The road to freedom ~ Ashtallion, samheen 24th

Moderators: Syra, Dartimos Hammer, Mods

Ashtallion Urdil
Battle Mage

Post by Ashtallion Urdil »

Ashtallion returned the man's gaze with the same amount of animosity, his lip curling into a sneer. " I look forward to it. Next time I will not be so kind! ", he forced himself to calm down, taking control of his mind once more and soothing the raging emotions bubbling in him. He surveyed the Inn around him, and cringed.

" Oh, I'm alright... ", he shook his head, " Spell casting drains me, nothing that will not pass in time. ", he smiled, " And what about you Gerenor? They did not lasting harm I hope.. ", his eyes wandered to the door and passed it, watching the retreating men and taking in their faces. " I will need to remember them for the future. Though if they try anything again, let me know, and they will recieve more than a bruised rear end and ego. "

Glancing to the Innkeeper, Ashtallion spoke firmly, " You will be paid for the damages, and my apologies for the fight, it was unexpected.... ", and you should have restrained your own anger, Urdil!
Syra
The Chocolate Game Designer

Post by Syra »

"You will be paid, you will be paid...HRMPH!" The innkeeper protested. "That's all nicely said and done, but WHO, eh? Who is gonna pay for the damage?"

Gerenor looked positively drained. "Have no fear, good sir. Have the damages added up and send the total to my home. This started over me being here, it should end with me being here." He got up again, grasping for his cane.

"Lustros, I thank you for your help." He bowed his head gratefully. "It seems I overstayed my welcome for today. If at all possible, I will solve this mess on my own. It seems I created it after all. But before I go..."

A small hesitation. "Might there be a way in which I can reach you? It was a pleasure conversing with you and I would be delighted to meet your sister. Here, let me give you my address..."

Quickly the man took a piece of parchment and scribbled down the directions to his home. Handing it over to Ashtallion he did not immediately let go. "Do not be offended by those who walk in ignorance." He spoke softly. "Not all people here are like that. Please know that most will welcome you."
[size=75]Chocolate is not an addiction, it is a way of life.

[/size]
Ashtallion Urdil
Battle Mage

Post by Ashtallion Urdil »

" I have dealt with worse men that him, I can assure you Gerenor. I have dealth with more than just men also. ", he smiled, an odd contrast to the sadness in his eyes, " My first impressions of the people in Kislovan are that they are polite, friendly and some.. warmer than others. As for reaching me... ", his fingers reached out to take the address.

" ...I have no residence of my own as of yet, it is something my sister is working on. But I shall indeed drop by and see you again, Gerenor, very soon, once I have established myself and can invite you over for another glass. ", he gestured to the broken wine glasses and caraff.

" If nothing else, ask for me at the Palace, hopefully I shall be studying there under the Battlemage Royal soon enough. Remember, Gerenor, I meant what I said. Come and find me if you have any more trouble. My power is not great, but it is enough to take care of a few ruffins. ", bowing his head, glancing once more at the damage, " And I shall pay you back one day. This mess was partly caused by my own anger.... ", he said no more, sighing again and smiled. Laying a hand on Gerenor's shoulder, Lustros Goldeneye walked slowly out of the Inn.
Syra
The Chocolate Game Designer

Post by Syra »

The end!
Has been skilled :)
Syra, 12-26-05
[size=75]Chocolate is not an addiction, it is a way of life.

[/size]

Return to “Kislovan Archive”