Non Player Character Files

Moderators: Syra, Mods

Yin Lorin
Retired staff

Non Player Character Files

Post by Yin Lorin »

In light of trying to organize, I would like to add a new task of filling out character files. These are for NPCs who do not have a full character sheet filled out. I would like these done for all NPCs and kept on this thread. If a change is made by a mod then it sould be added and noted why. We do this for the Mods who will follow us and to give life to the area with consistant NPCs that can be used in stories.

Quick and dirty NPC worksheet.

Name:
Importance (1-5 stars):
Key Skills:
Social standing (Royalty- lower-class):
Profession:
Short Description:
Motives:
Short History:
Created by:
First appeared in Thread:
Additional notes:
Last edited by Yin Lorin on Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum.

-- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
Yin Lorin
Retired staff

Post by Yin Lorin »

Name: R’Mona(Mona)
Importance (1-5 stars):***
Key Skills: Conversation, leadership
Social standing (Royalty- lower-class): Middle class
Profession: Grandmother
Short Description: She is a full Adhiel, elderly and has long white hair. She usually has it up if not braided. She had green eyes and a caring smile.
Motives: Mona is a grandmother like figure. Her motives are usually for the care of those around her. She does not accept rude behavior and will be strict with wayward attitudes. She is generally kind and caring
Short History: She was introduced after the Night Of Chaos. She has taken to caring for Lord U’Qyn, the Sorcerer. She is generally a extra character.
Created by: Yin
First appeared in Thread: Promises Promises [20th Sam]
Last edited by Yin Lorin on Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yin Lorin
Retired staff

Post by Yin Lorin »

Name: Kormus
Importance (1-5 stars):****
Key Skills: One Handed Sword, leadership
Social standing (Royalty- lower-class): Was Upper-class, but is currently a criminal
Profession: Ex-Emerald Guard
Motives: Kormus is a dangerous man. He is motivated by his own glory and lust for war and blood.
Short History: He is the head General of the rebel group called the Thorns. He joined the Thorns through the lack of action taken by the Taquar government in the issue of Dominicus. He was present at the killing of the many adhiel on the isle. He has a deep hate for the followers of Dominicus and has a vision of the adhiel smashing his followers through violence, blood for blood, and tooth for tooth.
Created by: ?
First appeared in Thread: ?

Nemesis
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Nemesis »

Could we have one on Blayvanna? I'm having fun using her of course, but I'm basically winging it with her. Unless of course you want me to do it.
Yin Lorin
Retired staff

Post by Yin Lorin »

Name: Blayvanna
Importance (1-5 stars): *****
Key Skills: Manipulation, seduction/woo, Leadership, Manipulation Energy Dark forces
Social standing (Royalty- lower-class): Demon
Profession: Chaos Demon
Motives: She is here to bring chaos and pave the way for other demons. She is a lower level demon in the grand scale of things, more like a sergeant then anything in the commander range. She has to wait out another month to be ready to open the gate again.
She was going to use Rhimmuld to get her access and open the gate for her army, but this plan was thwarted. Now her goal is to gather an army and take Taquar, then open the gate when it is conquered. She will plan to use any evil creature she can find, so it will be Undead and orcs and other nasties.
Short History: She has taken the body of an adhiel, and her true form has no way of surviving in this realm.
Created by: ?

Scheherazade
Civus

Post by Scheherazade »

Can I pop in? Added info for Blayvanna:

Name: Blayvanna the Chaos Daemon

Short History:
She was one of the hordes of deamons that appeared in the Last Great War (or something). Her actual body was exiled to the nether and her spirit lingers here in the Tether. For that period of time, she had been possessing maidens (she prefers Adhiels because they live longer) in order to open a gateway betwen the Tether and Nether to get her physical body (she's MORE powerful with her body). Currently, she is possessing an Adhiel woman (the wife of Borne the Necromancer) that is why she has a hold upon the Necromancer for the Deamoness is promising the Necromancer that when she gets her real body, she will give the body of Borne's wife back (but she is lying).
[hr][/hr]

To know more about the NPC's see, NPC's walking around Taq
WILL WORK FOR FASHION!
Supporting Taz's Fashion Style since 1224 AD

"A wolf in sheep's clothing is wearing 100% wool!"
Post Rate: Slow
Nemesis
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Nemesis »

Thanks guys.
Nemesis
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Nemesis »

Name: Jalen
Importance (1-5 stars): *
Key Skills: Batering/haggling, business perception, Maths
Social standing (Royalty- lower-class): Lower class
Profession: Merchant
Short Description: Jalen is a non descript adhiel of normal looks and normal background. He was a survivor of Blayvanna's camp after being freed by Nyae. He's a merchant in good standing with a reputation for being honest.
Motives: To live life and to make an honest days pay for an honest days labor. To start a new business in the new adhiel city.
Short History: Grew up in a hard working class family. Took over the family business (Which can vary for whatever need may arise). Lost wife and two children in Taloh during the demoness and Rhimmuld's attack on the city.
Created by: Nemesis
First appeared in Thread: The Beauty of the Night thread
Additional notes:
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

Can I have one for the Prince, Elevie, Glyp'hyn and Pemy? One for the deceased queen and the avatar might also help.
Last edited by Maeve on Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Don't know no E’uinn either.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Scheherazade
Civus

Post by Scheherazade »

Here are some NPC's walking around Taq. I'm not sure if this will help.

https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.php?t=8877
WILL WORK FOR FASHION!

Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Yes, it does, and for convience's sake I'm going to repost it here.

[hr][/hr]

AT THE SHAPING SCHOOL

The Triumvirate. These three individuals are the ones that test the potential students once they arrive in the Hall of Judgement. Sounds rather intimidating, however, the Hall itself is beautiful, more detail on it later.

Torram Kaballian; Average height for a male adhiel, long dark brown hair, deep set green eyes, average build for his kind. Torram is an extremely powerful and gifted Shaper, he is the Master Shaper of the School, its Headmaster if you like. Along with Govener, he is also more commonly known to the staff in the School as the Grand Master. An intense and sometimes serious individual, he can never be faulted on his love for his work and the work of the School. He rarely steps outside the School anymore, since attaining the position of Grand Master, however he does have his own private garden which none save himself may enter.

Ryllinda Harroest; Female, with dark brown eyes and hair to match. Her voice is deep and commanding, often sounding quite threatening, but she is generally a rather caring woman. A comely figure and personality, she aids in testing those wishing to join the school. She handles much of the Administrative workings of the School.

Jallin Quor; Supposedly, he is second in power only to the Grand Master, and hinted at being his successor. He is a severly quiet and reserved younger male adhiel, who keeps to himself mostly. Mysterious in many ways, few of the students ever see him outside the School and working in the Woodlands. Blonde haired with sharp, intense and icy blue eyes, he can come across as being rather abrupt.

Lyannia : master shaper from the School of Shaping. She is an elderly female shaper. Has taught most of the master shapers in the school and most of the Triumverate. One son (known): Yari.

Meridion : the Keeper, assistant to Ryllinda Harroes. He deals with the day to day administrative tasks and makes the preliminary schedules for new arrivals

Kyraii : female senior apprentice shaper (charsheet available) (where? haven't seen it? Marek was the one who created this)

Yari: male apprentice shaper, son of Lyannia.[/b]

Xe'dane, was once the lover of Rhimmuld (the twisted shaper) and the two are somewhat connected by love. Xe'dane lives at the topmost part of the Shaping School (Garden type open roof). She never leaves that place for she is tied to a tree in the garden. Xe'dane actually is still in love with Rhimmuld and she's always trying to look for him, (by way of the pond - scrying spell. Xe'dane still has some locks of hair of Rhimmuld) Xe'dane and Rhimmuld (when he was still good) was married and there was a bond between them. Now that Rhimmuld is a twisted shaper, Xe'dane, as part of the nature herself (half Nymph) is slowly dying for another part of her is still connected to Rhimmuld. Half nymph/elf. She has green complexion, long ears, exotic feature, graceful, bubbly yet serious at the same time. Beautiful and regal with long green hair and eyes. Aways seen nude at the top floor of the school. Arch-Priestess of the Mistress the Leaves and Aeshinera's Mentor.

La'Laine; Around 19 year old female elf shaper apprentice, quite bubbly and perky. She's into water shaping. Shocking Red hair and brown eyes. Aehisnera's and Niniel's friend.

[hr][/hr]

OTHER NPC'S

Un'Qyn, Lord Sorcerer of the Royal Court. he is getting old, and though still a powerful mage, his strength isn't what it used to be.

Borne (he has dropped his real name) Age: 36 Race: Human Occupation: Necromancer and demon hunter Description: Black hair reaching his jaw line, roughly cut with streaks of grey appearing before their time. His skin is extremely pale, though his face is still oddly young looking, despite having sunken cheeks and somewhat large eyes of a grey hue. His frame is strangely skeletal, more so from a lack of eating than anything else, however it can be seen that he has a strength behind his boney physique. He wears a red, sarong, like tunic around his waist and a red fitted jacket left open to reveal his torso. On his chest is tattoed a strange and tribal like image, only he knows the meaning of it. Small trinket like bone carvings hang on various chains and threads over his person. He carries a Scythe with him at all times during his travels. Histroy: Borne was raised in a normal family, had a normal childhood, with two brothers and a sister. During his teens, he went 'travelling' and was gone for roughly a year before returning home, to a dead family already buried by the fellow townsfolk. Distraught and racked with guilt, he sought means to find out how and by whom his family were killed. Over time he turned to Necromancy, contacting the spirits of his dead family, a risky buisness and not a pleasent experience for him, nor the souls of the dead. He was told a demon killed them, Blayvanna, She-demon of Chaos. Since discovering this information, Borne delved deeper into his Art, and while not inherently evil, his mind has been twisted by the magic he has dealt with and so is not entirely 'good' either, but a power unto himself. He searches for the She-demon, only once has he came close to confronting her. Blayvanna does not fear the human, however is very wary of him and so has kept one step ahead of him over the years for she has sensed the power in him. It will be in Taquar that Borne comes face to face with Blayvanna, and will help the inhabitants and PC's, Galliban etc, to defeat the demoness.

[hr][/hr]

VILLAIN NPC'S

Demoness Blayvanna; Her appearance is disturbingly human, though obvious demon traits run through her. Grey as ash skin covers her, black veins clearly visable, black and greasy hair falls long down her back, a single black horn protrudes from her forehead. Her fingers/hands are dispoportionately long and angular, taloned also. No pupils can be found in her eyes, for they are misted over with a swirling white fog. Her name is the She-demon Blayvanna, an ancient and once reknowned creature of evil. For now she has remained low within the Woodland realm, for she knows there are still powerful mortals in the world that could strike her down permanently.

RHIMMULD (background-as per the thread of Aesh) “Me? You want to know more about me?” Rhimmuld rasped a small laughter and then grew silent as he mulled over himself and gently caressed the flowing hair of his wife who was slowly losing her breath and silvery glow. “I was a student of the Bhiradhun, both of use were. We were under the tutelage of the great Master Shaper Lyannia and our knowledge for the lore of the nature blossomed under her care. I had the passion to nurture and care for the nature and Xe’Dane was chosen for a higher vocation under the Mistress. She became a Priestess for the Mistress of the Leaves while I became Lyannia’s head student. Although separated by our calling, we both nurtured the love and care for the creation. She devoted for caring and tending the flock of the Mistress while I devoted myself to Shaping and guarding the nature’s flock and we were both inseparable and under the Mistress, our love blossomed and She herself united us in the holy vows of Matrimony. Her life and energy intertwined upon mine, we love each other so much. Xe’Dane however was complacent with attending and caring for the Mistress’ creation but I was dissatisfied. I wanted more than just caring. I wanted to force nature to protect itself against the ravages of those who are raping her, from those who violates the sacredness and sanctity of nature. I wanted nature to be alive so that she herself can wreak vengeance. I wanted more than shaping nature! But Lyannia, my teacher was against it. She said that my views were different. Twisted, she said. Corrupt, she reiterated. But tell me, little Aeshinera, how is it twisted when all you really wanted was to just help nature protect itself? How is it baneful? Those were the same words I told them when the royal regents of the Queen, the Priestess of the Mother and the Master Shapers indicted me of heresy. That my love for nature is pure, like the love a father has for his child, wanting his son to protect himself against the harshness of life. I was cast out of the School and I was alone until Mistress (She Demon--forgot the name) took me under her care and showed me the dreams I so long for. How to more than shape nature so that She can protect herself and wreak retribution. The Queen is blind and more so her Priestess and Druid Shapers. They should be killed so that Nature can flourish under our care and control. Now they call me the Twisted Shaper. I care not for their name mongering. They are afraid of me, of us, of the day that Nature shall strike upon them for Her own retribution and lack of their concern. Now, my little delicate flower. Now that you have heard my story, will you join my Mistress and me? Worship HER and She shall give you the power and the strength that you need. All you need to do is take my hand and you shall be Her first Chosen Priestess.”

[hr][/hr]

Added NPC'S:

Altaroile Myrianna Cerubhion - Queen of Taquar

Taroile Galan Cerubhion- the Queen's son and primary heir, currently somewhere in the forest with a unit of Emerald Guards under his command

Taroile Elevie Cerubhion - the Queen's secondary heir, sent to marry the Prince of Kings Court, then kidnapped, current whereabouts unknown

E'uin Cerubhion- Elevie's twin brother, a Captain in the Border Patrol and currently somewhere in the Borderlands

Othituirdhiel Nu'ain Dhudh - a trusted advisor to the Queen, and old comrad of her late husband. He heads the Queen's personal cabinet.

Laliel Saliu - Avatar and High Priestess of the Mother in Taquar - spiritual leader of the Mother Temple and also a close personal advisor to the Queen. Known now only by her spiritual identity, her orginal, mortal name is long forgotten.

Un'Qyn - Lord Sorcerer of the Royal Court and member of the Council. An old but very powerful mage who can appear harsh and often bad mannered.

Achroiliel Niall Grittain - one of the Queen's most outspoken Council members, also a cousin to the royal family. Uncle of Draesl Grittain, former Guard and companion to Elevie, currently in Kings Court awaiting news of her cousin.

Danini Thady Rioch - achadhiel bard to the Queen and master at all manner of entertainments, insturments,poems, songs and histories. Known as well, of course, for his keen wit and nimble tongue.

Kormus - A renegade EG.
Scheherazade
Civus

Post by Scheherazade »

Glad to be of help, M!

I have also created chronicles on what's happening at Taq from Sam 19 to the date before the Wot1<Taq>: https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.p ... 189#151189

Hope it will help you as well, M.
WILL WORK FOR FASHION!

Yin Lorin
Retired staff

Post by Yin Lorin »

Name: Lopus
Importance (1-5 stars): **
Key Skills: leadership, sword, bow, woo
Social standing (Royalty- lower-class): Captain of EG
Profession: EG
Short Description: A handsome Adhiel, bit rougish and sly, but a good leader. Blond/brown hair, blue eyes, and light skin,
Motives: He is a good leader, and seeks to win trust to lead them
Short History: He has been made captain after the Night of Chaos(NOC)
Additional notes: Currently in Kes

Name: Pemy
Importance (1-5 stars): ***
Key Skills: Horsemanship, bow
Social standing (Royalty- lower-class): Captain EG
Short Description: Angelina Jolee as an Adhiel
Motives: Protection of the royal line, personal guard to Hesper
Short History: Pemy had an affair with the Prince E’uinn, and they are both still in love. She is the illegitimate child of Kormus due to a rape, and the reason he was kicked out of the EG originally. She has her grandfathers sword that was given to Draggo by the spirit of her grandfather. She has mixed blood, but it is far back enough that she is considered full Adhiel, and looks like a full adhiel.
Additional notes:

Name: Leandral
Key Skills: stealth, con artist, scouting skills, and close combat and non-conventional combat
Social standing (Royalty- lower-class): Captain EG
Short Description: She looked like Wynona Ryder, is human but acts very adhiel.
Motives: She is there to protect the interests of the royal family
Short History: She was born a human but her family has lived here long enough to be considered a key part of the life in Taq. She is the ONLY human in the EG, as such she is sometimes mistaken for an adhiel, and it is easy too. The only giveaways would be the dark hair and eyes and round ears.
Additional notes:

Name: Glyp’hyn
Key Skills: con artist, scouting skills, and close combat and non-conventional combat Social standing (Royalty- lower-class): scout, lower class
Profession: scout
Short Description: He was tall like an adhiel, and lithe, head to tow was covered, wrapped in browns and dark greens all cut in uneven patterns. His head was covered with cowl and a cloth wrapped around his face. As they approached though, it was clear he was no normal adhiel. His skin was black as night and his eyes a light silver, his hair was a snowy white, a few braids fell to the side of his face ended with ivory bone beads.
Motives: He seeks to live a life that will allow him to gain power and return home
Short History: He had to leave due to a power struggle back in his homeland. That has not been defined
First appeared in Thread: 25th Queens Mirror
Additional notes:

Name: Prince E’uinn
Importance (1-5 stars): ****
Key Skills: Leadership, royalty, and swordsmanship, bow
Social standing (Royalty- lower-class): Royalty
Profession: Prince General
Short Description: He has fair hair and fair eyes. His hair is cut short and he takes great pains to keep himself looking good. He would appear as a playboy, but this as a cover to keep himself from being a threat to the throne. As long as he is not seen as wanting the throne the nobility has left him alone. He acts more free of the noble trappings of nobility.
Motives: He seeks the protection of the people. He cares little for the land, and more for the souls in the land
Short History: He has always been the problem Prince. He was the one always having the affairs and always having the drunken wild parties. His first love was Pemy though, and he still pines for her. He was sent to the boarder patrol to straiten him out. The men followed him, but many thought it was because of his chummer attitude, really it was because they have faith in him.
Created by:
Additional notes:

Name: Elevie
Importance (1-5 stars): ****
Key Skills: Leadership, sailing, and small blades
Profession: Heir Princess of the throne
Short Description: She has fair hair and blue eyes. Her hair is lept long, and she has grown fond of trousers and light tops. Though now back in court she wears the traditional dress.
Motives: To protect her land and her people
Short History: She was to marry the king, but was kidnapped by pirates on her way. She became a respected member of their crew, and when Draydis and Thrandil found her they made a choice to separate. Thran stays to protect her and Draydis returned to deliver the news of what they found. While they were on board, Thrandil and she fell in love, though they did not act on it with her as her body guard. Now they have returned she needs to become queen and this sort of affair is something more like E’uinn then her and they try to keep it a secret.
Created by:
Additional notes:

Name: Queen (not dead but in Aether, alive, like Yin)
Key Skills: Leadership, shaping, druid magic
Profession: Queen
Short Description: Slender and tall. She looks older, but one would only guess she was a woman in her 30’s, but more like 300+. She has golden hair and it is long. She has striking and powerful eyes.
Motives: To return to her land to rule
Short History: She was sent to the aether when she closed the portal Blayvanna was trying to open.
Created by:
Additional notes:

Gavin Tylvan
Baron of Bru¡ch

Post by Gavin Tylvan »

Name: James Cleyden
Key Skills: Leadership, Axes, Intimidation, Tactics
Social standing (Royalty- lower-class): Lower Class
Profession: Master Sergeant of the Legion Pax Honestus
Short Description: A rather short stocky man. Appears to be about 40 years old. Dark complexion and black hair that is slowly graying on his temples. Always a few days behind his shaving schedule Wears a chain mail armor and an axe.
Motives: A typical Sergeant. Old veteran. Tends to "read" his commander's mind and issue order without waiting for him. Gruff, but fair.
Short History: Old time veteran. Was assigned to the Pax Honestus to help it become a proper military unit. Second in command. Could lead a legion himself, although he does not have the rank.
Created by: Gavin Tylvan
First appeared in Thread: The Royal Troops of the One [Sam 26th]
Additional notes: Might be short lived. Not sure yet.

Name: August Darmuss
Key Skills: Leadership, One-handed Swords
Social standing (Royalty- lower-class): Lower Class
Profession: Sergeant of the Legion Pax Honestus
Short Description: Thin blond man. Pretty tall. In his late thirties. Dressed in scale mail armor. Carries a plain looking sword. Appears sickly and weak. Has a yellowish cast to his skin. Soft spoken
Motives: Survival of him and his lads. Known for his cautious approach. Will follow orders, but not if it endangers his troops..
Short History: Cleyden's friend. Returned from retirement to help him shape the Pax Honestus up. Survivor. Quiet and silent most of the time
Additional notes: Might be short lived. Not sure yet.

Name: Artan Wedge
Key Skills: Leadership, Polearms, Shield
Social standing (Royalty- lower-class): Middle Class
Short Description: Huge man. Greying beard and a balding head. Dressed in half-plate armor. Rough and with a slight cruel streak. Fair most of the time. Tends to leer. Foul mouthed.Very loyal. Extremely brave.
Motives: Religious fanatic. Joined to serve Dominicus. Not quite a glory seeker. Very disciplined
Short History: Butcher from King's Court. Fought in the both battles. Got is battle promotion. Wife died in the siege so he stayed in the army. Volunteered for the Pax Honestus duty.
Additional notes: Possible trouble maker.

Name: Lisa Ardyl
Key Skills: Leadership, Longbow
Social standing (Royalty- lower-class): Nobility
Short Description: Women in her late twenties. Short cropped black hair, slightly husky voice. Studdded leather armor. Bow made from a ash tree.
Motives: Seeks a quiet life. Loves being a soldier. Takes good care of her men. Strangely asexual. No known lovers since she joined the legion.
Short History: Daughter of a poor noble. Ran away from home trying to evade marrriage. Joined the army dressed as a boy. Earned her rank and the liberty to appear as a girl. Volunteered for Pax Honestus duty to leave the King's Court behind.
Additional notes: Unsure of the usability in the forest
Last edited by Gavin Tylvan on Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FORTH they went, the troubled two
To see the world and kick ass too!
[b]Syrawenn and Gavin Saga, Verse 1-2[/b]

Return to “T'aquar Archive”