Morival's Room, Dawnish Samheen 5

Moderator: Mods

Lugh

Morival's Room, Dawnish Samheen 5

Post by Lugh »

Morival lay in his bed snuggled against the warm body there. He breathed in as he slowly woke up and the scent was unfamilar. Not Aurechil. Who was in his bed? His stomach growled in protest of delaying the start of his day and he took stock of his dress -- nude. His companion was nude as well. He moved one arm, his companion was female. He was afraid to open his eyes and see the girl from the fest from the night before. It couldn't be her. So who was it? Almost terrified to find out he just said, "Good morning." hoping, praying, and just knowing he didn't want to know...
Aimeyim

Post by Aimeyim »

A giggle escapes his forgotten guest's lips, granting him more then enough knowledge as to who his companion is to make more then an educated guess. Soft fingertips trace their way across his belly, following a scar long forgotten, towards the promissed land below. A happy hello finds its way out as her lips begin a journey northward to meet his.
Lugh

Post by Lugh »

At the giggle his eyes fly open. Amy. How could it be her? He raised up and sniffed, the room reeked of stale sex. How could he had been so stupid. She was a student. Then she is touching him.

"Amy you can't be here. We can't do this. It isn't right." He sounded unsure.
Aimeyim

Post by Aimeyim »

Amy giggles again, amused with the dilemma racing through her instructor's mind. "Don't worry, the rule, about teachers and students, is lax. No one will care, so long as we keep it private. Now..... where did we leave off last night? "

Amy finds the source of forbidden pleasures from the night before, pleasures, she notes with some chagrin, forgotten by her partner, but not by her. She would soon make him remember their night of passion, however, and unleash the beast he kept caged within his soul once more.
Lugh

Post by Lugh »

As she touched him memories came flooding back and he looked at her wide eyed with wonder -- Amy. He blushed as she touched him but made no move to touch her, he felt so... innocent, no niave... in her hands.

"I can't do this Amy, it's not right, so long as you are my student. It would wreck havoc in the ranks of the battlemages if I... slept with one of their number."
Aimeyim

Post by Aimeyim »

Amy continues her exploration, pleased that his memories seemed to be returning. "Ah, but sweet, sweet Morival, I am to be trained as a mage, not a battlemage. I was hoping to ask you for private swordplay lessons today, but it seems you've already given me one. "
Lugh

Post by Lugh »

A tremble ran through his body. "I told you once Amy, I am a man, do not toy with me. I have the desires of a man and the needs of a man, the last time you ran... what will you do this time, Amy, as you tease me so boldly?" Morival's voice trembled toward the end of his questioning.
Aimeyim

Post by Aimeyim »

Amy grins and pushes the sheets aside, granting her full access to areas no longer forbidden, at least for the time being. She let her actions speak for her, as she lowered herself towards her goal. A moan escapes her lips as his member is made slick by her desire.

Leaning forward and nibbling gently on his ear, she whispers "Does it look like I am going to run? "
Lugh

Post by Lugh »

Morival rolled over and pinned Amy to the bed under him capturing her mouth with his. "Don't run from me Amy." he whispered as he broke the kiss, "Please don't run." he trembled.
Aimeyim

Post by Aimeyim »

Amy does not resist the change in position as Morival takes over with strength born of passion. His words, spoken with such need, desire, and innocence, despite the nature of what they were doing, touched her in a way that strengthened the love she felt for him. "I'll never run from you. " He had no idea of the promise she had made, and how close to breaking it she had been, before.
Lugh

Post by Lugh »

And with that promise he yields to her desire...
Aimeyim

Post by Aimeyim »

Amy gives freely to Morival's desires, them being the same as hers. A warmth consumes her as their passion culmulates into sheer bliss. With the act of passions at an end, Amy contents herself to curl up with the man that had won her heart so quickly.
Lugh

Post by Lugh »

Morival sighed in pleasure as they made love finding fullfillment with her oddly comforting and strangely welcome. He didn't think of Aurechil once, at least not until the door opened and his lover walked in, "Wake up sleepy head, it's time for breakfast then we have classes to teach today."

Morival looked up and his eyes met with Aurechil's who smiled and only stood now in the room. "Who is in the bed with you Morival?"

"Aimeyim." he said softly.

"Finally breaking your rules about students in your bed, love?" He walked over and sat on the edge of the bed and caressed Morival's back.

"Yes, Aurechil, now will you please leave."

"Not until you admit you are enjoying sleeping with a student, love." Aurechil smiles at Amy.

"I admit it, now go."

But Aurechil did not go, he sat looking at Amy, waiting to see what she would say.
Aimeyim

Post by Aimeyim »

Amy watches the proceedings with interest. An occasional muffled giggle escapes as Morival tries to get his other lover to leave. She does not seem to mind Aurechil's presence in the room at all, he had seen her the other morning when she had asked to return to the room to better clothe herself. Besides, they were sharing the same man, it would not do to have secrets between them.

A sly grin appears on Amy's face as a wicked idea crosses her mind. Pretending not to notice Aurechil's presence, she leans over and attempts to revive Morival's fallen member for a second round.
Lugh

Post by Lugh »

Aurechil chuckles. "I can see you are in good hands, Morival, maybe I shouldn't leave..."

Morival groans, "Sadist." as he tries to twist away from Amy's hands and cover himself. He was not sure about having them both in the room, he was barely comfortable with the world knowing about him and Aurechil, and not at all comfortable with the world knowing about him and a student. No this would not do at all.

Aurechil smiles at Amy, "Maybe you and I should go to breakfast and leave him here to his misery."
Aimeyim

Post by Aimeyim »

Amy sighs. "Yes, I think you may be right. Besides, its not good to have too much dessert before breakfast. "

Amy finds her clothes and dresses, then follows Aurechil towards the scent of food.
Lugh

Post by Lugh »

Morival looks after them then lays on his bed for a long while breathing in her scent. He would have to talk to the Battle General about this incident as Amy was proving to be a fire in his blood.

Return to “University of Magicks Archive”