Holiday season posting

Moderator: Mods

Brytan
Moderator & Coordinator Triangle Islands

Holiday season posting

Post by Brytan »

As many will attest, the holiday season will no doubt cause some delays and diminished posting rates. Tis the season to be jolly, and what can be more pleasant than spending quality time with friends and family?

The same goes for myself, causing me to be unavailable for posting from the 31st of december till about the 5th of january. Before that, during the christmas days I should still be around, but not on a daily basis. I reckon there should not be too great a delay in the threads running in Aveas and Ursa during this time on my count, but expect me to not post for at least those five days.

Until then, and afterwards ofcourse, our stories will continue. Should others be unavailable, please note it here so everyone is aware.
[size=84][i]I'm sorry, but I don't know who you're talking about. You must be confusing me with that other guy...[/i][/size]

[size=67]Avatar drawn and edited by me, Darkness concept (c) Topcow comics
Age=28 - SCZ=E - Attendance=daily[/size]
Vanadius
Moderator & Coordinator Terra West

Post by Vanadius »

Of course, that goes for you handful of Trothgard players as well. I'll be out from Saturday the 22nd until the 2nd of the new year. But where I'm going, they have the internets, so be good! Because I'll be watching! ;)

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!
Brytan
Moderator & Coordinator Triangle Islands

Post by Brytan »

Welcome back everyone,

hope you all had a wonderful time. I've seen some slow postings coming back in. I'll hop onto them shortly and we'll continue the madness.
[size=84][i]I'm sorry, but I don't know who you're talking about. You must be confusing me with that other guy...[/i][/size]

[size=67]Avatar drawn and edited by me, Darkness concept (c) Topcow comics
Age=28 - SCZ=E - Attendance=daily[/size]
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

Oh oh the new year will be the same or worse then the last one....

So happy new year ;)
[quote]I am the warrior of the raven, traveling from war to war feeding on the dead and the living alike. Until darkness fall's.[/quote]

Return to “Kanthrop Archive”