hello...?

Are you unsure how to continue? Do you have questions about how to play the game? Feel free to ask here. The only stupid question is the one you didn't ask.

Moderator: Mods

Jack Farrell
Civus

hello...?

Post by Jack Farrell »

Herro?

Hey guys, I just finished finals and wondered If I could restart my character? I got kinda lost when WM closed, but over a recess I could possibly reimagine Jack somewhere else?

anyone?
[i]They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is on occasion Hillarious[/i] - Mal

[size=75]Avatar by... me ^^[/size]
Danomel

Post by Danomel »

Hey Jack,

Do you have some idea of where and what you are going to be wanting?
Last edited by Danomel on Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By all the Dodos! these are thoughts of weight,
Most venerable, wise, and out of date.
(from [i]The Paradise of the Birds[/i], by [i]W. J. Courthope[/i])

(Avatar by LEW 1998)
Jack Farrell
Civus

Post by Jack Farrell »

well, it depends on what happens in the recess with Worlds mouth at the moment because I still really like the idea of him joining the Condotierre and playing with airships.

Failing that I think I might try and shunt him towards the scouts guild, possibly as an investigative force into the collapse (and possible future stabilisation) of the worlds mouth.
[i]They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is on occasion Hillarious[/i] - Mal

[size=75]Avatar by... me ^^[/size]
Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

The Condotierre are also serving in the Citadel, though I'm not sure how long they will remain... I'd assume some of them will remain for quite some time, serving at the World's Mouth Embassy under Ambassador Rosalie Marcada. Perhaps Jack could've been spending his time training and then go through the portal to the Citadel to serve there in protecting the little bit of WM on imperical soil?

I'd PM Meridiuz or Grey Wolf concerning that, as they are the current moderators of the rocky isle.

Aside from that, so far as I know, World's Mouth will not be reopening anytime soon, so your best bet is to figure out where you want to play and come up with a reason for Jack to go there. Do keep in mind you have a recess to come up with the excuse for him to travel.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]

Return to “Questions & Answers”