[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Tazlure • View topic - Possible Restart

Possible Restart

Are you unsure how to continue? Do you have questions about how to play the game? Feel free to ask here. The only stupid question is the one you didn't ask.

Moderator: Mods

Possible Restart

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:44 pm

Hello.

I got approved last year and for some reason I can't recall now got distracted and managed to forget to come back and post. I cant imagine why because I was having fun with it - Dandini had just started having a grand time arriving in World's Mouth (her first stop in a round the world trip). Is it at all possible for me to jump back in. I know the Word is closed now but I could say she had a merry old time and move on to her next port of call. If you dont deem me too naughty that is. ;)

I still have a copy of her write up that I can resubmit if you give me a thumbs up. Thanks muchly.

Postby Guido Cercatoro » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:54 pm

Assuming your original PC was Dandini Valentine, the sheet is still in the archive, so it can be re-activated. You will need to decide where you wish to start given the closure of WM. Contact the co-ordinator of where you want to start and they can discuss how to proceed.

You have now been re-activated.
Last edited by Guido Cercatoro on Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guido Cercatoro
Moderator & Coordinator Pax

Postby Tristam » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:59 pm

Actually, I already took the liberty of re-attaching your character sheet on the assumption that were not many Dandini's out there. :) As Guido said, contact the coordinator of the area you wish to play in and we'll get you set up.
Tristam

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:02 pm

Postby Maeve » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:23 pm

[color=orange]
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:58 pm

Thankyou kindly! I've decided on Dragonskeep (the next spot on the map) for the next leg of her tour if Vanadius will have me.

In the meantime while I'm waiting to hear back I noticed my sheet says I'm unapproved. I hope thats not due to a problem I have somehow overlooked. :oops:

Postby Maeve » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:54 pm

No, you may safely ignore it. Just a glitch due to your sheet having archived :)
[color=orange]
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Return to Questions & Answers