Gulanadur OOC

Moderators: Tristam, Mods

BardicPup

Gulanadur OOC

Post by BardicPup »

This thread is for the players to ask their questions regarding Gulanadur and/or the dark elven culture.

For players that wish to enter Gulanadur from above ground, please post at the entrance thread.
cyren

Post by cyren »

:oops: :cry: Hello my most favorite players in the whole world!!!

I am soo sorry for the slow posting but Real Life has me by my throat and I am trying really hard to get here and post for you. I am able to only post this quick note as the library is about to close and I need you all to know I am really thinking about you guys!! and miss you all very much!!!

If you have patience with me I will appreciate it very much and will make it a point to either find you a new mod if you want or get here at least every other day to post for you!!

Let me know what all of you want..

Your most Humble GM!! Cyren... :?
Flavius

Post by Flavius »

Hey Pup, any chance of getting Valkarn Dastal back in the action?
BardicPup

Post by BardicPup »

Ya, sure. I'll be skipping you ahead a bit as tazlure's timestamp has moved forward a bit. Please try and sum up what Valkarn has done over the last week or so.
Flavius

Post by Flavius »

Valk has been tending the leopard and keeping up with classes as best he can.
BardicPup

Post by BardicPup »

Um, I meant in the thread i made for you. Samheen 11, morning: Valkarn's room. Just do a quick memory post and get up and eat or whatever.
Flavius

Post by Flavius »

Ah. Okay. Thanks Pupup!
BardicPup

Post by BardicPup »

Sorry for the delay. I've been busy with real life. I will be getting to all of you, over the next couple days, and will hopefully post for each of you every 2-4 days from now on.

Return to “Gulanadur Archive”