OOC Thread Ursa / Aveas

Moderator: Mods

Brytan
Moderator & Coordinator Triangle Islands

Post by Brytan »

Good to have you back. Things are getting busy. I may actually have to start doing real work around here ;)

Lots of fun stuff going on. The more the merrier...
[size=84][i]I'm sorry, but I don't know who you're talking about. You must be confusing me with that other guy...[/i][/size]

[size=67]Avatar drawn and edited by me, Darkness concept (c) Topcow comics
Age=28 - SCZ=E - Attendance=daily[/size]
Muraco
Civus

Post by Muraco »

Yeah, especially with two new rabblerousers Bry! :roll:

It's good to have you back Niamh~! This is Tal btw =D
Brytan

Post by Brytan »

It's been crazy busy here at work the past week, will be next week aswell. I will do a round of posts tomorrow to keep everyone going, just dropping this note to let you all know I might be a bit slow on replies for a little while longer.
[size=84][i]I'm sorry, but I don't know who you're talking about. You must be confusing me with that other guy...[/i][/size]

Scarlet
Civus

Post by Scarlet »

no problems :) after that last thread I feel I could do with a relax.
[url=http://wiki.tazlure.nl/index.php/Isle_Cat]Isle Cat[/url][size=75][color=darkred]

I'm not here to play who's the better killer.

[i]But it [b]is[/b] my favourite game...[/i][/color][/size]
Quinlan Corodin
Condotierre Lieutenant

Post by Quinlan Corodin »

Don't sweat it, B-ry. :P Got to take care of business.

Speaking of, with the new sync being announced, I'm puzzled to say the least to see how it's going to play out for this team. So funny to think that I haven't even seen a whole week of QC's life since the last recess.

Edit:
I've just been curious for a little while, has Guido decided to opt his character out of our particular adventure? It's been a while since we saw him. Become devoted to modding maybe?

Also, it seems like there have been some references to the Condotierre being in metal turtle shells and things, but I'm not sure that the crew on Ursa has/uses any metal or plate armor. Of course I figure most of the weapons are metal, and the uniforms do have buckles and buttons and things. (I picture something kind of similar to Napoleonic style uniforms.) QC has some leather armor he straps on sometimes if he expects trouble.

No biggie, but I thought it might be important at some point if any of the kanthrop decided they wanted to stab one. :P
Last edited by Quinlan Corodin on Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Muraco
Civus

Post by Muraco »

Hm...yeah me and Kytani took that and ran with it. I think I followed Kytani's lead and didn't didn't read Bry's post close enough. =X

Sorry Quin!
Scarlet
Civus

Post by Scarlet »

I blame your profile picture.
[url=http://wiki.tazlure.nl/index.php/Isle_Cat]Isle Cat[/url][size=75][color=darkred]

Gutter Rat
Retired staff

Post by Gutter Rat »

Me too - I was picturing full plate when I typed Kyt's post. lol
Daemons come out at night...and so do the rats.
Posting availability: Almost daily, if I can swing it.
Quinlan Corodin
Condotierre Lieutenant

Post by Quinlan Corodin »

I had been afraid of something like that when I first decided on it. But for the life of me I can't find any other images that could be representative of QC's appearance that I like at all. Funny, since the hair in the image is probably a little brighter than QC's real hair, too.

I guess I'll have to see to it he picks up a suit of armor over the recess just to make it simple for everybody? :P
Last edited by Quinlan Corodin on Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scarlet
Civus

Post by Scarlet »

:D

Scarlet
Civus

Post by Scarlet »

I've not gone anywhere - but with moving back home and chasing down jobs I am absolutely swamped at the moment - please feel free to roll out any existing threads that are in progress guys - Brytan can npc me if he needs to, and I will try and hammer out my final recess before next friday.

appologies if I am holding any of you hypers back :p

Brytan

Post by Brytan »

No rush Scarlet. What with the recess there is no hurry to post. Posting rates across the boards have been sluggish with people pondering their recesses. I myself will be on holiday starting tomorrow for about 10 days, so I won't be around to post myself.

In that light I would like to suggest people just take a while to reflect on their recess posts and previous open threads. When I get back I will take care to wrap them up properly and start checking recess posts for viability.

Summer is here, let's enjoy the break and pick up when people are good and ready.

Brytan

Post by Brytan »

I'm back. I'll be picking up the remaining open threads shortly. All are still pre-recess. I will try to round them up as swiftly as possible so we can all continue post-recess after/during the summer.

--sits back to read/write, tanned and ready to rumble--

Brytan

Post by Brytan »

Just a quick note from me;

I haven't been feeling too well this week, and even though I've had the week off I haven't felt like posting for a bit. Headaches and such preventing me from doing much behind my screen besides playing the odd game. I'm hoping that, when work starts next week, I'll have the energy to get back into it fully.

Will make an effort to post for you guys monday.

Falco
Civus

Post by Falco »

Np Brytan I can wait :) just get your tail end well :D
Haikan
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Haikan »

Awww, get well soon!

Return to “Kanthrop Archive”