so would he. It had been a long night.

As careful as he might be, he lifted himself off the table and walked towards the door, aware of the pain the head and the chest. Just small steps. All his attention was directed towards the act of going home as he didn't even notice his dagger lying on the floor. Even if he had it remembered not having it, it would too much to go looking for it. When walking past those present in the Den, he kept his eyes on the floor, looking concentrated and ignoring everyone else.

Outside he inhaled all the fresh air. A healing breeze was it. Hastarl felt too dizzy and had too much pain to walk all the way home, so he accepted one of the coaches waiting, although he wasn't happy about it. It wasn't a fine place he was going but it was his home in the Mouth and that was enough...for the moment.

(OOC: Pleasure's all mine :D )
Last edited by Hastarl Ras'diath on Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[i]"Abandon the Search for Truth... Settle for a Good Fantasy"[/i]

Quote [url=http://www.rpggateway.com]RPGGateway[/url]
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

OOC: Finito signores!
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

Bitten by a skilling monkey.

No skills for Emi and Harmony

Locked, archived.
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]

Return to “World's Mouth Archive”