To Lord Anton Marvik, Ambassador of the Western Delegation

Moderator: Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

To Lord Anton Marvik, Ambassador of the Western Delegation

Post by Maeve »

By means of the secret portal in the Embassy of the Western Kingdom a written dispatch arrived with the kings seal in the early morning of Samheen 24th. On it was written:

Hear ye, Hear ye,

King Balthasar I, Defender of the Faith, upon his coronation has given charter to the city Pax Balthasar in the Howling Ice Mountains. The charter gives every citizen of said city 5 acres of land and a dwelling, and also grants the tolerance of the One Church towards heretic beliefs, provided they do not threaten the State and remain of peaceful intentions. A special legion will protect its citizens.

All pagans commanded to go to said city where they may live their lives in peace without fear for persecution. The authorities have portals available for those who wish to join the Pax Balthasar.

In all cities and villages outside Pax Balthasar, bar none, henceforth heretic beliefs will not be tolerated. Temples will be destroyed and any pagan that expresses his believes publicly will be persecuted by the One Church. One nation, One faith.

So says,

King Balthasar I

In the Kings handwriting a little note was attached:
Dear Lord Anton,

You were of course there at the coronation. This is the news such as it was send to all outposts in the Western Kingdom, should questions be raised in the Empire. The transport of pagans to their new place of hope has already begun with due haste. I hope it has also addressed your personal concerns. Your advice about the Mouth has been taken into consideration. We must indeed bring unity. I trust the Western Delegation will present itself as One Nation, One Faith.

Balthasar
Last edited by Maeve on Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Return to “The Citadel proper Archive”