World's Mouth OOC (Babbling and such)

Moderators: Maeve, Mods

Grant
Retired Game Designer

World's Mouth OOC (Babbling and such)

Post by Grant »

A forum for your OOC needs, which we might just need in the future.
Last edited by Grant on Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

Reise: Where you go is largely up to you, Reise, but I will not allow you to post into Shandrilla's thread just now. I have no explaination of how you could possibly be at the same place at the same time (especially with the schedule your character has!). In the future, this will not only be possible but very welcome, but you'll have to wait until the thread moves to a more public location. We'll let you know.
Reine

Post by Reine »

Yeah i figured that. ITs just that i thinkit will be more fun with other people to. I would be waitig how and when i could butt in though.
Allessandro Doloroso

Post by Allessandro Doloroso »

Hi,

I do not want to be impatient, but I'd like to start. Ashtallion promised to take my thread, but perhaps he has forgotten it? Just making sure I'm not falling through the cracks of a busy game ;)
Reine

Post by Reine »

Grant what does basic+** means? And how do i use timestamp
Ashtallion Urdil
Battle Mage

Post by Ashtallion Urdil »

No you haven't been forgotten, I'm just busy.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

The stars you see behind a skill indicate a development point to another level. It requires five such stars before the next level of accomplishment in a certain skill is achieved. In this way, we can track gradual progression from one level to the next. You needn't worry about it much: it's more of a tool to help mods keep track of your training more than anything else.

As far as the timestamps are concerned, you can only be one place at one time...and you can never go back in time or be in multiple places at one time. For a good explanation of timestamps, you can read about them here: https://tazlure.nl/generalinfo.php?record=34.

Note that you don't need to know a thing about timestamps if you're only in one thread. If you need more information, Reine, PM me or post in the OOC forum :)
Reine

Post by Reine »

Grant can we open another thread wherein reine is back with his master?
Unless there will be something important that may happen.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

I think you should wait, Reine. You wanted to cross paths with another player, and you've managed just that: I suggest you let that play out before moving ahead to avoid any time knots that could develop.
Reine

Post by Reine »

ok then, how about an adventure? In the near future.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

Aye, that would...be the point of all this, Reine ;) LOL!
Reine

Post by Reine »

You know where to find good avatars?
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

You might have better luck asking around in the OOC forum, Reine. We don't allow copywrited material to be used in Tazlure, so most times folks here make them or have them made for them. As long as you can validate that it's original or that you have the artist's permission to use it, you're good to go.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

I recently...lost...some incoming PMs, so if any of you tried to contact me, you'll need to try again! I apologize in advance...my eyes are not what they should be... :roll:
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

Man, have I changed things around!

No longer will newly arriving players need to post in the "New Arrivals" thread. Instead, I've built an actual Entrance Thread for the Mouth: let's all gasp in awe at the really neat bridge, and what it means to us.

Of course, those of you already in the Mouth may disregard, but...it's good to see positive change every now an then.
Templeton

Posting at the Dortman

Post by Templeton »

OOC- Just want to make sure it is alright for me to post in the Flying Dortman Thread, considering Templeton is approaching it. Full post pending.
Prima Venetia Constanza

Post by Prima Venetia Constanza »

lol, Grant! you start one little OOC thread and you are bombarded! ;)

come and post for your poor little rich girl ;) I am trying to figure out just how much mischief and mayhem I will owe you or vice/versa after Amica's little dragony dream ;) after the food tasting thing, perhaps this balances our scales out for the moment?
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

:twisted: I have no idea why people get so paranoid with me! Sure, I thrive on misery...but I'm good enough to admit when a player has my plot beat good ;) It does happen...sometimes...when the stars line up right...
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

Hey Isaac!

Isaac!!

Just a quick note: pardon the delay. I'm setting up your transition to King's Court, as your caravan is arriving. Just a little behind-the-scenes work: we'll have you rollin' along again shortly! Again, I apologize for it, and I'll post a closer and a segue into your new thread as soon as I get my ducks lined up with the moderation there.

Note: You'll be skilled then, too

Post by Guest »

I'm ready to rejoin civilization!
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

Big News!

Major changes are in store for World's Mouth and all of us within it's seedy confines. We've outgrown our format, and in the interest of making things easier for us to serve you in the timely and open format we enjoy, we're expanding the Mouth into a group of forums (much like King's Court).

This change will come in the next week, and you should all be prepared for perhaps some confusion and difficulty as we adjust to our newer, bigger home. I'll work hard to make sure no one gets lost in the shuffle, but anything is possible!

Should you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact me in PM.

Cheers, and happy gaming!

-Grant aka "Two Litre"
Gwaeryn

Post by Gwaeryn »

Wonderful news, Grant!

And a big thank you from this newcomer for making this a fascinating place to enter Tazlure.

Post by Guest »

Wow! A new home for a new year, how cool!

And by the way, I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas (for those who celebrate) and I wish you all a Joyous New Year!

Oh, and while I'm at it. I just finished drawing Chrisaliel. What do you think of her?
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

What a pleasant portrait, ma'am! Mine is a bit more...ida know...sinister, I think. Notice how I look like Emporer Ming from the old Flash Gordon movie with Max von Sydow. Purely coincidence, I assure you! :vamp:

Post by Guest »

It does look just a touch intimidating... In a loveable kinda way. :wink:

Return to “World's Mouth Archive”