Meeting Bishop Lazos (Basilica Inner Chambers) Jy 30th ET

Moderators: Maeve, Mods

Tyrone
The Jackal

Post by Tyrone »

"I shall be guided by you on this, Auctoritas." Tyrone bowed his head in complete acquiescence. He wasn't surprised that the Holy Bishop was on top of things and that he already had a plan for Brother Anistis. Awed by the Bishop Lazos, the Jackal could only praise the wisdom of the One God. For He is omniscient, so too His lowly servants!

He listened with great care when Lazos advised him of his assignment. It was infiltration and murder and the Jackal had no qualms about that. They were wicked pagans and they deserved to be put to death in order for Tazlure to be cleansed anew. But, the notion of lying paused for a brief moment, he had never lied before, but then, sinner as he was, it wouldn't matter. Best for him to lie in order for the Church to continue, he would sacrifice his soul and his life if need be for Dominicus, and besides, the persons he would be lying to were wicked and sinners, perhaps it was the wisdom of the One God to send a sinner against the wicked pagans.

"It shall be done, Auctoritas!" The Jackal of the One Church declared in his soft, cold voice. "By tomorrow evening, I shall deliver the soul of this daemon worshiper to his master and Dominicus shall renew the face of Tazlure once more. Pray for me and my soul, Holy Bishop, that our Lord shall guide me in this undertaking." With that, he bowed once more, kissed the hem of the Bishop's robe and silently, carefully, the Jackal left the room, his eyes full of cold, fanatic zeal.
[size=75]Avatar from:[url=http://artofphilwohr.blogspot.com/2007/08/redmist-castle-work.html]Phil Wohr[/url]
[hr][/hr]
[i][b]"Hate thy neighbours for they hate you even more."[/i][/b]
[hr][/hr]
Posting: Once/week[/size]
Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

Anistis
Metagorian Codex: +*
Theology: +*
Inner Calm: +*
Resolve: +*

ITEM: Bishop's Allowance

Tyrone
Conversation: +*
Pray:+*
Theology: +*
Debate: +*
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]

Return to “KC Archive”