To the Lady Gywien

Where messages and orders are stored for those residing in the Seven Isles.

Moderator: Mods

Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

To the Lady Gywien

Post by Elvin Motricé »

Citadel, Waneday 30 Jygust 1225 AD

Honoured Lady Gywien

It has been a while since our last meeting. My name is Elvin Motricé and I was one of those that participated in the Demonhunt. We had a conversation before that fateful attack on the lighthouse. It was my intention to visit you earlier but my duties and unforeseen circumstances have made me unable to do so.

In our conversation we talked about magic. That topic is still dear to my heart but there is another topic I would like to discuss with you, namely business. In my wanderings through the Citadel I have often heard of your newly established guild. As you might have heard, I have lately been investing some of my money in businesses in the Citadel. My tenure as a Professor earns me more then I, as a simple man, spend. Since I have an outstanding debt of gratitude to the former Rose Guild and see great potential in your guild I was wondering if you would be interested in an offer of mutual cooperation, both in financial basis as maybe on a magical. I can well imagine that a guild that wants to fill up the void left behind by the tragedy of the Red Rose Guild already has a lot of benefactors.

I am curious to know if you’re interested in such an offer and if we might finish the conversation we started so long ago. I might even have something more interesting to offer to your guild in the near future.

Yours sincerely

Elvin Motricé, Professor, University of Magic

PS: Enclosed with this letter are instructions to my abode in the Citadel for any return correspondence.
"- and so's Mister Motricé." Becca smiled wryly. "He's probably going to go - he's not set anything on fire for a few months, so he's got to be going through withdrawal by now." ~ Becca Acerbi
Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

Returned Jygust, 31st - tradetide

Ashari scripted a short, but warm note in response to Elvin's request, with careful addition of the accent in his name, to ensure propriety and necessary etiquette. By was of personal currier, the young woman sent the letter off.
A sly brunette wrote:Professor Motricé

I welcome the opportunity to meet with you at your earliest convenience. I have availability on the 32nd for a luncheon, if that suits you. Return a letter with my currier with destination and time.

Ashari Gywien, Guildmistress, Rocky Isle Guild

It was signed with a flourish and excessive loops and whirls, an entirely feminine signature, in severe black ink.
Last edited by Ashari on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

Mistress Gywien

A luncheon on the 32nd is entirely no problem whatsoever. I have taken the liberty to make the necessary arrangements at the Jardin Clos, 12th mark Citadel Time.

Elvin Motricé, Professor, University of Magic
"- and so's Mister Motricé." Becca smiled wryly. "He's probably going to go - he's not set anything on fire for a few months, so he's got to be going through withdrawal by now." ~ Becca Acerbi

Return to “Imperial Mail”