Midnight Confessions

Moderator: Mods

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Midnight Confessions

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir walked through the halls of the Temple, before the morning light could break. He had tried to sleep in his large, cold bed yet his thoughts turned to Fialessa. They had not had a chance to speak since their romantic encounter, so he wanted to see her once more. There was a part of him that simply longed to be near her, while his fear of being alone kept him from sleeping.

The priest crept along the dark passage, until he stood before her door. He must have wondered around the Temple twice, before finally deciding to knock. The delictae hands rapped on her door lightly, unsure of their purpose. However he did not wait for an answer, before simply opening the door and slipping inside.

Vanir was dressed in his usual white robes for around the Temple. However, he had simply draped them over his naked body as he crawled out of bed. The long brown hair of the adhiel flowed over his shoulders. He whispered in a gentle voice as he stepped inside.

"Fialessa, are you awake?"
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Avatar by the wonderful Finn. Much thanks!!
Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

Post by Fialessa Valenstri »

The candles still flickered casting shadows on her walls as she had not yet extinguished them. Their soft glow and her sheet wrapped form were what was visible to him as he entered. It was evident that she had long since finished her nightly exercises. The exercises that he had on many a night witnessed as he sat within her chamber and spoke with her.

Though sleep was slow in coming to her this night, and she was startled from her contemplation as she heard the entrance and soft whisper of the adhiel priest. Warm amber eyes looked widely at Vanir, she hadn’t expected him at all. Especially since they hadn’t spoken since the other night. After they’d … she’d feared that everything had changed between them. And as day wore into night and then day and night again with not a word from him, she was more and more sure of it. Though she was afraid to approach him herself, lest she find out she was right.

Fialessa moved to sit up, her long red curls falling around her shoulders. She nodded, “Yes, I am still awake…”
[i][color=black][size=84]There is a fine line between coincidence and fate...

[url=http://hito76.deviantart.com/]Avatar is 'Karelle' from the drawing Intimite by Hito, used with permission.[/url][/size][/color][/i]
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir sighed softly when he heard Fialessa greet him as he entered. He had wondered the whole walk over what to say, yet still found himself at a loss. The adhiel simply stared at his friend, naked under the sheet, staring back at him. He found her beautiful, long red hair falling over her naked skin, yet he could not simply say such things. The unintentional arousal was starting to become obvious against his loose robe, yet he hoped the dimming candles would hide it fom her.

The flustered priest started to speak after a few flickers of gazing into her amber eyes. Several failed attempts of speech croaked out of his usually smooth lips. He finally found his concentration and breathed deeply. The sweet voice of the adhiel was filled with genuine compassion and concern.

"I should have waited until morning, but I could not sleep without speaking to you. It has already been longer than I care for, yet it could not be avoided. There is no denying that our friendship has changed some and I am glad that it has. I could never bear to loss you from my life, you are my one true friend and my dearest companion, yet now you are also my sweetest lover. The other night healed me in a way that nothing else could and only you could have made it so." Vanir eased closer as he spoke, until he was at the very edge of the bed. The arousal was clear through his robe as he was only breaths away from her.

Vanir took another deep breath and whispered softly. "My friend, my lover, my dear Fialessa, thank you for making me whole once more. I hope that our passion has helped you as well. I did not mean to wake you nor did I plan ramble on, but the words finally found their way from my heart to my lips, so I could wait no longer." The deep blue eyes stared down at her, waiting breathlesly for her reply.
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

It was becoming obvious to her that something was troubling her friend as he entered her room further. Though even as she arranged herself to leaning upon her head board she felt the way he watched her. It was almost like a caress of her skin. Endearing himself further to her, were his few attempts to speak before he finally did. She had never seen Vanir like this, though she had seen him vulnerable on other occasions.

It was sweet, this honesty, though it was unexpected. Fia needed to admit to herself that she was relieved he’d come to speak to her after the strange awkwardness of the past couple of days that had pressed upon her. She had rationalized in her mind, any number of reasons as to why two people living so closely might not run across each other in two whole days. Or that one single night couldn’t completely change everything. And now here he was to assure her that her friendship was as dear to him as his was to her.

The sharper features of her face radiated a softness, perhaps enhanced by the flickering of the candle’s light as she heard him out fully. And perhaps because of the dim lighting scheme or because she was more focused upon his face she missed some of the more obvious physical aspects of his being.

Fialessa was almost speechless, but she could see Vanir needed to hear something from her. Her eyes conveying a warm smile she welcomed him to sit. “You didn’t wake me… I’m glad you’ve come Vanir. Honestly.” She then looked down for a moment, not sure if she wanted to admit to being worried that their friendship had been damaged in some way.

[url=http://hito76.deviantart.com/]Avatar is 'Karelle' from the drawing Intimite by Hito, used with permission.[/url][/size][/color][/i]
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir felt a large burden being lifted from his spirit as she spoke softly to him. The gentle words reminded him of how dear she was to him. He knew that his friend would always be there for him, even if the friendship had evolved to something deeper. He sighed softly and smiled down at Fialessa. A slight blush crept over his face as he remembered the other reason he could not sleep.

"I do have one more favor to ask, Fialessa. I have slept alone for so long, comforted only by the cold of night, until our night together. I was wondering if I might sleep beside you." The panling priest had bedded several ladies with confidence and charm, yet now he couldn't even ask to sleep in the same bed as her without a bit of shyness.

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

He was so dear in his vulnerability that her heart filled with him. At his words she had to wonder how he fared the night before alone. For she herself hadn’t slept at all, and the day just ending had dragged with all her errands. It was strange that so very many nights alone in succession had not bothered her in the slightest; but after one night where he had reawakened her to desire and comfort, she suffered the lack of it.

Remembering the pleasant feel of the warmth of him beside her the other night brought an upward tilt to the corners of her lips and her gaze softened upon him. Opening up the coverlet on the bed she then invited him by extending her hand to him. “Vanir, that is too easy a favour to grant.” Her eyes glinted temptingly in the candle‘s wavering light, “Now come lay down before I get cold and tell me what else is on your mind…”

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir smiled brightly in the dim candlelight as she pulled back to covers and invited him in. The fear of being scolded and brushed aside as a fluke of passion between friends had crossed his mind as he walked the halls of the Temple. He removed his robe, letting it fall absently to the floor, revealing his naked body to her once more, his flesh still partially aroused, but no longer afraid of her noticing. The panling was so used to sleeping naked that he had not thought about any awkwardness of their situation. He slowly slid under the covers, moving up close to his friend until he could feel the warmth of her skin.

The priest rolled onto his side, staring at Fialessa with hungry eyes, yet they seemed to be distant in his thoughts. He ran a hand along her bare stomach and spoke in a worried, hushed tone. The voice was filled with concern, a tone she had heard many times when speaking of Temple affairs.

"When we wake once more, we shall have to get changed for the coronation. I cannot thank you enough for attending with me, but this will not be the pleasant affair of the Duke's party or some noble's dinner. The Caesar and I have a deep history, so you can be assured he will not be pleased to see me there. It is only my position here at the Temple that requires he invite me, although I doubt he has even seen the guest list for his event. We have rebuilt the Temple by the Duke's generosity and the hard work of our few remaining followers. The exiles from Pan's Isle have given us some measure of work and duty here, yet we are still a long way from our goal. This day shall not be an easy one for us to bear, but we must show the strength of this people and our people by facing it with our heads held high. We must show our enemies that we are not afraid of them, no matter how strong they might be." Vanir sighed softly and looked into Fialessa's deep, amber eyes. "Most of all, we must make an ally of the Caesar, even if it pains me personally to do so. We shall need his power to overcome our enemies. Deep down, Andolin does have some love for Pan or at least for panlings in his service, even if it is not for me."

Vanir moved even closer to Fialessa, their naked bodies touching closely, yet he made no intimate gesture, except for his excited member pressed hard against her hip. He seemed to be partially lost in his thoughts, yet still aware of his friend. The conflict of duty and passion swirling around him, friendship and desire, love and lust, all built up in his loving blue eyes.
Last edited by Vanir Alfheim on Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

Her warm amber eyes lit on his form more than once as he placed himself into her bed. Amused, an appealing smile tugged at her lips as she noted the looks she was receiving from him. But as his tone took on the more serious, so too did she adjust her manner.

She’d recalled the bargaining Vanir had to enact with Erwin. Just as much as she remembered what the man said to her… his words of caution and upon the associations Vanir made. Though she could not ever say she was one of excellent judgment after recent events… But he talked on of the Caesar, of whom she knew he had no love for. By virtue of her lack of interaction with the majority of the people she assumed would be at the coronation, Fialessa gambled that she’d have an easier time of it than Vanir would. She’d likely go largely unnoticed. “So shall I be meeting this enigmatic Caesar then? Or will something else be required of me?” She asked curiously, though she’d had not burning desire to meet the Caesar. Fia would of course, if it would be beneficial to the temple.

His arousal was not lost on her, pressed as it was against her. But it seemed to be more of his body’s reaction to closeness more than anything else. Since he was attempting to discuss some rather important matters at hand. Still the closeness was nice, and she could not dampen the faint flutters of desire that emerged within herself, but being female it was a little easier for her to hide it...

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir smiled and ran his fingers through her soft, red hair, while his other hand trailed along her stomach. He pushed aside the unpleasant thoughts of the morrow, focusing again on the beauty beside him. The length pressed against her hip jerked suddenly as his arousal was strengthened once more. A slight blush crept along his thin cheeks, although hidden by the dimming candlelight.

"This is one battle that I must fight myself. All you need do is look beautiful, which you could never stop doing anyways." The hand upon her stomach trailed down to her waist, so close to her mound that he could almost touch her. "Above all else, try to have a little fun. Gods know we both need more of that."

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

His words were sweet, it was but the second time she’d been essentially told she was beautiful in as many days. Fia was almost ready to begin to believe it. But then of course, she knew that her looks weren’t to everyone’s tastes. Though it was harder to remember that with Vanir’s hands skimming softly upon her flesh.

“So I am to be nothing more than a pretty decoration?” She remarked wryly, and tried to school her body into not reacting as it was beginning to. “And what sort of fun am I meant to be having at something as officious as a coronation?”

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

The blue eyes of the priest sparkled in the candlight as he looked upon his friend and lover. He let his fingers trace lower, just barely moving over the soft, red curls below her waist. The flesh against her hip grew firmer and moved across her bare skin. It was obvious that his arousal was growing stronger from simply being near her. The soft words flowed from his lips, yet it was clear they were honest.

"If you are to be a decoration for this event, then I shall surely be the envy of the Citadel. It is not every man who get to accompany such a beauty out on his arm." Vanir grinned playfully as his fingers danced just above her wetness, teasing the growing arousal of his friend. "Having fun is simply letting go and doing what makes you feel good. I am certain that I could make you feel good and have fun"

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

Her own eyes glittered in the dark and softly she laughed, “Now you’re subjecting me to flattery Vanir…” She shifted her position slightly, purposely, to allow her bare flesh to graze against his. “Shall I in turn remark upon how so very many might envy my place upon your arm? You are well know as Joy’s Priest and the pleasures you can bring, beside being pleasing to gaze upon. Perhaps it is you that should play the decoration…”

Despite knowing that inviting Vanir into her bed this night would be inviting his more amorous attentions, she was not yet so ready to give over to them entirely. “I have no doubt, Vanir that you could make me feel good. Quite good…” Fia spoke in a honeyed tone, “but… are there not other things we‘ve been neglecting to talk over?”

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir moaned ever so slightly as Fialessa moved against, deep feelings stirring to the top of his mind once more. He had truly planned on only teasing her a bit, let her grow more comfortable with their altered relationship, but just laying near and remembering the feel of her against him was enough to change his plans. The priest let his fingers drift lower, barely touching her most intimate place.

"Fialessa," The soft voice of tha dhiel already growing heavy with desire. "Let us not forget that I am not overly favored in this circle. However I do appreciate the sentiment." Vanir leaned forward and kissed her bare shoulder lightly.

"You are my truest friend and you have done more for me than I could ever repay. The kindness you have shown me is the only thing that pulled me back to myself. The passion we shared has healed the hole left in my heart, although it will never be complete again, I can now accept what has happened. There is nothing I could say that would do justice to all your deeds, so let me show you how you have healed me instead."

Vanir pressed his touch deeper into Fialessa, showing her what he could offer her. "Let me make you feel as good as you have made me feel since you came into my life." The nimble fingers of the priest started to slowly move within his lover, trying to bring forward their shared passion.

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

Though her mind was still pondering and wanting to think, her body was willing enough to acquiesce to his tender touches. His want was such that little compelling conversation might be had right now… Bit, though she could quite easily fall into the sweeter movements of their lovemaking she was worried that they had spent not enough time dealing with the issues of temple.

Gently she pushed at him, though slow enough that he could be convinced of her own interest. “Vanir… There are other things we need to speak of still. We’ve spent little enough time of late discussing the business of the temple, and yet I… We cannot let too much go in favour of our own pleasure…”

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir did not allow himself to be pushed away easily, letting her know that he truly wanted to keep going. The voice of reason in his mind told him she was right and there were more important matters, yet that voice was small and of no concern to the priest. He let his hand remain around her intimate flesh as he kissed her shoulder softly. The soft whisper in her ear was one he used for lovers, one she had heard only once before.

"Fialessa, my dear friend, we have spent months on the business of the Temple with little time to our own pleasure. Come the morning tide we shall again conduct Temple business in light of our own interest. Let us give in this night to what we both desire most. Let me reward your dedication to this Temple with pleasure we have denied ourselves for far too long."

Vanir slid his hand across her moist lips, touching her sensitve spot with a determined stroke. He moved his mouth over her soft breasts, teasing her nipple with the tip of his tongue. Their one night of passion had been under duress and he had not explored her body as he had desired for so long. The adhiel knew that this night he would be familiar with every detail of her naked skin. Slowly he drew the erect nipple between his lips with a skilled kiss. He waited only for the sharp draw of breath from his lover and her whimper of consent.

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

She sighed, somewhere between pleasure and exasperation. If ever there was a Panling that typified the Joy it was indeed Vanir. Almost singularly tracked, he was. Fialessa, for her part, never did follow it so faithfully. Not that she‘d been one to object to pleasure or sharing Joy, it was merely not her primary attunement. Especially when there were matters that pressed upon them, solutions that had not been found… and Vanir had been to hard to find and talk to strangely enough for living in the same temple. Granted she’d not looked very much considering all else.

He spoke again and in a lover’s whisper, turning the night’s conversation away from the business of the coronation and of the temple and to a far more intimate path matching the movements of his hands. Fialessa’s body quivered and arched slightly as she moaned softly under his ministrations, if he wasn’t so blasted good at evoking pleasure from her. “Damn you Vanir…” she uttered faintly, not condemning him at all but only her own resolve as it obliterated under his experienced touch.

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir grinned to himself as he listened to Fialessa's resolve fade under her pleasure. It was only a small victory in their constant game, yet it had been an enjoyable victory none the less. He pressed his touch deeper into her soft flesh as his gentle kisses trailed down between her breasts then down her taut stomach. The smooth skin beneath his lips strengthened his own passion, pressing tight against her hip.

The adhiel positioned himself again as he lowered his kisses further down her body. He slowly drew out his fingers as his lips found her soft curls. The flick of his tongue replaced his fingers as he teased her sensitive skin. The skilled priest explored her moist lips with his tongue and lips, searching for every spot that would drive her wild with passion. He laid down beside, feet pressed against his headboard and he tasted the sweet juice of his lover.

Vanadius
Moderator & Coordinator Terra West

Post by Vanadius »

Archived due to inactivity

Return to “Outer Ring Archive”