Dream of the Seer ~ Rebellious Emotions (sidethread)

Moderator: Mods

Gavin Tylvan
Baron of Bru¡ch

Post by Gavin Tylvan »

Oh, how he wanted to laugh out loud. To yell and hoot and show his joy, but he held his tongue to let the others sleep. But, the grin was plastered to his face as the battle of wits and skill started. For, wrestling was not simple contest of strength for Gavin. Just like any other battle. It was a battle of minds as much as it was a battle of bodies. Matching each her move with one of his own. Anticipating what she would do next. But, never planning ahead. There was a danger in patterns and it was not wise to plan without a full picture. And the enemy was not always a book one could read.

He had to admit that her next move surprised him. He did not expect her to move that fast and with such disregard for cold. She is good. Now let u see what she will..... "Ooooooow." The pain was quite real this time, but luckily it was not for real. His knees buckled and his first reaction was to regain the lost balance. But, the years of fighting took over and while he should have landed on his knees he did not. Instead of gong to a kneeling position, the big man refused to bend his waist. Thus, he ended falling face first in the snow, with hands still clutching the blanket.

As he fell his right hand sought his left and soon both ends of blanket were clutched under his throat. Only then did the right arm shot forward into the snow, while his torso twisted to the left. And thus instead of landing face first in the snow, the big man managed to cushion his fall wit his arm and then to roll onto his back and land on top of the blanket. There was a silent grunt when his back hit the ground and pain lanced through him when the head followed. All right. No stones. Lucky me. But, it was not over yet. His eyes sought her and he grinned evilly. "Nice move. But, luckily I had this here blanket or I would have landed in the cold snow."
FORTH they went, the troubled two
To see the world and kick ass too!
[b]Syrawenn and Gavin Saga, Verse 1-2[/b]
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

The howl of pain made the girl wince. Had this been a real fight, she would have gone in for the kill immediately. This was a man, however, she did not want to hurt too much! After all, he already demonstrated a wonderful creativity in other physical activities. It would be such a shame to have him incapacitated!

Gavin went down spectacularly. What is it about big guys and going down? Do they really think the smaller ones can just jump up to reach them? It's so much easier to bring em down a notch! And he's STILL HOLDING THE DAMN BLANKET!

She should not have been surprised at his stubborness, but she was. Reaching out with a hand or even two was just instinct when falling and yet he managed to postpone it until the last moment!

Just like with...errrrr no, let's not get distracted!

Syrawenn came up on her knees, shivering from the cold. So he was going to keep that blanket...he went down and still he felt he was the one winning cause he had the blanket...

Fine! Let's see him beat THIS!

She did not answer, just flutttered her eyelashes in a vastly overdone motion and jumped for the...wolfskin! With the blanket around Gavin and him lying on top of it, the girl decided to simply change the rules again. Nobody said anything about a fair fight, after all. She rolled and grabbed the wolfskin, pulling it close around her cooling body.

"Keep it! I think this suits me much better!" Laughter followed.
[size=75]Gavin:She's the emerald eyed agent of chaos
Vanir:She's cute, it's her personality that gets in the way
Ulder:Syra is a great shredder of paralysis through analysis
Elvin:We call it the Law of Improbable Syrabilities
Gavin Tylvan
Baron of Bru¡ch

Post by Gavin Tylvan »

Gavin expected an attack, and was ready to throw snow in her face once more, but no attack came. For a flicker he panicked, thinking she was making a run, but then realized her intention. And with a simple sweep his hands joined and a snowball was formed. Some snow fell on his lap and with a slight hiss Gavin sharply inhaled. All right, let us not do that again. And then he sat up and flung the snowball.

He did not aim at moving girl. Instead he aimed above the wolfskin. Much easier to hit something like that. And so it was in the middle of her laughter that it hit her in the stomach. And as it flew the big man shifted his behind so it was on the far end of the blanket. His left hand gripped the far end of the blanket to be used as a shield should she throw any more icy projectiles. "Oh, milady. Please accept that as my gift to you. I'll just keep this here blanket." His own feet were getting cold, but for now he chose to ignore it. Give it up, girl. You'll catch a cold. Give it up. Cause I sure ain't gonna.
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

The snowball hit and Syrawenn jumped in the air with a yelp. Ooooh cold cold cold! Not my STOMACH!

Still catching her breath she put the wolfskin around her before looking back at Gavin. She was getting very cold, her toes and fingers numb and her teeth clattering. While the man was hiding, Syrawenn took her chances and went for the clothes, which were comfortably warming up at the fire. There was no time to get dressed, but her boots would be nice!

Quickly she slipped into the warm leather, almost squealing with delight at the toasty warmth spreading through her feet. The poor man was hiding behind his blanket, well away from her cosy spot.

NOW let's see who has the better deal! She thought with a vengeful grin. "Keep the blanket!" She managed, warming her hands at the fire. "I'm quite comfortable here. Perhaps you should join me...if you dare..."

It was strange, but after the explosion of physical activity earlier the girl did not have the usual fire for a fight. Their intense love making had just taken off the edge of all that unspent, cropped up energy, leaving her uncharacteristically satisfied.

Oh no! I'm getting boring! The young woman giggled. But I sure wouldn't mind exploring him some more...Wow, I'm happy! NUTS! I'm sitting in the snow, almost frozen to the core, being chased by Noir and who knows what else...and I'm happy! How about staying alive, Gav? How about that...I was ready to throw my life in, ya know. But now I'm not so sure. I think I'd rather stick around.

The girl got lost in thought, sitting at the edge of the warm campfire, staring through the flames with a happy grin on her face.
Gavin Tylvan
Baron of Bru¡ch

Post by Gavin Tylvan »

To Gavin's surprise, no snowballs came running back. He waited a few flickers and then started to worry. Erm, maybe I have gone too far. That was a pretty strong throw. Now, she may be just luring me into a trap, but I can't allow myself a luxury of hurting her. Better see what this is all about. And as the blanket was lowered his greatest fear was coming true. She is walking away from a fight. I thought I will never see that. Now, to see if I can make this better. So as she donned her boots he rose and wrapped himself in the blanket and was just making his first step towards her when she spoke.

And he was not a pretty sight. Blue lips, hurting toes and fingers, all hairs standing up straight. He was cold and only now realized just how cold he was. The sight he saw killed all desire for fight in him and adrenalin left his blood. Slightly hunched he walked to her and smiled. "Now, now, you would not hurt a wounded man, would you? And besides, that fire is big enough for both of us. And I see some objects of clothing that look a bit too big for you to fit in." Almost sheepishly he walked to the fire and felt the first waves of heat with delight. Boots. I need my boots. Where are they? Oh, yes. Over there. And over there. Uhm, we sure were in a hurry to get naked. So with wary glances at her, the big man walked to his boots and bent over to get them. And then with his back turned he let go of the blanket and feeling a bit embarrassed, donned them on.
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

The fire was hypnotizing, almost as much as the strange drowsiness that had descended on her during the fight. It was a danger, she knew that. People told stories about wanting to fall asleep in the snow, of exactly that kind of sleepiness that made the limbs go heavy and numb.

She knew of the danger and yet it had not stopped her from the fun fight. But now it was over. The girl could feel it. This was too close to the edge of health.

Health.
Gavin.

She looked up with a start. "Gavin! You okay? You look kinda...blue." Syrawenn looked around for her own clothes, finding them as scattered as Gavin's. There was a distinct lack of energy, a lack of drive right now. All was quite well as it was.

Guess I should get dressed though. Under protest the young woman gathered her own things. "Hey, whatcha turning around for? Nothing there I haven't seen yet." She grinned, tugging the scarf after she slipped on the tunic. She shuddered as a little snow slid down.

It will dry.

It didn't take long for her to get dressed, after which she put the wolfskin around again. "Join up at the fire?" She invited him, feeling very surreal right now. The moods shifted so forcefully so fast that the girl was not quite sure what she felt right now, except a tiredness she'd never experienced before.

Syrawenn sat down by the fire, waiting for Gavin go join her. She even offered up his own skin with an innocent smile. "Hey..." She poked him and just stared for a few. "I like you." The words came out with a little emphasis as she crawled up to him and sat as close as physics would allow. "I'm feeling very weird and very happy and it's all your fault and...I kinda think I love you and it's al your fault!"
Last edited by Syrawenn on Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gavin Tylvan
Baron of Bru¡ch

Post by Gavin Tylvan »

The boots were warm to the touch and her words offered a bit more encouragement. "I am fine. A bit cold. Dunno why. I am not naked or anything." With a quick grin, he turned and started donning his footwear. As the first foot settled in, the big man wriggled his toes even though sudden warmth sent small daggers of pain through his frozen toes. For a few flicker he waited and the donned the other. And turned with a sheepish smile towards Syra trying to wrap himself in the blanket. "Weeeeell, you know that was different. And it was just my good manners, nothing else. People tend to have strong reactions to nudity. Did not know how you would react, so I turned. Won't happen again, ma'm."

Her invitation to join her came as he was gathering the last remains of his own clothing. They were pretty wet, especially the shirt, but for now they would do. With care he placed the blanket down and dressed in a hurry. He could not afford to catch a cold right now. "Wait a bit. I'll be right back." And indeed he was. It took him only a flicker to find his old blanket on the sled. It was a huge thing he had made just for him ages ago. It could be used as either a tent or a blanket. And then he say next to her and looked her in the eyes for a flicker. And then feeling generous, offered the blanket to her.

It was large enough to wrap both of them in. "Keep the skin. For now. As soon as I am able, I'll get you one of your own." And then came the poke in the chest. It felt so proper. So like her. And all he could do was wrap his arm around her shoulder and squeeze. His heart skipped a beat when her voice lowered and she said she loved him. "Wow, this was silly. I mean the naked snow fight. But, felt good. And.... I love you too. And it is all your fault." You hear that Noir? Stay out of this. Everyone stay out of this. Or there will be a world of hurt coming your way.
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

"I sure know I have a strong reaction to certain nudity." Syrawenn mumbled, looking at Gavin's form appreciatively. Her cheeks were red from exertion and the warmth of the fire...not because of anything else of course.

When the man returned with the extra blanket she sighed, feeling extremely content. Despite their wet and cold clothes things were warming up nicely under the blankets.

"Keep the skin. For now."

She looked up in surprise. The skin was so much a part of how he stood in the world. To be offered it for the time being was...

Scary.
And bouncy.
Isn't it?

The arm around her shoulders was exactly what she needed. The squeeze was an added bonus. Every little touch and move sent new netherbats tumbling in her stomach. Everything was good, everything was sparkly.

Whoha! Ease down on the stimulants!

Then the words were echoed back at her and Syrawenn thought she was going to sink through the ground right that instance.

Ooooooooooooo dear....he said that? I said that? But he said that too? Why did he say that? Just cause I said that? Maybe I shouldn't have said that! But he did! And so did I!

Another poke, remarkedly softer this time. "You don't have to say that just cause I said that, ya know...I mean...well...ya know...and...well...stuff."

One arm crawled around his knee, pulling herself in closer despite the fact that there was hardly any air between them. "Yeah...stuff..." She repeated, gazing happily into the fire.
Gavin Tylvan
Baron of Bru¡ch

Post by Gavin Tylvan »

Her look once the skin was offered, was all he needed to know. A smile was the only answer. I am yours, foolish girl. So is everything I have. The skin is nothing compared to what you deserve. Though I think it is wiser if don't say that out lout. Cause I might get a punch to the stomach. And although his words were meat as a mockery of her own, he really meant what he said. And that scared him. Too much love. Too much dedication. Heck, nothing seems important compared to her. Darn, that scares me. More than anything else. And yet, I can't stop loving her. Confusion once more.

He had to chuckle when her poke came. Putting his forehead to her hair he whispered. "I don't have to say I. I want to say it. I am sure of that. But, it scares me. You scare me. You know that? And you confuse me. And still I love you. So there." His arms were around her and he was not about to let go of her. And he meant what he said. She did scare him. More than demons, more than Caesar, more than magick. And to confuse things more, the thought of losing her scared him even more. Chaos follows her. Even to my head and heart. Well, let it.
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

A deep sigh and nothing needed to be said anymore.
Chaos found a moment of silence.
Nightmares were chased away.
A simple touch flared.
Staring was good.
The fire.
Gavin.

Return to “Erulzat Archives”