Baron Estates: OOC

These estates surrounding the larger cities of the WK include Pax Balthasar, Brie and several other smaller grounds. The barons rule supreme and intent on holding on to their belongings.

Moderators: Vanadius, Morg, Guido Cercatoro, Mods

Guido Cercatoro
Moderator & Coordinator Pax

Post by Guido Cercatoro »

Welcome to Ssinth who will also be joining the Pax team as a supporter :)
Ssinith DIllil
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Ssinith DIllil »

Muahaha! Hewwo!
"If all things are energy and a wizard is a master of manipulating it, then as a politician am I studying the greatest sorcery of all."

~S'sinith

NOMINATION
Most Heroic Male PC (2008)
Most Religious PC (2008/2006)
Torc Blackfoot
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Torc Blackfoot »

Welcome aboard
Avatar thanks to http://www.kiriko-moth.com or Kirko.

Official Member of DMD club since 2005!

Help choose Torc's Familiar!
https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.php?p=221017#221017
Ulder
Erstwhile Soldier

Post by Ulder »

Greetings and welcome!

:)
[url=https://tazlure.nl/board/viewforum.php?f=404]Ulder's Compendium[/url]

[size=67]Avatar by permission of Amok. http://en.amokanet.ru/[/size]
Torc Blackfoot
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Torc Blackfoot »

"From you Grandfather," he said grimly, "I need to know how to bind this sword to myself for Laewin's destruction. And it's name, for I have felt these long months that the blade has been in my care, that it lacks such, but I dared not rechristen it, feeling it was already called before. This is the last thing I will ask of you." Not waiting for an answer, Trajan turned his gaze to Draydis and Craghley by turns as he addressed them.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Picks up a wet fish and Slaps Trajan with it*

Fool! Ask him for a magickal fuse or have Craghley have a foci to break the bond or… anything else!

God! AH! You want to be bonded to a sword that only thinks and sings the song of battle. Remember, its song isn’t like a fifth grade play for their parents. Its song is like a joyous chorus to some dark god of death and blood. It’s a chorus of valkyrie singing joyous revelations as they slaughter the unworthy. It’s an orchestra of pain and death, making all those who hear it weep with tears of blood, and consume there pain and doubt into the one focus of death. It’s a bath that wipes away all sense of sins and morality, for in the chaos of battle its killed or be killed. Think your vision will be like the edge of a sword; narrow, focused into an edge, and always ready to cut!

*Picks up the wet fish and slaps Trajan again*

My only hope is that Baltimas has forgotten how do to his magic! Because if that little gnome drunk skunk kills Trajan, I will rain hell upon his head! The sword will look like it needs singing lesson to what I am going to do to Baltimas.

*Puts Baltimas on notice!*
Avatar thanks to http://www.kiriko-moth.com or Kirko.

Official Member of DMD club since 2005!

Help choose Torc's Familiar!
https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.php?p=221017#221017
Guido Cercatoro

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

God! AH! You want to be bonded to a sword that only thinks and sings the song of battle. Remember, its song isn’t like a fifth grade play for their parents. Its song is like a joyous chorus to some dark god of death and blood. It’s a chorus of valkyrie singing joyous revelations as they slaughter the unworthy. It’s an orchestra of pain and death, making all those who hear it weep with tears of blood, and consume there pain and doubt into the one focus of death. It’s a bath that wipes away all sense of sins and morality, for in the chaos of battle its killed or be killed. Think your vision will be like the edge of a sword; narrow, focused into an edge, and always ready to cut!

How about an intelligent sword that sings the Disney tune "It is a small world after all" each time you do not obey its ridiculous demands which includes cleaning and polishing it as well as slaying heathens and saving damsels in distress? I can assure you that it will drive you so nuts you will obey anything it demands eventually

It happened in Tazlure before, so beware!
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Guido Cercatoro

Aah, Maeve, that is the most evil suggestion ever. I still wake shaking in the night recalling the time we took the kids around disneyland, Paris, and they insisted on going on the ride with THAT TUNE, time after time....
Guido Cercatoro

Xmas arrangements

As usual, Guido and family will be travelling here and there over the xmas period. Posting should be as normal until the 23rd of December but after that things will be very sporadic for a couple of weeks. Normal service should be resumed from early January.

For those of you who celebrate.... have a good xmas and a peaceful new year.
Sebastian Beauvais
Baron of Brie

Post by Sebastian Beauvais »

The same to you and yours, Guido! Enjoy the holidays :)
[color=orange]Avatar courtesy of Tazlure's own, the incredible Finley Ward![/color]
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

Guido Cercatoro wrote:Aah, Maeve, that is the most evil suggestion ever. I still wake shaking in the night recalling the time we took the kids around disneyland, Paris, and they insisted on going on the ride with THAT TUNE, time after time....

I was lucky. When I went to Disney last November with the kids the ride was closed temporarily. Instead we went to Pirates of the Caribbean a couple of times 8)

And a Merry Xmas indeed!
Last edited by Maeve on Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Trajan Constantine Aeneas
Civus

Post by Trajan Constantine Aeneas »

How about an intelligent sword that sings the Disney tune "It is a small world after all" each time you do not obey its ridiculous demands which includes cleaning and polishing it as well as slaying heathens and saving damsels in distress? I can assure you that it will drive you so nuts you will obey anything it demands eventually

It happened in Tazlure before, so beware!

First of all, I'd like to thank Torc for his vehement attachment to my Trajan, which I must admit I don't understand since we've written together once. Apparently I made an impression. I didn't think I was in the tent that long.

Maeve, I would like to point out to you that I have experience with insufferable magical swords as I once had a sadistic bitch of a DM (whom I later married, shes my wife) during pen and paper DnD who gave the party fighter an agoraphobic short-sword. Which screamed unceasingly every time it was drawn. For those of you who might not know, agoraphobia is a fear of wide open spaces, its the opposite of claustrophobia, and this sword had an extreme case.

Now it never occurred to the fighter to speak to the sword while it was sheathed, neither did it occur to him that once he had the sword out (thereby giving away the party position and leading to umpteen numbers of random encounters) that if he just stuck it in something (or someone) that it would shut up. So he'd just sheathe it and use his non-magical longsword instead. D'oh! So i've dealt with it before. And i'm very good at sticking my fingers in my ears and ignoring Disney music. I have young female cousins. The Little Mermaid must DIE!

And Happy Holidays Guido et al! May your ChistmaHaunaQuanzamas not suck! -shotguns 'nog till he can't feel his teeth-
Last edited by Trajan Constantine Aeneas on Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guido Cercatoro

As I already warned above, I will be away over most of the xmas period. I will try to get in the odd post if possible but normal service will not resume until around the 5th january.

Happy xmas!
Guido Cercatoro

Back from my trips now.

Things might be a littel slow this week as I have a lot to catch up on at work but I'll try to post to all threads as soon as possible.
Trajan Constantine Aeneas
Civus

Post by Trajan Constantine Aeneas »

Firsties! Firsties! Welcome back Guido! Glad to see you. Hope your holidays were joyous.
Syra
The Chocolate Game Designer

Post by Syra »

Happy new year! Welcome back!
[size=75]Chocolate is not an addiction, it is a way of life.

[/size]
Shylah Boyd
Civus

Post by Shylah Boyd »

Welcome back :D
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it."
-Tori Amos
Craghley

Post by Craghley »

Welcome back! Have fun, did we?
Guido Cercatoro

Apologies for lack of posting over the last few days but I had to go on an unexpected work trip; work is unbelievably busy at present making it difficult for me to post as regularly as I'd like. I'm going to try to arrange for some assistance. Please be patient in the meantime..
Guido Cercatoro

Final post here....sigh

Thanks to everyone for lots of fun..Pax has been a wild and fantastic ride

f there are any in game secrets concerning Pax anyone wants to know, post to the thread Tris has opened in banter and I'll try to reply when I have time

Adieu

Return to “The Baron Estates”