The Abbey: OOC Questions and Answers

Moderator: Mods

The Abbey: OOC Questions and Answers

Post by Guest »

Any question you have about this part of Dort will be answered asap by our wonderful moderators here.
Aelin Suronnen

Posting

Post by Aelin Suronnen »

Everytime I post something it comes up on the boards twice. Help!

~Aelin~
Galleorn

Post by Galleorn »

Hey Aelin,

I think it might just be that you clicked the post button twice for that particular post, since you haven't double-posted every time. :)

Galleorn
Abner Klop
Civus

Post by Abner Klop »

Aelin, welcome! :) I'm looking forward to having some company here. Don't worry about Abner not acknowledging you inth Redwood Gates thread: he's already moved to a different part of the Abbey, and is likely in a different time than your arrival.

Anyway, I thought I'd say hi. Have fun!

--AK
Danul Hynes

No Reply

Post by Danul Hynes »

Just curious as to the situation with the abbey. I am very interested in getting started with the game, but it has been a week or more now and I still have not recieved a reply to my post in the abbey. Curious as to whether it is not open for play perhaps? If not, I could use some suggestions on other places to begin.

Thanks.
Galleorn

Post by Galleorn »

Hey Danul. Galleorn here. Abbey moderator at your service. Welcome to Taz. :) Sorry for the delay. Usually it won't take three days for me to reply to a post, but it does happen occasionally.

Thanks for your patience.

Galleorn
Last edited by Galleorn on Mon Mar 01, 2004 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posting rate

Post by Guest »

Hi, folks!

What is the average post/response time in the Abbey? (Or is there one :)

Cheers,
Doric
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

Hey Doric

At the moment I'm in the middle of my final exams and I can't post as much as I'ld like. The entrance thread will normally be covered. I put up a notice :)

For normal posting rates... Well expect something around 1 to 2 times a week :)
"- and so's Mister Motricé." Becca smiled wryly. "He's probably going to go - he's not set anything on fire for a few months, so he's got to be going through withdrawal by now." ~ Becca Acerbi

Post by Guest »

Thanks, Elvin:

Good luck on those finals. May you ace each one.

Cheers,
Doric
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

Thank you, Dorric :)
"- and so's Mister Motricé." Becca smiled wryly. "He's probably going to go - he's not set anything on fire for a few months, so he's got to be going through withdrawal by now." ~ Becca Acerbi
Aislinn ó Conaill

Just curious...

Post by Aislinn ó Conaill »

The Dort area seems somewhat... quiet... is this usual? Just curious!

I posted in the Hall of Willow nearly six days ago... and still haven't gotten a response... just wondering if my single post was missed in the midst of all the others in there!

Hope everyone's exams and everything went well.

~A

Return to “OOC Archives”