Broken glass, GT Sam 25th

Moderator: Mods

Broken glass, GT Sam 25th

Post by Guest »

A shiver....

'Someone exhales'...and realises she has been holding her breath...

'Was that me?'

'Am I dreaming?'

'I must be...'

'Why is it so cold?...'

It took the girl a moment to register what was going on. And when she could finally see clearly,...she was staring at the lining of her own fuzzy reflection in what had once been a polished marble floor. No wonder I'm cold... The girl got up and wrapped her arms around herself only to find out they were bare, leaving her shivering as a soft breeze caressed her skin. It was enough to make her look up and she discovered it came from one of the many windows the room had. Many of which almost half was either broken or missing.

She walked over to one of the windows and looked out across what seemed to have been a beautiful garden once. And further down... Roque?...But...thats means I am...I am never attending a party ever again in my entire life!...Look at me...I'm dreaming about the summerpalace?!?...

Luna left the window and crossed the room. This was not the restored summerpalace people had spoken of. This was the palace as she had always pictured it. Empty and unused, like a haunted mansion. When she reached the center of the room she caught her own reflection in a broken mirror, hanging on her left, and she was quite surprized by what she saw. She had noticed her sleeves had been missing, but instead of seeing her own clothes or one of the impossible dresses she hated so much she was wearing a soft white skirt that fell somewhere above her ankles and a white shirt that hung loosely from her shoulders. Both were made out of fine, soft, thin material. Something strongly resembling linen. "No wonder I feel so light...Function over fashion, now and forever!," she said out loud, her voice sounding hollow in the empty room.

Curiousity started to take over and after one last smile at her own reflection she moved along, first through the room, then into a hallway leading to who-knows-where. The emptiness made everything seem even larger than it already was and the girl had to admit that walking here made her feel rather small. Paintings on the wall, colors faded, more broken mirrors and broken windows, bits of paint falling from the walls, curtains so thin you could almost see through them.

"Auw!...Oh no...Not now..." The girl looked at her right foot. Broken glass from one of the windows was lying all over the floor and she had stepped on a piece. The blonde didn't think of doing anything about it, not being very familiar with the Aether, so with a little bit more care she went on, leaving small, red spots behind on the floor.

Post by Guest »

Broken glass and shattered dreams, mingled in this world. This etheral world of immortality and pain. Loraith appeared as he so often did not as himself but of something more, something greater than himself. In the Aether he often emerged as the butterfly from a rancid cucoon. No longer was he merely a loser down on his luck, he was now a god, a King as long as the flow of the dream was with him. He was a Lord of wherever he was. This palace had called to him, it was his shifting and unreal world. The broken glass, the endless marble columns, he had been here for moments and forever.

He saw her, like a dream she moved amongst his halls. Below his sky and upon his earth. He wore warm clothes, furs and a deep purple cloak, he felt warm, warm and yet cold, loneliness was freezing him slowly. But from behind a column he watched her walk, watched her look at herself in his mirrors. He felt he had been in this place in more opulent times. When many ladies like her swanned about and he was nothing here. She was a reflection in a mirror, and a reflection of the past.

"No wonder you feel so light" Loraith repeated smiling gently, "Child of the breeze, drifting into this place and washing the memories back, let us see where you go and what you do." So he followed her, staying back, his padded boots of soft fur making no noise upon the marble. Glancing at the pictures on the wall, Uncle Erasmus, Aunt Delilah all of them were here, looking down upon him, and then a trail of blood to follow, a trail left by her. Death would be the ultimate indolence.

He had to speak with her, before she blew out of this place forever, and yet he was afraid, afraid she would be like all the others and leave him, he reached out a hand and drew it back before calling, "Please dont leave." and in and instant he was gone, into one of the many rooms along the hallway, perhaps a flash of his cloak the only indication anyone was there at all.
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

As he moved through the abandoned manor, remembering times past, he realized how faulty his memory was. Who was this Loraith anyway? No. He was the King, as his father was king before him. Dorian ye Melchior. He could feel the blood of the adhiel princess of Taquar run hot through his body, even though the palace was chilly. A palace that had been empty for too long.

OOC: I will not interfere with your content TOO much dearies, and feel free to hyperpost and do "aethery things" but I may add a little twist here and there and insert a memory or two ;) Other players welcome to join of course.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Post by Guest »

"Please don't leave."

She paused in mid-step, eyes wide in surprize. 'Did I just...?' She whirled around to face...nothing. Only the trail of bloody footsteps she had left behind. Her gaze went further down the hall. Nothing? A flash of purple. There had been something, or someone. Anything! Curious as she was, the girl walked back, her pace quickening with every step she took but a few feet in front of the room where she thought she had seen something purple,... she stopped, fear taking over.

A little late she figured in this empty, broken palace a voice alone should have been enough to scare her. She knew for certain that she hadn't seen anybody else in here. And she had payed enough attention to her surroundings. What trap was she walking into? Was this a dream? It started to look more and more like a nightmare. It was then, that she noticed how cold the floor actually was. Her feet were freezing and she was rapidly cooling down.

This really is a nightmare...

She shook her head in a futile attempt to calm down. She had not had any nightmare since her early childhood and the though alone of having one now was ridiculous. She pressed herself against the wall left of the entrance, ignored the biting cold of the wall against her frail body and leaned to the right, huge emerald green eyes looking around the corner, hoping to see, or maybe hoping not to see, who had called out to her. Afraid of what she might find, she looked around the room.

Post by Guest »

Who was she, his brain wracked. A dream within a dream, she was a haze of the past and of all things that had once been. A softy whisper of a conversation long ago. Something stirred in him, the beat of a long dead heart perhaps. No, it was gone, silence was his blanket and tears his pillow there was little more in this world. Had she even existed, no she was an apparition created by a brain that wanted to see again, that wanted to beleive in something in these halls.

She would see him, he knew not that she looked but she would see him true. He sat with his cloak about him on an antique chair astretch a huge table, long it ran down. He looked down the table, remembered people sitting around this table and laughing. Laughter was such a foreign evil now in this world. His hands held up his head that seemed to droop. The blond hair marred with dust and grime appeared grey and that rich cloak was the only colour in the room. Besides that it was cold and dusty.

A lone tear dropped onto the table, he watched it briefly as it welled and collected dust. Even this tear, crystal and pure was quickly swallowed and rendered into mediocrity. Why did he cry? He could not even......why he could not even remember his sorrow, he only knew that something had happened and something great. And that was why, why he sat here alone with na'er but beast and apparitions about him."

He was King, yes at last that was it he was King! King of these lands! His blood briefly bubbled, sizzled and then he remembered his mother was of the blessed folk. Yes it was coming back, a shaft of light cut through the dust inside him and revealed something. He was the King. For a moment he stood, dashing the chair away and for a moment, remember just for a brief moment he was King again, his heart beat in his chest like a drumb as he called out a word neither beat nor man has heard. He knew not where it came from but it resounded through the hall and his authority returned to it for a moment before the voice, like the dreams and memories left him again alone.

"Fie" he called, "You know me oh spirits, I am KIng of this place, and King I shall ever be, I shall rule these halls until they crumble to dust and the trees rise again! I have been here before and I shall be here again and your silence shall mock me no more." He spat out the last words with real spite and hate, "Dust, humans, Adhiel, isles, Western Kingdom, from the grain of Terra to the deepest coral in the Coeans my hand extends, I rule the skies and the earth for DOminicus made it so! Do you hear me! I asked if you heard me apparitions!" He stood with his hands on the table seething, his body heathing awaiting and answer.

Post by Guest »

There. At the far end. No. He couldn't possibly have spoken to her a moment ago. Not this man who seemed so deeply hurt. He looks so sad... She took a small step forward, ignoring the warning voice in her head. Things had gone too fast. But this was a dream, was it not? Anything was possible. Again she noticed how small she felt. Not only because of the magnitude of things around her but also because of the man she now saw. No matter how tired, how caught up in his own sorrow, he looked. An other cautious step forward. Did he not see her?

When he suddenly stood she stumbled backwards in surprize and bumped into the wall she had previously been hiding behind. The next bit of shock came when he spoke, anger so clearly present Luna could almost feel it slamming in to her, his hatred scaring her. Yet the sight of this man who seemed so utterly lost made her feel something. Something she refused to call pity. But his words were obviously meant for others. Others who were not there.

"There is no-one here to listen."

She regretted her words before even realising she had actually said them out loud. The sound of her voice seems deafening to her ears in the moment of silence that followed after his rant. She wrapped her arms around herself like she had done before and cast her eyes down for a moment. The blonde kicked herself mentally for disturbing the man and she found herself painfully aware of the silence she now created. She figured that what she had said had probably not been what the man had wanted to hear.

Post by Guest »

Loraith turned his head slowly, the first time she would see his face clearly. Handsome looks that much was true but somehow twisted into pity, rage, anger and sorrow at once. His skin was grey as was his hair due to the dust, but his eyes held something of a twinkle of immortality. He moved over to her slowly, about five feet away he looked her up and down. "If you are a dream, my imagination be praised." He smiled, his teeth yellow and dulled in the light. "You listen to me, you have been enjoying my halls have you not, no doubt you have supped at my table, broke my bread and laughed at me when....oh I do not even know what has happened." He growled and moved forward putting a hand on the wall each side of her so she could not move aside.

"Do you not seem them they are all here, my mother sits to my right, her conversation often keeps the table laughing. Beside her sits the Chamberlain, look he laughs even now, I suspect he loves my mother but I shall see, and do we not see others. Pages, warriors and Kings all bowing down to me, I am King Dorian ye Melchior my father was King before me, I am the King of Kings, I am the Lord of everything I survey. I am your King. Yes why do you not bow before me even now, you dare to interrupt my state banquet and tell me no-one listens to me." He growled, "I am the King child and I shall have the ears of the world, I shall have the hearts of many and I shall more than anything have you!" With a roar he put a hand on each of her shoulders and began to try to force her down, wanting her to bow before him. She was the only one who he had never seen, and she would bow.

Post by Guest »

She had been right. She had spoken when she should have kept her mouth shut like so many times before. She knew. She always knew. Only a little too late. As always. And it wasn't his anger that was now directed at her that had to tell her that. However, she knew she had done it again when he turned his head and seemed to really notice her for the first time. She was too shocked to really look at him but there was something in his eyes. Something that seemed out of place. Her attention was elsewhere, however, as he moved closer. That little voice people sometimes talk about was screaming by now, in fear, and the girl found herself unable to move, petrified as he placed his hands against the wall on each side of her head. All she could do was shake her head slowly. She had never been here before, she didn't understand why people would laugh and she didn't know the people he spoke of. She only knew one thing. The man he claimed to be was dead. Very...very dead.

She let out a small cry when he suddenly tried to force her to the ground. A tear trickled down her face and for a moment she wished she would be able to make him understand that she had not meant to anger him in any way. If only he knew what she saw or rather what she did not see.

She wanted to get away from his anger. Anger she didn't know how to deal with. Didn't comprehend. She was afraid. She wanted to run, to get away from him. Moving along with his movements seemed the best option and given that he was trying to force her down she figured he probably wouldn't expect her to actually go down. So that was what she did. She fell to one knee, slipped out underneath his arm and darted into the hallway.

The glass lying around in the hallway, half forgotten in her fear, proved to be quite an obstacle when she ran across it. It hurt her feet and before she knew it she was down on the floor, glass cutting into her palms and knees. A ragged cry filled the quiet halls when she looked at her hands and tears that covered her face mixed with blood as she tried to push her long coppery-blonde hair out of her eyes. A helpless feeling came over her and only increased the panic that started to form inside of her. A panic that was fueled by the sight of her previously white clothes, now sickeningly stained red.

"This is just a dream..." Her voice was broken, as was her spirit, though her words ended in a scream. "Just a dream...Why won't I wake up! Why won't anyone wake me up!!!"

Post by Guest »

He grinned as she shook her head and look scared, how he loved to be in control. Those people around his table ate and did laugh but they did not respect him now. He was a King without a Kingdom and this angered him. When her cry emerged from her mouth cutting the darkness of the place he smiled. He had heard like noises before, but what had he done to elicit them? Still he pushed until she went down and for a moment he smiled, he smiled until she ran.

Instantly his face dropped and he let out a pathetic, "No, dont go, I did not mean!" But she was gone and like a wild beast he was desperately after her, he had no anger in him but he needed her, she was the only one who saw him. He had something over her, this was his palace he knew where everyone and everything was, he knew of the glass and he foresaw what was going to happen. And he slowed his pace as she fell.

"This is no dream child" spoke the King as he wrapped his arms around her waist and hoisted her onto his shoulders, "This is the summer palace, my palace, I have been here for so long child, for many leagues I have lived here with my courtiers." He was carrying her now back towards the room, she was the colour here. The crimson, blonde and white were the first colours he had seen in an age, everything was grey in the summer palace, light had no seeped through the windows nor had women rushed through the halls laughing. She wasa memory of the past and she had to be kept around for as long as possible. So he carried her back, her blood dripping onto his clothes and onto his hair but he cared little, it was envigorating having this level of action.

Into the large room they went again and using one hand he picked up the chair he had sat in before. With a swift but suprisingly gentle movement he droped her into it watching her slump down. then he was down on a knee inspecting her cuts, his fingers running over her foot as though she were a priceless art work.

Post by Guest »

Upon hearing his voice, telling her it was no dream, she collapsed. She felt him lifting her of the ground and onto his shoulder. Without protest she let him carry her, his words lost to her as all she could hear were her own sobs and mixed up thoughts. Everything hurt now and she cried, hoping it would make the pain stop, but it only seemed to make her feel more and more miserable. He was wrong. This had to be a dream. And if it wasn't he was a ghost. No more than that. He was nothing. Not anymore. The girl noticed how she seemed to fall for a moment, then halted, an other cold surface making contact. When she looked up though blurry eyes she found herself in the chair. The so called king in front of her.

Why does he care so much about my presence. He seems to see others. Why won't he leave me alone... A touch. Pain. He looked at her feet, his touch almost a caress. But it hurt and she pulled her knees up, effectively pulling her feet away from him,...and gasped as she put strain on the cuts on her knees. Make it stop! This is not real! Make it stop... Suddenly the foot he had been inspecting so carefully leashed out at him, kicking him in the chest, sending him backwards.

"Leave me alone! You are dead! Crazy at least!" The girl leaned forward in the chair as she yelled at him, anger soon turning into despair. "What do you want from me?! Let me go...please let me go..." She fell back again, tears welling up once more, curling up in a little ball of misery. It was all she could do in an attempt to shut him out. To hide from her surroundings.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Suddenly HE knew... she would be his new mistress. He had been so bored, soooo bored. The old one.. she was gone. He forgot why, refused to think on it. The Countess of Chaume. Now there was a cute title. Dorian had a penchant for cheese names, having already knighted a baron of Brie.

Suddenly SHE knew.. he was the King. Luna was no longer just Luna. Her name was Albine. She had been lurking in the shadows of the Summer Palace for weeks now, trying for him to notice her. It was scary now that he did. She had heard the stories. He was a gentle lover the gossip said. Yet woo betide those that betrayed him. All that didn't scare her. The wealth that she could gain by becoming his mistress.. it was more than she'd make in an entire life time. It would have to suffice to stir her passions.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Post by Guest »

The King quickly flew upwards knowing at last what he wanted, "I want you my Lady, you are what I need!"

In a moment his mouth was on her foot, his tongue moving between her toes with a hunger, a real hunger, the blood added new flavour to his palete and he began to suckle on her wounds, drinking the lifeblood, it made him feel alive all of a sudden. For a moment he ripped his lips away his mouth producing a fantastic slurping sound as it pulled off. He smiled his teeth stained with blood and he spoke with renewed vigour, "You shall be my royal mistress, and your name shall be....what shall we have perhaps Ah I know from now on you are the Countess de Chaume." He liked that name, it bought a smile to his lips as he ran his tongue between her toes.

Taking his tongue off again he grinned, "Do you want gold, diamonds perhaps? Land, I can make you a palace a thousand fathoms long!" He smiled suddenly feeling refreshed, "You shall be my mistress and we shall be here forever, I have affairs of state but ministers may deal with them!" He laughed, "I have waited for you for so long my beloved Countess, so long for you to come and find me." So while she considered these new ideas the King made sure to continue his sucking on her feet, the taste of blood waking a deep animal passion in him.

Post by Guest »

Something changed and for a moment the girl didn't quite know what to think. But whatever it was, she had lost control. An other name came to the surface. Albine. Her name. Was it? No. No! But...Then why did she smile all of a sudden. When he told her he wanted her, why did she suddenly feel good? She did not want this! She wanted to get away from here. She wanted this. She knew it.

I want to run...

Her foot was caught again, and she shivered noticeably when she felt his tongue pass between her toes. She wanted to scream. It hurt! It hurt so much! Then the wounds on her feet. Tears stung in her corner of her eyes. Her lungs filled, ready to scream...and she exhaled, trying to ignore the pain, biting back tears, smiling innocently. She knew at this point her eyes should widen in surprize, but she felt no change. Just that lazy smile. Pretending. Always pretending. She heard someone chuckle. It took a few moments before she realised it had been her.

Gold? Diamonds? I want to get out of here! Stop! Please stop! It hurts! "You are too generous." Her voice was soft, polite, almost shy. For a brief moment the performance faltered, and a small gasp of pain escaped the girls lips. It was no more than that and almost unnoticeable. But the girl on the inside screamed. "I am here for you, your highness. I found you..."

Post by Guest »

"You have a beautiful smile my Countess" spoke the King as he withdrew his mouth and picked the little peices of glass from her feet. When he was content it was gone, he held her left leg in his arms and began to gently kiss up its length. Occasionally he would pause and move his head up uttering sweet nothings, "My lady has such perfect legs," or "Painters could not do my Lady justice, she is a beauty of the ages." Eventually he reached the hem of her skirt and with a slight grin his hand crept up, his finger moving like a spider across the bare flesh of her thighs.

"Yes you found me, and you should be rewarded." He stood and gently knelt again beside the side of the chair this time. His hunry lips soon found hers and his tongue immediately forced those lips open, sliding into her mouth like a snake. His right hand gripped the arm of the chair while the left moved behind her head, staining her blonde hair with blood. The taste of blood flowed between them, metallic and sickly as he probed her mouth, she was his new toy and he intended to get the use out of his countess.

Post by Guest »

Even whatever had taken over couldn't force down a small shudder as the last pieces of glass were pulled from her feet. But that little sign of discomfort was quickly cast aside. As his lips traveled up her leg she felt the herself tremble, and when a soft sigh reached her own ears she paniced on the inside. This was going in the wrong direction entirly! And his words, annoyingly mushy to Luna, seemed to make her giggle without wanting to. To make it even worse, the girl found herself unable to hit him when she felt his fingers brush against her skin. This...is not good...

Then her eyes were closed for a moment, much to Luna's dislike and when they opened again she looked up at him through her lashes. Innocence...this is NOT the time for playing innocent...plea-... Even in her mind the girl was speechless for a moment. His lips pressed against hers, kissing her forcefully, leaving her out of breath. The warmth that spread through her body was a good thing against the cold she had felt since her arrival, and secretly she had thought about a moment like this one, wished for it to finally happen, but this was not the way she had pictured it to be, scared, unwilling and bloodstained. Not to mention, the taste of that staining red substance made her feel sick. Blood was supposed to be inside of her, where it belonged, not in her mouth. And definitly not in his.

She remained quiet, hoping the moment would pass. Screaming, kicking, fighting. It would have mattered if she had been in control. And right now she wasn't. Whatever controlled her kissed him back, reached up to carefully touch his face, moved up and leaned into him. She obviously enjoyed it. The girl on the inside wished she could enjoy it, wished she could cry, and wished her body didn't hurt so much.

Post by Guest »

Their tongue danced together, wrestling, caressing it was all the sudden warmth and the feeling of a kiss finally performed flooding into them. They had sought each other out for so long. They completed each other, she made the place colourful to him again, injecting her colour into this world. His tongue felt alive again, he had spoken to himself but long had it missed the feeling of exploring another's mouth. Feeling the extacy of combined passion. Her hand touched his face and it spread a stange warmth through him. Suddenly he felt himself become alive again.

Pulling away he smiled and gave her top lip a playful nip, "So my Countess, tell me what the people outside this palace say of me, what do the plebians say of their mighty King who loves them so. I have asked the chancellor but he ignores me." He cast an angry glance at a empty seat. "And tell me what you thought of me, what you expected of me?" He smiled clearly asking her to stroke his ego. And to help him remember his Kingdom of shadows.

Post by Guest »

He had left her giddy and lightheaded, probably because of the lack of oxygen. She didn't know. She couldn't quite think straight right now. It was hard to hear her own words. Apparently this other woman had control over some more physical reactions as well. It annoyed Luna that her mind was one fuzzy mass and that she could hardly hear her, or rather, the words this woman spoke.

Her eyes followed his to the empty seat, and she reached up, twisting a lock of his hair around her finger, redirecting his attention back to her. "Perhaps they ignore you m'lord," she said, eyeing the empty seats around the table briefly, hatred visible in her eyes, "but I know the people love and respect you. You should not worry about it any longer, m'lord." Interesting...how my own flattery makes me sick... "They admire you, for your love of them and your just way of ruling."

"Me, m'lord? I did not dare to expect anything else than what I had heard from others." Her left hand slid behind his neck as she traced a line across his face with the tip of her right index-finger, following it with her eyes. At his hairline she started, across his nose, "They said you were an honorable man...," his lips, "handsome...," his chin, "gentle...," and down his neck, "but I dared to expect nothing...after all...," to finally rest her hand on his chest. "...who am I? I hardly dared to pray you'd one day see me..." Pray? To what god? Dare to tell him that?!... She looked up at him and smiled. "It seems I must have done something right..."

Please...quit this...I'm starting to feel sick... The slight change in Luna's remarks was mostly caused by the fact that the pain seemed to be less than before. Unfortunately the girl hadn't noticed this yet. If she had she might have started to think of a way to get some control over the situation. Not that the girl was particularly slow, but her helplessness started to annoy her, now that she was beyond the point of panicking. And she had always been stubborn. Now point in changing that now, was there?

Post by Guest »

The King smiled as she spoke, gently casting his eyes downward showing false modesty. "Of course they love me, of course." He murmured as she fussed over him. He liked the way she twirled his hair, it made him feel there was someone who was willing to get close, he had not touched a woman for so long and this latent familiarity was extacy to his worn senses. He felt suddenly young again.

Indeed the dust fell from him with every moment, his face no longer grey was a tanned olive and his hair a deep ravishing blonde, he was every inch the imperial King at last and seemed much younger than before. "They do ignore me dont they, but I dont need them. They are propse for the palace, they do little. I am the one who makes the decisions, I am the one who rules the land. Let them talk and jest, I have a Kingdom to rule!"

As she traced a line, he closed his eyes and gently pushed his head towards his hand, wanting to feel her touch so much. He was no longer a King, he was a lover. He was reduced to a more base level from a more base time, where rank dares not rear its pompous head, for after all who ruled the lovers? None other than Pan himself surely, certainly not the King.

"Who am I?" He echoed, "We are all but dust in the end, but you are the Countess de Chaume, the true love of King Dorian, and dont you ever forget it, we shall never be parted." He moved to kiss her again, this time not out of necessity. Before he had restrored the feeling of the kiss, now he kissed for nothing more than the simple pleasure. He kissed for a moment before he pulled back, "my true love" he repeated, "Promise you shall forever remain true to me countess? All the others they left, but I cannot remember why, tell me you will stay with me forever in this place? You are my heart, I swear I shall go mad if you leave me."

Post by Guest »

She was quiet for a moment, the girl who was so trapped in this situation. It surprized her how much sympathy she felt for a man who seemed so disturbed. She noticed how the change in his looks, his attitude, his emotions, caused by nothing more than her just being there, touched her for some reason. She reminded herself that this man was dead. Had his life really been so miserable? She had quite some trouble staying angry at him. He didn't scare her anymore either. She still didn't like the situation but now that she was starting to think and to really look, unable to do anything else, a feeling for him grew. She had been a child when he died. She knew only little about him but she figured she'd find out enough by just watching this for a while.
He needed her. He actually needed her! Albine had her own private party, celebrating her victory in her mind. A mind that was a shared one, to her dislike. The other she could not hear. Just feel. A presence that seemed to disagree with her actions. But she cared only little. She had not expected such resilience but she could ignore it. This presence bothered her not. She focussed on the man in front of her instead, kissed him back and almost pouted when he pulled back.

Others left him?...Why?...What happened that hurt him so?... Luna didn't mind when she noticed she was leaning forward, pressing herself against him as she kissed him softly on the tip of his nose. "Forever..." she heard herself whisper. "I will never leave you..." It were those very words that seemed to turn on a little light in Luna's mind. Forever, eh?...
Last edited by Guest on Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Guest »

He smiled as she told him what he wanted to hear, they felt familiar as though someone else had said them to him once. Forever, forever, forever seemed to echo through these halls. Still he kept smiling and stood, slowly his hands went under her on the chair, one hand under her legs, the other under her back so he carried her much like a knight may carry a maiden. He did hoist her into that position easily, he found new strength when he was about her.

So he carried her outside the room away from the laughing spirits and into a colossal bedchamber. Inside was a bed that could have held seven or eight people surrounded by torn silken curtains, carved wood decorated the bed though it was dulled and had lost a once marvellous sheen. The sheets were covered with that same grey dust that infested the entire building.

Gently he placed her on her feet in the middle of the room, her feet on a large soft carpet, he smiled gently and took the cloak from his shoulders, "My countess I ask you to help me remove this bothersome shirt." The shirt was simple, buttons were up the front and the shirt itself was a wonderful shimmering black, almost mesmeric. As he waited for her he amused himself by staring at her face and memorising all the lines, she had such a beautiful face.

Post by Guest »

Closed eyes again. It was terrible not to be able to open your eyes when you wanted to see so badly. His hands under her, her own arms sliding around his neck, and suddenly...weightlessness. He was carrying her. To where? Open your eyes! Come one! Please!...I'd like to see what's going on!... Finally she did. Right before her feet made contact with the floor again. wonderful...now I don't know how to get out of here again and-... The girl stopped when her eyes inspected the room. This wasn't what she had hoped to see. Not that she really had hoped to see anything...but anything would have been better than what she saw now. The girl on the outside smiled.

She had been leaning against his chest, eyes closed in bliss as he had carried her. This was definitely more than she had ever hoped for. Never had she even dared to dream she would have his attention for herself. Completely...for herself. She was almost sad when he put her down again, forced her to open her eyes, to let go, but what her eyes revealed cheered her up considerably. She did not protest at all. The man in front of her would be easy to like, perhaps even love.

Her feet sunk away deep into the soft carpet as she stepped over to him. Her left hand reached up, to the back of his neck and she kissed him while her right hand traced a path down his chest, opening the buttons one by one with a single hand as if she had done it many times before.

No...no! No! No! No!....You are NOT supposed to be doing this... The girl inside started to panic again. She didn't want anything to happen. She didn't want herself to encourage him any further. And besides...if this had to happen...she would have preferred to be in control and with someone she really cared for...
Last edited by Guest on Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

He kissed her back deeply, his tongue seeming to be no part of him now. Rather a greater ravishing entity intent on exploration and satiation. He allowed it to move with its routine grace while his shirt like a second skin peeled away from him revealing his strong torso. He was the King, he was supposed to be the perfect embodiment of the nation. He could hunt better, fight better, drink better and make love better than any other man. The ancient blood of the elven lines of Taquar bubbled in him as she looked upon him. The moment women dreamed of and a privilige beyond any other, to be with the perfect embodiment of Dominicus, his mortal representative on the planet.

When his shirt hung off him he stepped back reluctantly breaking the kiss, "You stand before the embodiment of Dominicus's teachings, feel no fear and fear no shame, remember through me Domincius eyes the world, feel his gaze and feel his love." He moved his hand out and quickly ripped her shirt open so it fell away from her." We wear clothes as a mortal convention, but you shall couple with more than a mortal and you too shall be divine. The lover of Dominicus. He smiled at her and traced his index finger along the underside of her right breasts admiring the firmness of the things.

He gently placed a finger above his right nipple, "You may adorn my chest with your kisses, feel the beating heart of a nation and savour the taste of the divine." He smiled at her and took his finger away, his hand was ready to move behind her head when she moved in and caress her.

Post by Guest »

She had to admit. Now that he stood before her. Albine had dreamed of being with him. But now that it was for real... This was a different thing entirely. Not just a dream, a wish come true.

The sound of someone choking was the first thing when he started his divine little speech. Then the sound of a hand slapping a forehead. This is not my day. Definitely NOT my day. Not only am I now trying to please a dead king...I'm also forced to pretend I believe in the One?...Come on!...

As what was left of her shirt fell down her arms she shivered for a moment. A small sign of weakness. It was still cold and she wanted him near, wanted him to kiss her again, to warm her with passion like he had before. The soft touch underneath her breast promised her more. She knew that. She could tell. He liked her, obviously. He had told her so. Her eyes followed his hand, paused for a moment, more than pleased with what she saw, and looked up.
Albine winced. It had been less than a fraction of time but she knew she had made a mistake. Somehow... It had been her eyes. Those large, emerald green eyes. She had been watching him, admiring his looks, yearning to touch him. And that was when she looked up to meet his eyes. She had wanted to show him. Show him how she felt. Instead there had been something else. Those damned eyes. They had not shown desire. No. For a tiny moment they had shown a mix of something else. A mix of anger, fear and disbelief in his words. Sarcasme even. She cast her eyes down, moved closer, pressed herself against him. But she knew...

I made a mistake...That DAMN presence in my mind made a mistake!!!...
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

There was a large painting on the wall, one of many. Yet Albine could only see the one. It was a portrait. A man in his twenties. Brown hair, cheeky eyes. Eyes that followed her through the room. Georg Wilhelm Eisenreich. The younger, human, halfbrother of the King. He was watching her betray their love for money and influence. He could never offer her what his brother could.

Dorian saw something in her eyes. Something he couldn't quite place. His divinity left him. Dominicus did not talk to him. Alone. Silence. Instead he saw a flicker of a very dark emotion in his lovers eyes.

Post by Guest »

He cradled her hair against his chest, the rhymic beating of his heart would be audible to her. It beat with a vigour and seemed just for a moment to be the only noise in the world. But then it was gone, Dorian lost something of his majesty. His fine words had not been spoken by a human, they had been spoken by something more, something transcendant. Now he was human again, above humanity but without the favour of Dominicus. And what was more she had not melted before him. He knew, he did not remember exactly be he knew people had melted before his divinity before, but this girl.....she looked at him with something dark. It was a look he had seen before somewhere and it scared him.

So as he held her, his face did not have a glow about it, nor was that smile tugging his lips. He bit his lip, hard to quell his thoughts. They raced around, they had lain dormant for so long and he wished to repel them. He was the King, why...why did she not gush at his authority and melt in his embrace. Without knowing his mouth opened and he seemed to speak words he had no intended, they had existed and seemed to slot into place, "Those were pearls that were her eyes." Then silence, his hand stroking her golden and scarlet locks was the only action he performed.

"My line shall be continued, the elves shall be intermingled with my blood at the line shall continue. But you my Countess shall produce men like my brother Georg who will forever be remembered. Your stamp on history shall be recalled.Gently he slipped his hands round her now, holding her close trying to make her be one with him. Trying to slip her inside him where they could forever be together. His lower body took upon itself a latent bestiality and began to grin itself against her and Dorian was embarrased for himself. His ducked quickly and yanked the skirt upwards ripping it just like the shirt had been ripped until it too lay in tatters on the floor. Then he held her, her naked body, fresh to the touch. "Fear not my Countess, tonight you shall bear the child of Dominicus, and one day he too shall help rule this Kingdom."

Return to “Erulzat Archives”