Red Rose Correspondence

Moderator: Mods

Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Red Rose Correspondence

Post by Shaeliana »

If you need to send each other notes or letters, please use this thread. This would also be used for all correspondence coming into the guild.
[color=hotpink][i]The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]
Isabella Florentina
Countess Companio, "Countess Cabernet"

Post by Isabella Florentina »

OOC: You'll have to ask Vanir for the precise wording of the letter.

IC: Isabella entered the Rose guild with some haste and handed her letter to Larbeido's assistant. She smiled at the woman, trying very hard not to sound triumphant "This is from Count Jacob de Bessnie for the guildmaster."

The letter was supposed to contain a note from Jacob for Larbeido, announcing his intention to buy Isa's contract, as well as effectively saying she had a good excuse to be late for class, again. Of course Isabella had taken the letter to her own appartement at the palace first, using a hot knife to open it, and resealing the wax, taking care not to tear the letter.

After delivering the letter she quickly took her leave, hurrying to Dance Class.
Last edited by Isabella Florentina on Sat Dec 27, 2003 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
[size=92][color=darkred] [b][i]
Together they planned a power and a love that would be envied forever.
Who was to know that forever would be so short?[/i][/size][/color][/b]
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Master Larbiedo,

It seems we may finally be able to business on a more, permanent scale per Count Matthew de Bessnie's recommendation. I seek to employ Isabella as my full-time companion and purchase her contract from you. I shall come to your office this afternoon to discuss the full details of the arrangement.

I must apologise for her being late to class as she had told that she needed to leave. We had many things to discuss and I held her past her time. If there is any reprecussion from this act, please allow me to make it up to you. Do not hold Isabella responsible for my actions.

Count Jacob de Bessnie of Muchislie
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Avatar by the wonderful Finn. Much thanks!!

Return to “Inner City Archive”