OOC: General Chit Chat

Moderators: Vanadius, Guido Cercatoro, Mods

Post by Guest »

Well, Natean is looking in here again, this time to bid adieu. Whether this means Finley is on the return? Yes, yes, it does: rejoice! Whether this means that weird stranger Natean is finally off? Yes, yes, it does too: rejoice??
:wink:

I'm sure Finley will post here with regards to her current state very soon. As for myself, I must apologise for my hesitant posting-habits the last two/three weeks - due to Finley's connection deciding to be difficult, and my schedule deciding to be difficult as well, you all didn't receive the attention you deserved. Nevertheless, I hope we're still here, ready once again for the more than able (and really rather devious) hands of Finley. Lastly of course I hope my little stop here had at least some moments to it, despite its brevity and lack of, shall we say, intensity.

Now, of course, since I am already with this post far deeper into the sentimental lands than what can necessarily be healthy, I'll pull out silently for now, with a sentimental wave of the hand.

Thank you! :)
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Post by Finley Ward »

Yes.... the rumours you've heard are... unfortunately, completely true. You've lost the wonderfully wicked Natean.... *sadness!* and you get back.... me...! *fear!*

Okay, maybe not fear.

Not... not just yet, anyways... ;)

Well! Some of you may have noticed, Pax looks an awful lot tidier than you remember! Yes, I found my feather duster and spring-cleaning gloves, and gave the place a good overhaul, archiving and skilling many of the threads and generally straightening the place up. This was mainly in order to get back to grips with it all, for my return.

So, it might be worth giving that sheet a check, eh? Lots of skilling went on, and I archived a little over twenty threads...

Other things of note: I will be picking up my moderating and coordinating in Pax shortly, and I'll probably start updating threads tomorrow. The only threads I've left open and active in Pax proper are the ones I consider active, and still being posted to. Several of you may have received PMs about some of these threads.

With that in mind, I have a rather obvious request to make of all players - can you please declare when your character has left or ended a thread, either through roleplay or through officially, OOC closing it? So that I can lock it and deal with it? Otherwise, I have a whole ton of... stuff.... sitting around, that I'm not sure if you still want, and I really don't want to be PMing you every five minutes to find out. As I'm sure you don't want me PMing you.

I will update every thread that needs updating within the next couple of days, and after that, if a thread receives no posts within a week and a half, it will be locked and archived - and the player or players responsible for the thread will receive a PM, notifying them of this fact. So please please get into the habit now of declaring when you're done with a thread, somehow; it will really be easier on us all.

Otherwise, yeah... I think we're all set. *grins*

Let the chaos commence! Oh, it's good to be back...
Last edited by Finley Ward on Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaelara Mentahn
Shopkeeper

Post by Kaelara Mentahn »

While I am horribly sad to see Natean leave... I am thrilled that you are back Finley!

~K
Avatar courtesy of www.allavatars.com - Electra
Winn

Post by Winn »

Hurrah for Finley! (And a bigger hurrah to come once your broadband issues are settled, I'm sure) :)

It has been an honor having Nate here. I hope he'll be dropping by again for the occasional visit or plot twist or undeniably wacko NPC. :lol:
Valan Desein

Post by Valan Desein »

Hey sorry people, I've been a bit incommunicado (is that a word?) in the past few weeks. Had a lot of pressure from work, school, and half a dozen freelance projects suddenly falling into my lap. Things should settle down in a week or so. Sorry again for the absence.
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Post by Finley Ward »

No problem at all, Valan - thanks for letting me know. RL does that sometimes - rubbish, ain't it? ;)

Hope things get less hectic for you soon, and look forward to having you back, mate. :)
Winn

Post by Winn »

Finley: Thank you for a nicely written exit post.

Kaelara: :oops:
Kaelara Mentahn
Shopkeeper

*Sob*

How in the WORLD will she get that dang board up now? ;)

Sad to lose you Winn, I hope you come back in your next 'life'... :O
Valan Desein

Post by Valan Desein »

OK, things are much better now. I've managed to sort myself out, and the massive workload period is officially over. I'm going to make posts for all my threads tonight.
Kaelara Mentahn
Shopkeeper

Yahoo! Glad you're back in action Valan! :twisted: Let's wreak some havoc in Pax...
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Post by Finley Ward »

Afternoon, all! I'm at work atm, and I shall be out this evening - so this is just a note to say that while I've posted to a couple of things today, I'm unable to update all of Pax - and I do hope you won't feel left out or overlooked if yours wasn't one of those threads! ;)

I'll do a full update tomorrow, so until then.... farewell. *winks*
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

*faints*

Hehehe.. have fun ;)
Last edited by Maeve on Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Kaelara Mentahn
Shopkeeper

My appearance in Pax may be slightly sporadic these next two weeks - RL is getting busy. Will try and respond as I can though.
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Post by Finley Ward »

aww! *hugs Kae* you will be missed. ;)
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Post by Finley Ward »

Please join me in welcoming Violette, who you'll be seeing a lot more of in Pax in the near future. ;) Treat her nice, you lot. She's an excellent moderator.
Violette

Post by Violette »

I am? *blushes* oh wait... I mean. I am, Thanks. Good to be here.
Kaelara Mentahn
Shopkeeper

Huzzah! Glad to have you here.. ;)
Gaelena

Post by Gaelena »

Welcome Violette!
[i]Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.[/i]
George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)

[size=75]Avatar by Lena[/size]
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Post by Finley Ward »

And again! More staff! Please welcome to the team Nemesis! Who is equally good and will be taking care of a few of you, and getting fully involved here very quickly I am sure. Warm welcome for him, you lot. ;)

In other news, I will be in america longer than expected, perhaps two months all told, though it is impossible to tell precisely how long it will be at this point. Of course, I shall still post for you lot - and after my short holiday I should be returning to a more regular rate. Thank you for all your patience during this time.

Now, let us go and have some fun. >:)
Kaelara Mentahn
Shopkeeper

Posting rate will continue to be random - (as it has been recently) - sorry!

Post by Guest »

Great, great! Fresh blood to dillute and virgin minds to poison. *Mwuahahahaaaa....* :twisted:

Hmm, wrong character for the job... Still, Stahl will surprise you, I'm sure. *Pads his little dwarven friend on his bald head* "Go boy, GO!"
Valan Desein

Post by Valan Desein »

Sorry for the post delays, I've been having a few RL issues to deal with. Things should cool down soon.
Nemesis
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Nemesis »

NP so have I. But I'm back now, let's hope it's for the long haul, as they say.
I see the future, and the future is bleeding.

Post by Guest »

T_T I'm sorry that my posting is so sporadic.

Finally finished my training for work...

I will be starting tomorrow at 7am sharp. ><

I shall post Saturday if I have time but the latest is Sunday. I apologise once again.

On a positive note, it is my birthday on Monday. ^_^ So I definitely won't be posting...but I'll then try for Tuesday posting. =X Wish me luck!

<Hugs>

~E
Ashtallion Urdil
Battle Mage

Post by Ashtallion Urdil »

Lol, good luck and happy birthday with it comes!! :new-bday:

Return to “The Baron Estates Archives”