Musings over music (open) Chyril 27th TT

Moderator: Mods

Phuong Quang Huu
Civus

Musings over music (open) Chyril 27th TT

Post by Phuong Quang Huu »

OOC: An open invitation for the Sojen in training to meet each other.

Huu wandered the length and breadth of the Monastery. He meditated in the Garden of Stones but felt uncomfortable in a place so full of meaning that he did not yet understand. The Temple of Knowledge was a place he knew he would enjoy but without teachers he felt an intruder there. He was not yet ready to seek out the pagoda.

So Huu found himself in a small meditation garden desiring of some company. Huu raised his flute to his lips and began to play. It was a light high tune that he learned in his boyhood. It always brought to his mind the image of a bird in flight swooping amongst the flowers and trees. It was played at the spring festivals and he hoped its happy sound might draw others to him.
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

Huu derived a great amount of personal peace and contentment from his exercise, a form of meditation that he would find very effective. However, nobody disturbed him, not even when he got up and left.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

Skillz!
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Return to “Long Danh archive”