The Dog's Home Inn's Stables Chyril 25th, Morningtide

Moderator: Mods

Gwayne of Vendeling
Tazlure Supporter

The Dog's Home Inn's Stables Chyril 25th, Morningtide

Post by Gwayne of Vendeling »

Gwayne felt always better when there were not to many people around, and horses were after all very smart. So he took off his new shirt and started cleaning while talking to the horsies. He told them that he wanted to go home, that a lady was waiting for him and that life was cruel sometimes. All the while he used broom and water to chase out all the dust, dirt and dung out of the stables,

Just muttering on while wondering how mutch time he would have to spent in this place until he could return.
The Goddess is at my side, until she decides to leave me...

Posting on possible days Avatar from our lady Finley.. a mistress of capturing dreams and nightmares in word and pictures.
http://pixieface.deviantart.com/
Syra
The Chocolate Game Designer

Post by Syra »

The horses whinnied and clearly enjoyed his company as Gwayne spent the following week taking care of them and cleaning out the stables.

The occasional tip he received from visitors added nicely to the steady pay he got from Haifra and as such the poor Adhiel slowly but surely started to build up a little pouch of his own again.

ooc
Gwayne will be shelved for a little while on the request of his player. How smart of him to find a job first so he will get the pay during his player absence :P
[size=75]Chocolate is not an addiction, it is a way of life.

[/size]
Morg

Post by Morg »

Skilled and archived. :)
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]

Return to “Roque d'Ancourt Archive”