Order of Purificatio, Diocese of Prodesse [Chy 26, TT]

Where all the pigeons flock to leave their messages to the good people in the Western Kingdom.

Moderator: Mods

Tyrone
The Jackal

Order of Purificatio, Diocese of Prodesse [Chy 26, TT]

Post by Tyrone »

The letter was carefully written in spidery scripts and sealed with the Holy Symbol of the One: A dove with a single eye inside a large triangle.
Late Tradetide, 26th of Chyril, in the year of our Lord, 1224 AD.

Auctoritas,

May Dominicus be with all of you!

I have completed my fasting and entered the City of King's Court today. Upon my return, I immediately received a warning and I bring word of danger to our holy mother church of the One: A cult is rising within the congregation of our faithful! Know that I shall personally delve deeply into this and burn this cult, this abomination with the holy fire of Dominicus before it threatens the very foundation of our church. I know one thing, I must seek the Keeper of the Codex for he may know something about the cult, I know not what this pertains, and I shall pray to our Lord to give me guidance and aid that I may do His holy work so that His name shall be glorified for all eternity. I ask that you send word to all of our Brothers in the Order to be on constant vigilance. I am troubled by this, my Holy Abbots, and I seek your guidance and assistance that we may crush the head of this cult like a snake and feed their followers to the burning fire of redemption.

Tonight, I shall present myself to Bishop Lazos and I pray to Dominicus (Blessed be He) that the holy bishop may guide me to bring salvation and burning redemption on our brothers and sisters that are lost: the heathens, the sinners, the pagans and the idolaters.

I ask that you pray for my transgressions and the redemption of my soul to the Lord, our God, Dominicus.

I remain your humble servant,

The Jackal
Last edited by Tyrone on Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75]Avatar from:[url=http://artofphilwohr.blogspot.com/2007/08/redmist-castle-work.html]Phil Wohr[/url]
[hr][/hr]
[i][b]"Hate thy neighbours for they hate you even more."[/i][/b]
[hr][/hr]
Posting: Once/week[/size]

Return to “Royal Mail”