Aden new moderator, Grant on hiatus

Moderator: Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Aden new moderator, Grant on hiatus

Post by Maeve »

Dear people,

This announcement is supposed to be a joyous one, but right now it is tinged with a sad lining.

First of all I'd like to announce that Aden, upon his promotion to Game Master has been awarded the position of headmoderator of World's Mouth. This gives Aden, who as WM's former AGM has great knowledge of the area, an oppertunity to expand on his talents, while Grant gains more time to devote to other projects consistant with his GD position.

This was decided some time ago, and in the background Aden and Grant were busy arranging a full transfer so that it would go as smoothly as possible. They were aiming for half july.

We are jumping the gun because for personal reasons Grant will be on hiatus effective immediately for an estimate of three to four weeks. Aden will be covering Grant's threads in WM, in the Oasis and in the Travelling Grounds. Grants other work will be covered by other mods.

Please join me in congratulating Aden and keep Grant in your thoughts and prayers.

sincerely,

Maeve
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Return to “Amun Rah Archive”