PROJECT AVATAR

Moderator: Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

PROJECT AVATAR

Post by Maeve »

OBJECTIVE - to provide a collection of avatars that players can use as safe alternatives to avatarsites that have copyright issues
WHAT -
1. A Taz Hero machine - an engine that allows each user to create a costumized avatar from pre-made pieces
2. Avatar Gallery - a collection of portraits that people can select
WHO
1. Meridiuz & Lemondragon
2. ???

Please list below what your work for this project entails, what its current status is, any links to where you have uploaded art. PLEASE do not post here if you want to request an avatar. Use the Banter thread for that.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Gia as Rendia

Post by Gia as Rendia »

I haven't done any work for this yet, but I'm including a link to some of my sketches that I inked out to see if you would accept my humble offer of assistance.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-10/ ... etches.jpg
Nicko

Post by Nicko »

Nice style of drawing Ria

looking good
Anahid LasKelat

Post by Anahid LasKelat »

I'm no great artist, but here's a random avatar-ish thing. I made my own as well, so you can see that I don't always work in the same style. I could make more if it would be of use.

Anyway, here's the link:
http://img45.photobucket.com/albums/v139/alliss/4tazlure1.jpg
Finodborn
Special Branch

Post by Finodborn »

Wow Anahid, great work! You wouldn't be willing to make me a male avatar, by any chance?
Verum et factum convertuntur.
Avatar by the Artist Currently Known as Eira.
Anahid LasKelat

Post by Anahid LasKelat »

Well, I'd certainly be willing to give it a shot. PM me a description, and I'll get started. Make sure to include basic face shape (round, oval, heart, square, etc), skin tone, and any other details that will help me to match the picture in your head as closely as possible. Also, be aware that it may take me some time to come up with the pic. As I said, I'm no great artist; it often takes me several tries to get a drawing right... and then several more to color it.

But sure. I'll try.

Return to “OOC Archives”