Her Paper Kingdom [Reise, WK Embassy, Jygust 31st, Early MT]

Moderators: Meridiuz, Grey Wolf, Graves, Mods

Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Her Paper Kingdom [Reise, WK Embassy, Jygust 31st, Early MT]

Post by Reise Silverskye »

Reise Silverskye arrived in the office at the Embassy that morning in better spirits than she'd been in for a long, long time. She wasn't completely certain why that was. Without question, finally finding Rhoddin the night before - and spending some time with him - was largely to blame. But it was more than that. Her job at the Embassy - both her cover job and her real job - was going well. She was making progress on both fronts, and she was making inroads with the people she worked with and lived around.

The only dark cloud on the horizon as far as she could see was Justine. She'd been making excellent progress with the acolyte, and she'd thought the girl was about to give in to the desires and lusts that Reise had long been sewing in her. But she'd pulled back at the last instant, both figuratively and literally. There was no doubt she was still about to break, but not under the same type of pressure that Reise had been using. No, she was going to have to proceed with the acolyte in a very different, very careful way. She didn't want to go too far too fast, or else she'd risk destroying her best source of information as far as the Church of the One went.

But there would be time to deal with Justine later. She'd had a few days to cool off, and Reise thought that perhaps she'd try to talk to the girl again this evening. For now, though, she had a mound of paperwork sitting on her desk that had somehow magically appeared over night. She sighed as she sat on the edge of her desk, flipping through some of the parchments and scanning their contents. Most of it was menial stuff, items passed on to her by lesser clerks or secretaries from other officials - things that she either needed to write off, or see that they got done. A few of them were things she was sure her boss, Gerard Molyneux, would want to take a look at.

She started sorting through the stack, setting aside those that she would take to Gerard later. She enjoyed talking to him, just as she enjoyed the little non-verbal game that seemed to be taking place between them. Reise had often considered such flirting to be a useless waste of time, but in her time here, she'd quickly learned it could have its uses. Today, she had decided to see how much further she could advance the game. She was wearing her usual tight trousers, but her top was also a bit tighter than normal, and she'd left the top few buttons undone, in the hopes that Gerard might prove responsive to a little display of her ample cleavage. Of course, she was also hoping that he would arrive in the office before other people did, otherwise, she'd have to button her top back up and try again another day. She didn't exactly want it known that she was trying to play Gerard, for whatever reason.

She grinned to herself as she continued sorting the files. Perhaps that was why she was in such good spirits today: she was in control here. This office was her own little kingdom. Sure, it consisted mostly of paper, but she was starting to find out that she could do oh so much with those papers. Each one represented time, and effort, and in many cases money. And what she did with those papers decided what got done with those resources.

Her smiled widened as she waited for Gerard to arrive in her little domain.
"Oh look... my tax dollars at work, coming to arrest me." [i]National Treasure: The Book of Secrets[/i]
Meridiuz
The Webmaster & Game Designer

Post by Meridiuz »

Unaware of any plans Reise had, Gerrard stepped into what he considered to be his domain. He stepped in with his usual confidence. He was wearing casual, yet slick clothing today, designed by Audrey herself. It fell somewhere between the categories of work and party clothing. Exactly what he was going for. His gray breeches were tight and he wore his white shirt with the top buttons open so that his toned chest was clearly visible.

Gerrard had been working with Reise for quite some time now and he had become used to having her around. He had taken it slow with her in the beginning, not wanting to scare her off, but she had seemed to be receptive of his little playful gestures so he had been taking it slightly further every time, but never crossing the line. That was not to say that he hand't thought about it. After all, he was a man.

He walked over to Reise's desk straight away, walked around it to her side and casually sat on the corner. "Good morning, beautiful!" His eyes glanced over her body from top to toe and back again, taking a little longer when his eyes caught sight of her cleavage. "It is an amazing summer day and I must say, you are looking awfully stunning this morning!" A playful smile appeared on his face.
[i]Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger[/i] ~ Daft Punk
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise greeted Gerrard with a smile that matched his own playful one. "Hello, Mr. Molyneux," she replied cheerfully. The term was a formal one, but the way she said it made it sound like a pet name used by a lover. She affected a bit of a blush for his benefit at the compliment he gave her. "Thank you. And may I say you are looking equally... summer-like." She allowed her eyes to drink in every detail of his exposed chest.

She gazed at him for awhile, as if tempted to say something else, but then she broke the moment of silence by brushing a stray lock of black hair behind her ear and turning to the papers on her desk. "Oh, before I forget, sir, these magically appeared on my desk sometime after I left last night, and they require your attention." She slid them over next to his hip and leaned over just a bit as she did, allowing him to see quite a bit further down her top, should he wish to do so.

"Of course, they're not urgent," she murmured, meeting his eyes again through dark eyelashes. She lowered her voice a bit. "Feel free to continue adorning my desk for as long as you'd like... sir."
"Oh look... my tax dollars at work, coming to arrest me." [i]National Treasure: The Book of Secrets[/i]
Meridiuz

Post by Meridiuz »

Gerrard straightened his posture and unconsciously tightened his biceps a little as she returned his compliment. Reise continued with her work, but her gaze hadn't gone unnoticed. Gerrard knew she was interested in him. Oh how he loved his job. Having beautiful assistance was the best thing of the job, the money and other influence was just a bonus.

He didn't try to hide the fact that he was now staring as he looked as far down into her top as he could. He was tempted to just put his hands into her top and free her breasts from the ample clothing that was hiding them from plain sight. "Mmmm.." He murmured. "I guess I should pay attention to them." A playful grin appeared on his face as he looked up from her cleavage to meet her eyes. "Adorning your desk however, is taking up all my concentration at the moment." He adjusted his legs to spread them a bit further apart, making his groin quite the center of attention. With his hand, he pushed away the files that she had in front of her. Besides, you've been working so hard. I think a break would be in order. Those files can wait."
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise let her eyes wander slowly - and obviously - down from his chest to his groin, which he was taking great pains to bring to her attention. She let them linger there a bit, and a playful, wicked smile graced her lips. Well, now, this ought to prove interesting, she thought to herself. He's never gone this far before...

Her gaze shifted as he slid the files away, clearing some space on her desk. Subconciously, she shifted her posture a bit, pressing her breasts forward, arching her back slightly. Her already tight top seemed to strain around their swell.

"You read my mind, sir," she murmured, letting a hint of breathlessness enter her tone. "Shuffling through papers can be so tedious. I'd love a chance to work out some of the strain it causes."
Meridiuz

Post by Meridiuz »

Gerrard looked shocked. "Oh my. I..I hope I haven't been too hard on you." He quickly glanced over her body as her shift in position didn't go unnoticed. "Don't worry, I've got just the thing that'll give us a nice break."
A smile played on his lips as he patted the now empty space next to him on the desk. "Come on, sit next to me on the desk."

Reaching over to the side of the desk with his left hand he opened up a small compartment and pulled out a rollie. As a true professional he put the rollie in his mouth and grabbed the lantern that was on the desk. Holding it right in front of him, he pulled up the glass and stuck the front of the rollie into the fire to light it. He took a good puff as he set the lantern back on the desk. Once Reise was seated next to him, he would pass her the rollie, blowing out the smoke, looking at her with twinkles in his eyes.
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise set aside the file she'd been holding with exaggerated patience, then stood gracefully and sat on the desk next to him - close enough to ensure their hips were touching. She laughed softly as he pulled out the rollie. She hadn't been expecting that, but then, that was one reason why they called flirting a game.

"Oh no, you haven't been too hard on me," she murmured. "Though you certainly are hard," she added under her breath, just barely loud enough for him to hear if he was paying attention. "It's just the nature of the work, I'm afraid."

She accepted the rollie as he passed it to her, meeting his eyes for a moment before taking a puff. She managed to hold it for all of two seconds before she coughed, turning her head just in time to keep from coughing in his face. "Uhhh, 'scuse me," she choked once she was able to stop coughing for a second. "It's been awhile."
Meridiuz

Post by Meridiuz »

Gerrard managed to resist a chuckle when his lovely new assistant mentioned that he was hard. He was instantly more aware of the growing enthusiasm between his legs.

The next chuckle was irresistible though when Reise had to cough when she took a hit. He took the opportunity to leaned in more and let his right arm slide behind her on the desk,pressing it against her behind. "Yeah..it has been a while indeed." Gerrard looked straight at her cleavage for the next few flickers. Much longer than it took Reise to notice that he was staring. But then he looked up, straight into her eyes, fully aware that his intentions were quite obvious. Leaning in more, he whispered in her ear. "I think I might have another job for you, but I don't know if it's going to be too hard for you." She could feel his warm breath brush against her ear.
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise smiled in pleasure as she watched him staring at her breasts, and she arched her back just a little more for his benefit. This was going much further, much faster than she had anticipated, but she didn't mind. Even as she saw his enthusiasm growing, her own anticipation was starting to rise, and she felt a small thrill run between her thighs. Her excitement was visibly manifested as her nipples tightened noticeably beneath her thin shirt.

"'A job?'" she echoed softly, her voice husky as she turned her face to his, her lips and nose a mere inch from his own as he looked back up. "I'd like to think that I can perform several types of jobs for you - or should I say, on you." She smiled again, her icy eyes boring into his. "Besides, I do like a challenge. The harder, the better."
Meridiuz

Post by Meridiuz »

For a flicker he looked down, noticing her play buttons being visible through her shirt. Then he looked back into her eyes again, their lips still very close together. Seeing how her nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric was more than enough for Gerrard to know that he had found a willing assistant. Willing...but able? For some reason he had little doubt that she would be an amazing lay. And it was time to find out. It was play time.

Gerrard broke the tension, not giving in to the possible passionate kiss just yet as he leaned back. Stroking his left hand down the side of her neck, he looked into her eyes. Surprisingly he didn't have a sly grin on his face. It was more serious, like a true lover. He leaned in to kiss her neck. His left hand reached around her to rest on her hip. "I'd love to give you the opportunity to show me how good of a job you can do." He whispered into her ear.

He could feel the warmth spread through his body, centering between his legs. Gerrard went on to give her more sweet soft kisses, his hand still resting on her hip. Gently he let his lips trail over her skin from her shoulder bone alongside her neck, up to her earlobe. He nibbled on it softly, wanting to see how her body would react.
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise was a little surprised when Gerrard didn't kiss her hungrily on the lips, as she'd expected. At first, as he leaned back, she thought maybe he'd only been teasing her all along after all. But before she could start feeling like a fool, he slid his hand down her neck, and she willingly pressed herself against it, savoring the touch.

As he started kissing along her neck softly, she tilted her head to one side a bit, her braid of raven hair sliding off her shoulder to bare her neck completely for him. She started to breathe faster as her heart sped up yet more. She wanted to return some witty comment to him, as they'd been doing for the last several minutes, but she suddenly found that she was breathless and unable to speak. Much as she had tried, she was no longer the one doing the seducing.

"Ohhhh," she gasped softly as he nibbled on her ear, and she shivered with pure pleasure against him. One thing she had discovered in the few times she'd slept with Rhoddin was that her neck was extremely sensitive, and her ears even more so. She closed her eyes in delight. One of her hands slid up to bury her fingers in Gerrard's hair, not wanting him to pull away, while her other hand started fumbling with the buttons of her top. It felt like she had way too much clothing on, and she had to get it off.
Meridiuz

Post by Meridiuz »

More kisses followed at the hand that went through his hair was all that Gerrard needed to know that he should continue. While he kept brushing his lips against her soft skin, he gently slid off the desk and positioned himself between her legs, knowing that they would be needing the freedom to move quite soon.

He placed his left hand on her hip again, grabbing it more firmly than before. Gerrard kept out of the way of her breasts for now, waiting eagerly for her to finish unbuttoning her top. He could feel his own pants becoming quite tight, but it wasn't time to get rid of them just yet. His plan was to make her go crazy of desire first. And then, then he would give her all he had.

When Reise had finished unbuttoning her shirt, Gerrard stopped with the kisses for a flicker and leaned back, looking at the wondrous sight right in front of him. A broad grin appeared on his face as he gazed up into Reise's eyes. "Mmmm...I must admit. I've been thinking about this for quite some time now." He held up both his hands, moving them towards her breasts, but then they moved more downwards, grabbing both her hips. He pulled her body close to his and let his own lips touch hers for a long, passionate kiss.
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise's mind was quickly lost in a haze of lust as his kisses continued, sending thrills and shivers of delight through her entire body. She was soon panting with need, and her moans grew louder; she tried to keep them from turning into cries, for although they were the only occupants of this office, she didn't know who else might be in the building at this hour and could hear her.

She finally got her buttons undone, letter her shirt slide off her shoulders down to her elbows, baring her impressive chest to his view. She arched her back, trying to press her breasts into his hands as they moved foward, and she whimpered in dismay as they instead landed on her hips. She needed his hands on her, wanted him to touch her bare skin so badly...

She slid foward on the desk, closer to the edge, her knees gripping him tightly, keeping him between her inner thighs, keeping her body pressed firmly against his crotch. She kissed him back with equal passion. One of her arms had become trapped in her shirt as it fell lower on that side, but she didn't seem to care, as her free hand started trying to undo Gerrard's buttons.

(OOC: Sorry for my late reply! My ship is currently in operations, so my internet was cut off for a time. But I'm back for now! :wink: )
Meridiuz

Post by Meridiuz »

Gerrard's buttons were easily undone and soon she had a full view on his chest. He had a manly figure, even though he didn't train, he was slim and his muscles were slightly showing. He quickly tossed his shirt away, pausing the kisses for a moment and giving her a grin.

Still locked in tight between her legs Gerrard gave her body a long good look before leaning in, a deep growl leaving his mouth as he started to lick one nipple and grabbing the other between his fingers, molding it gently.

Oh he was loving her body. She was a real prize. Her skin was so soft and she smelled so good. He leaned the top of her body backwards so that he had easier access to her voluptuous breasts. All his attention was focussed on them. Even though he wanted to be in control, keep the initiative to himself, Gerrard felt his animal instincts taking over. When he had made her nipples show off their full glory, he pulled her body in closer, wanting her to feel how bad he wanted her. Her breasts were pushed onto his chest as he pulled her in for a long passionate kiss. He was fighting himself now, trying to postpone the moment when he was going to rip off the rest of her clothing and take her. But he could feel he was failing.

OOC: Sorry for my delay as well! Switched the site to a new server this week, which was quicker than expected and took some time. Back on regular schedule now!
Last edited by Meridiuz on Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

"Oooohhhhh gods," Reise gasped breathlessly as his tongue and lips worked over her breasts and nipples. She arched her back firmly, willingly offering her chest to him, moaning as her nipples quickly tightened and stood erect for him, sending thrills through her entire body.

Panting with lust and need for his body, she clenched her legs tighter around him, pulling him as close to her as she could. She could feel his hardness between her thighs, pressing against her sex. She was already damp for him, eager to feel him inside her.

She slid her hands up his arms and then around his shoulders, holding him tightly as she kissed him back until she ran out of breath, and then some more. When she couldn't hold it anymore, she broke the kiss and started licking and nibbling along his jaw.
Meridiuz

Post by Meridiuz »

Gerrard loved nipples, he loved the way they felt between his lips, under his tongue, between his teeth... He gave them all the attention they deserved. His hardness was growing and he could feel Reise pressing it against her sweet spot.

The kisses were soft, sweet and full of passion. He could feel his heart racing in his chest as she gave him a break, focusing her attention on his jaw. The touch of her lips sent shivers along his spine and it wasn't long before he released an animal like growl. "I want you. I want you now. He grabbed her by the hips, pushing her away just a little bit as he looked into her eyes, the yearning clearly visible in his. A sly grin appeared on his face as he started to loosen her breeches. "As lovely as these look on you and make your ass seem so incredible hot, they need to come off right now."

OOC: for some reason I was thinking Reise was wearing her breeches and not a dress, if I'm mistaken, let me know and I'll change it!
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise shivered at the pure lust in his growl, and she looked up at him in anticipation, growling back at him. "I thought you'd never get around to it," she panted. She started helping him loosen her breeches, then lifted her hips and shoved them down, revealing her wet sex to him. She struggled for a moment, then finally managed to kick off her boots, letting them fall to the floor with a thunk.

Finally naked, she lay back on the desk for him, eagerly awaiting his weight atop her.

OOC: Yeah, she was in her breeches. She only wears dresses for more formal occasions.
Meridiuz

Post by Meridiuz »

Once her breeches were off and Gerrard could see how ready she was for him, it took him mere flickers to get out of his own breeches and release his full erection, showing how eagerly he wanted to feel her. He thought about pleasing her with his tongue, something which he knew most women liked, in the right time and place. He decided this wasn't that time or place. He could feel the animal instincts inside of him, he could feel it throbbing in his manhood. This was time for action, but he wasn't going for something that she expected. He liked to do it with a twist.

Gerrard grabbed Reise by her hips and with a deep manly growl, he flipped her over. Positioning her so that he had her fine ass right in front of him, he slapped it, making a reddish glow appear on her skin. Then, without waiting any longer, he slid his manhood inside of her. Another growl left his mouth as he grabbed her hips and started a slow, steady rhythm.
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Naked, her body complete exposed to him, Reise lay on the desk, panting with lust and need and arousal as she watched Gerrard strip out of his breeches. She moaned eagerly as she saw his erection spring free, standing straight and hard for her. "Mmmm, you're so erect for me," she panted, stating the obvious. But she was so pleased with what she was seeing that she simply had to say something.

She growled back at him, her voice husky with sexual desire, as he took hold of her hips and rolled her over. She, too, was experiencing the animal instincts that lust brought on, and she felt the need to mate, to couple with this male. "Ohh!" she gasped softly as he slapped her ass, and she growled again, even as she gripped the far edge of the desk tightly, knowing what was coming.

"Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh," she cried out as he penetrated her, sliding fully into her tight, wet, clenching sex. Her grip tightened on the desk as he began to rut her, holding herself up on her elbow so that her already taut nipples slid back and forth along the surface of the desk with the movement of their bodies. "Uhh! Uhh! Uhhhh! Uhh!" she panted with every thrust into her body, as she tilted her head back, eyes closed in pure bliss.
Meridiuz

Post by Meridiuz »

The sensations grew more intense with every thrust. Gerrard felt the passion shooting through his body. Usually he tried to remain as quiet as possible, being aware of their surroundings: his office. But his excitement was too big, the passion running too deep. He let out deep growls together with Reise every time he penetrated her.

At first he had grabbed a hold of her hips and he tightened that hold, pushing her body closer to his. But then he released her hips and let his hands slide up her body until they reached her breasts. He put her already hard nipples between his fingers, giving them a much more intense and refined sensation than the desk was capable of.

He could feel the sensation grow in his manhood as he kept on thrusting quicker and harder every time. It felt good, really good. It wouldn't be much longer before he would climax.
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise was in pure ecstasy as Gerrard fucked her roughly on the desk. She was just as loud as he was, sometimes louder, her voice rising in pitch every time his shaft pushed against that most sensitive spot within her sex. She was completely heedless of the fact that they were in an office, and that practically anybody could walk in on them at any time. She was too lost in enjoying his body, and letting him enjoy hers.

And even as they fucked, her mind was already starting to go over what sort of benefits this might have for her real job.

"Mmmmm yessss," she growled at him as she felt his hands cupping her ample breasts and pinching and squeezing her nipples. She brought one of her own hands up to cover one of his, encouraging his fondling, while her other continued to support her upper body.

She felt him building up his tempo, and knew that at this rate, it wouldn't be long before he climaxed. She wanted to enjoy one of her own before he was done, so she didn't thrust back against him as she normally would with a lover. She could feel her own arousal continuing to grow, and if he could just hold back a few minutes, she'd be able to peak with him...
Meridiuz

Post by Meridiuz »

Another growl left Gerrard's mouth as Reise covered his own nipple. He always loved it when they used his nipples too, not many women he had been with did. He liked the fact that Reise was an active partner. He could also sense that she wasn't ready yet, so he changed his pace, now thrusting slower, but with more intensity.

Having forgone any notion of their location, he released his grip on her nipples and straightened himself. Gerrard now lifted up his hand and let it come down to slap Reise's ass just when his shaft hit her sweet spot again. He'd show her..oh yeah, he'd show her Anticipating a good reaction, his hand was already up in the air again, ready to come down on the next thrust. "Mmmm...you like that? Huh?" His tone was more demanding now, much more possessive.
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise groaned in appreciation as he changed his pace, slowing down. She gasped deeply with each of his thrusts; they were harder, and penetrated her more deeply, which she always enjoyed. She could feel her orgasm approaching more quickly know, and she arched her back a bit harder, groaning from the sensations that ran through her.

"OHHH!" she gasped sharply as he smacked her, surprising her. The fact this hand struck her at the same time his manhood pushed against her sweet spot was certainly not lost on her. Her hand left his chest, as she had to use both to hold herself up now, and she looked up at him over her bare shoulder with a mixture of surprise and pleasure. "Mmm yesss, do it again," she panted eagerly. "Show your little secretary her place!"
Meridiuz

Post by Meridiuz »

She liked it, she even told him to tell her her place. She was willing. By Dominicus, that turned him on. He felt his climax coming, all the way from his toes. But not just yet. He slapped Reise again. Harder this time. His voice low and deep. "Ohhh yes. I know you like it. You little hussy, you. I'll show you how Gerrard likes it."

His thrusts became more violent still, pure, untamed, animal like lust. There was no stopping it now, he felt it coming, the rush through his body, his muscles tightening. He grabbed her raven black hair and pulled it as he thrusted deep inside of Reise. "Ohhh, yes! Oh, yes!" He shouted as he finally reached his climax.
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

"UUUHHH!" Reise shrieked in delight as he slapped her again, so hard that the crack of his hand on her bare skin echoed through the office. The slaps, combined with his violent thrusting against her sweet spot proved to be the perfect combination for her - well, better than any she'd experienced so far, at any rate - and he cries of pleasure grew louder and louder as she let Gerrard have his way with her on the desk.

His thrusts became erratic, hard, fast, and her own lust rose quickly to meet his, her body tensing as she felt her climax approaching. She pushed back into his strokes, feeling that they were not unlike a pair of mating animals, just giving into their instincts, heedless of their surroundings.

She gasped as he yanked back on her hair, forcing her head back so that she was gazing up at the ceiling. But the pain was also partly pleasurable to her, and the feeling of control that it allowed him to exert over was even more so. Combined with the slaps and the wild, wanton thrusting into her tight sex, it was simply too much. Her voice rose to meet his as she joined him in climax, the peak of her pleasure washing over her body, her hips thrusting of their own accord as she felt his warmth spilling into her, filling her. "Uuuuuuhhhhhhh..." was all she could groan, so aroused that she couldn't even form words.

Return to “Patrician & Citadel Ring”