Delanedra - Samheen 27MT - Lessons, and other lessons

Moderators: Syra, Dartimos Hammer, Mods

Dartimos Hammer
Mod Trainee

Delanedra - Samheen 27MT - Lessons, and other lessons

Post by Dartimos Hammer »

Delanedra was used to waking up early, so she was suprised to see the sun fully up from her window as one of the servants gentley shook her awake.

"Time to get up, ma'am. Breakfast will be ready soon."

As consiousness slowly seeped in, last nights dreams faded to a dim memory, albiet one with some very intense moments. Ones she was sure she would never forget.
Comfort Level =D / Age = 41 (Gasp!!!)
Posting 1-2 times per week.
Delanedra

Post by Delanedra »

Delanedra turned back over in bed. Five more minutes. she muttered. That's all I need. Oh, but there's food. She debated, Food or sleep?

She didn't want to get up but reluctantly she pushed herself out of bed and dressed and walked to the door, she opened it a crack. "Morning." she mumbled sleepily. For a second her mind wandered, and she couldn't help but smile. But wiping the smirk off her face quickly, she nodded that the message of breakfast would be ready soon was received.
Dartimos Hammer
Mod Trainee

"Well that's good," Beeka responded, basically pushing past Delanedra on her way into the room. She closed the door behind her and began pulling out clothes for the day. A bright orange sari, with pictures of flowers and parrots cleverly sewn into the fabric. A shawl to keep the sun out, and the rest of the days clothes. Some of them the achadiel recognized from her shopping spree the other day with Kaleen; some of them she didn't remember at all.

"Its a beautiful morning, there's no doubt about that." With that, Beeka appeared to reconnect her mouth to her brain so that everything she thought could be heard by everyone in earshot. "The sun is up, there is a nice brisk breeze coming in off the ocean, and the sky is a wonderful shade of blue. Come on, mistress Delanedra, we have to get you ready. Kaleen hates to be kept waiting.

As she spoke, Beeka's hands were moving as quickly as her jaw muscles, stripping off Delanedra's nightshirt, getting her underclothes laid out and basically doing everything needed to get her ready.
Delanedra

Post by Delanedra »

I am not awake. She thought as she was helped to dress by the servant. I'm really not awake. Come on! WAKE UP! she shouted to herself. She noticed the bright colors of the sari and blinked. "Kaleen wants me to where that?" she asks quietly wrapping it around her body. "It's lovely, but do you know why?" She smiled, It's certainly different.

She paused and looked at herself in the mirror, "What happened?" she asked to no one in particular- she noted her hair's rather upkempt appearance and bit her lip. Maybe I should lay off the wine, when I'm with Kaleen, if I gonna wake up looking like /this/ in the morning. she told herself twisting her hair with a finger.
Dartimos Hammer
Mod Trainee

"Don't you worry none about that" Beeka said, noticing Delanedra's looking at the mirror. "I'll have that hair fixed in half a flicker. As for the sari, I just picked one of the ones out of your dresser that I thought would fit with such a fine morning as we are having. If you would like, I can get something plainer."

This said, Beeka was nearly as good as her word, attacking the tangles in her charge's hair with a vengance. It took more than half a flicker, but soon Delanedra's green-and-gold eyes were looking at her hair, shining and laying loose about her head.
Delanedra

Post by Delanedra »

A smile. "That's great, Beeka." she says eyes fixed on her hair's reflection. She looked over the sari. "There's no need Beeka. This is very nice and it works with how I'm feeling." she touched the mirror then stood. She dressed quickly. "Hopefully Kaleen's not going to be angry with me, she said taking quick steps towards the door still attempting to get her shoes on. "What do you think Beeka?"
Dartimos Hammer
Mod Trainee

Beeka's smile was instant and genuine. "I think you look wonderful M'lady. Kaleen is already having breakfast. Down the stairs and to your left."

OOC: Let me know if you are heading down to the kitchen or going somewhere else, and I will describe the house as you as you pass through it.
Delanedra

Post by Delanedra »

Delanedra sprang up and out of the room and towards the steps. "Thank you again Beeka." she said softly. She headed down the stairs slowly. Her stomach growled again loudly this time. "I hope she's not too mad with me." Delanedra said softly.
Dartimos Hammer
Mod Trainee

The hallways were wide and brightly lit by the morning sun coming through windows and skylights. It reflected off the tapestries on the walls and the statues standing silently in nooks, staring out as they had no doubt done for years on end.

At the end of the hall was a staircase, designed actually take the traveller out over the herb and vegetable garden before leading them down and around to the entrance to the dining room.

Kaleen sat on a lounge, the sun over her shoulder as she sat reading and nibbling on a bowl of fruit. She looked up as she heard Delandera approach. She smiled, a smile that actually seemed to reach her eyes.

"Good morning songbird. Sleep well?"
Delanedra

Post by Delanedra »

Delanedra nodded. "I did," she said quietly working her way towards her mentor and teacher. "even though it was not a lot of sleep." she stated. She sank down beside Kaleen. "You look happy." she said trying to keep her face neutral though she was having a hard time doing so. I hope, just this once... being late.. sleeping in late... wasn't a bad thing. She yawns a little bit trying to cover it up with a hand.
Last edited by Delanedra on Fri May 12, 2006 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dartimos Hammer
Mod Trainee

Kaleen noticed the yawn and laughed. "We need to get you some exercise. A single late night shouldn't have worn you out so."

She took another bite of fruit before dropping her voice to a conspiratorial whisper. "Unless of course, the night was later than I thought. Did you bring home company? Not that I'd be upset by that, unless it was Lord Argil. Then I might be just a little bit jelous."

Anyway, get some breakfast from the kitchen and then we will be ready to start the music review we discussed last night.

OOC: Discussion will be in the post I am putting up today.
Delanedra

Post by Delanedra »

Nearly choking on her food, which a small peice of fruit, Delanedra swallowed hastily. "I don't think I brought home company. At least... not that I remeber." she told her mentor, trying to remeber the hazy night past. "Well.. ok." she adds, thanful that her friend had changed the subject. "Yes, food first, then talking." she said childishly, beging to pick a few choice fruits.
Tristam

Post by Tristam »

Thread archived without skilling due to character disappearance.
[size=100]
Donald heard a mermaid sing, Susy spied an elf,
But all the magic I have known, I've had to make myself.

Shel Silverstein[/size]

Return to “Kislovan Archive”