Haunted Eyes Upon the Imperial Bedchamber [sidethread]

Moderator: Mods

Rosalie Marcada
Baroness Marcada, Ambassador World's Mouth

Post by Rosalie Marcada »

Rosalie rose from her chair upon Andolin's bidding. She was a petite woman. Her head came no further than his chest. Her chestnut curls streamed down her back for they had already become undone when she had been laid to rest on the Imperial Bed. She rose her chin stubbornly upon his caress against her jaw, daring him to go on while she willed herself not to react.

Rose was losing the battle. Misery and shame would be hers come the morrow, yet through an intoxicated haze that seemed so far away. A soft gasp escaped her as his finger traced her cleavage so unerringly displayed by her lovely burgundy gown.

"What I want?," the petite girl echoed softly, as if in surprise, then with sudden vehemence she crashed the black orb into the fire hearth in the middle of the roaring, cracking flames that would drown out the noise even if it survived the onslaught of heat "I never, ever want to marry you. Give me no false words, no flowers. Let us not insult each other with that." Her eyes glittered with the impulsive passion she was capable off. "I want my freedom and I will do anything to to get that... even lose this battle against my treacherous body."
[size=84][color=darkred]This character has resigned and is now a NPC.[/color]
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

The gasp elicited by his finger was a welcome development but the sudden animation caught him by surprise. Stepping back, he let her crash the orb into the flames.

Of course, her declaration of never wanting to marry him had him thinking why she should oppose it. In a more rational moment he would argue with her of all the advantages of being Caesarii. He was no ogre after all. But, at the moment, he was not particularly rational. He was blinded by power and by want.

She wanted her freedom, but she gave him the signal he needed to continue with his seduction. She decried her treacherous body meaning that he was succeeding in breaking down her defenses.

"You want your freedom?" he laughed in delight. "Then I shall free you from more than one bondage tonight." He reached to take her small face into both of his hands and lifted it so that he could look challengingly into her eyes. His own eyes flashed in challenge and heat.

With only a flicker of warning, he moved for what he wanted. It was to be a powerful kiss. No tender kiss full of devotion and promise was this. No, she had laid down the terms of their battle. It was a hungry and passionate kiss designed to reach that treacherous body of hers. Before the night was over she would kiss him back with at least that much passion, by the gods, or he would make her wish that she had!
Last edited by Andolin on Mon May 29, 2006 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
[i]Someone has to be in charge, so it might as well be me.[/i]
Andolin Avatar by the Nice GD
Rosalie Marcada

Inexperienced with magery, Rosalie was nonetheless a perceptive girl. She had known that in some way the orb represented the continued presence of the dark sorceress. Her vent of frustration allowed her to close off any prying eyes or ears, assuring a measure of privacy that she desperately needed at this crowded court. Leaving her alone with this dark powerful man that would not take no for an answer.

A shiver went down her spine, whether it was from fear or anticipation, as he teased her, taking her head between his hands. Rosalie was the prisoner of his dark blue eyes, unable to resist the challenge he offered. The Dark Domus. The Ceasar. The Enemy. The Heathen. Everything she must not touch.

Unconsciously Rose licked her parched lips, before Andolin crashed them. "No, please," she pleaded against his lips in useless protest, before he kissed her hungrily, knowing she would not be able to resist the onslaught for long. A rush went through her body, painting her cheeks pink as the petite woman realized she had tiptoed to meet him, her hands clutching at his chest to prevent herself from falling. Andolin had promised her nothing. He would take everything. Quite against her character Rosalie felt helpless to stop him.
Last edited by Rosalie Marcada on Mon May 29, 2006 12:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

A gentle lover would slowly undo her bodice as they kissed lightly. Yet, Andolin was neither in the mood to be gentle. He was like a god here, and Rosalie was his prisoner to ravish. It was even more a thrill as she seemed to war with herself. Her voice resisted, but her body did not.

Clothes could be easily created and repaired In the Aether, so Andolin knew what to do. Had this been the waking world, he would have been more circumspect. Instead, he imagined Rosalie's clothing as having been made of a more flimsy silk, with strategically located tears in the fabric to assist him.

As she whispered her meek objection, Andolin uttered his own defiance, "yes, you are mine," with an air of regal possessiveness. With that, his hands left her face and fell to her shoulder and bodice. With a mighty heave, he sought to tear her clothing down from her diminuative form. His goal was clear. He would demonstrate his mastery over her and shred the proper clothing that a proper lady hid behind. He issued a satisfied laugh as he did it.

As he made to shred her clothing, he attempted to pull her small form against him in a crushing hug so that he could continue the powerful kisses that he had begun.
Rosalie Marcada

Andolin ripped the velvet-turned-silk burgundy gown from her body with forceful, unforgiving pulls and the material teared loudly. Gone was any protocol whatsoever and with it the last security that Rosalie had left, in tattered remains at her feet, leaving her undone. Her petticoats where still upon her, without the bustle for she had long since run out of wooden contraptions to wear in the Empire. They were so very impractical due to the violent nature of these barbarians.

The tattered remains of her chemise, only held up by her corset with oh so many stays and ribbons, hung over strategical places, yet revealed a neckline that was no longer proper. A well filled breast spilled out. The taut nipple betraying her.

"Vaffanculo! Rosalie cursed as she punched his arms forcefully, her voice husky and exotic despite her obvious agitation "You Figlio di puttana, that was a very expensive gown." He only laughed at her, pulling her so close she was breathless. For the first time in a long while Rosalie was completely powerless and it filled her limps with a liquid fire that nearly made her moan, darkening her eyes as she looked up at Andolin.
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

Yes, he laughed, and continued to do so as she cursed him in some foreign tongue. "Clothing can be replaced," he muttered quietly to her as a razor sharp knife appeared in his hand. "By all means, feel free to tear mine," he challenged.

He had no time to undo ribbons, laces, and the other implements of a lady's attire. Instead, the knife swiftly sliced through all the fastenings that held her corset in place. The knife disappeared as quickly as it appeared and her corset, petticoats, and tattered chemise were pulled from her body so that he could see all of her charms. It was only in complete nakedness that a complete conquest was made, for there was no modesty left to a lady at that point.

He paused to eye her appreciatively. She would be able to see the burning desire in his eyes. He had judged her more than worthy, and she would know it. It was then that he tried to lift her in his arms and carry her to the bed, where he intended to cast her upon it with no gentleness, so that he could remove some of his own clothing in a hasty fashion, all the while smoldering blue orbs attempted to hold her gaze.
Last edited by Andolin on Mon May 29, 2006 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rosalie Marcada

Andolin left her no reprieve, slicing away her corset and petticoats, pushing the tattered remains of her chemise over her shoulders till that too fell to the ground. With fevered eyes and rose cheeks from her blush of shame induced by an upbringing she could not shake, the lady looked at him, the shadows of the flames playing over her olive skin. Only her chestnut curls covered her body now, in its full glory that few had seen. Her chin went up in defiance. She would not come to him of her own free will and rip his clothings off his back as if she was a common whore, her silence the only resistance remaining.

Yet her breath came in short gasps and she could no longer hide her arousal, her body flushed, her breasts heavy. When he picked her up Rosalie admitted defeat with a soft moan, burying her face into his chest.

Andolin made no secret of his desire as he threw her down on the lavender scented sheets, stepping back only to tug at his own clothes. Rosalie's hair spread out in a disheveled tumble as she pushed herself up on one elbow to watch him. Her amber eyes held his feverish gaze, the dark blue eyes so much more imperial than all of the purple canopy that surrounded the large bed.
Last edited by Rosalie Marcada on Mon May 29, 2006 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

At a feverish pace, Andolin shed his clothing. Where laces and fastenings hindered him, they were ripped and destroyed in the process. One did not allow one's prisoner a moment to reflect on her predicament. She needed to be filled with the same animal passion that filled him. It was the antithesis of reason, and he needed it to block all thoughts of escape from her mind.

Once freed of the encumberance of his attire, Andolin's gaze became even more heated as a predatory smile appeared on his face. A Western merchant's daughter who thinks she is better than the nobles. Her brother's air flotilla will come to sack the Citadel. The Empire stands at the brink of chaos, because of those infernal Oneists and their holier than thou piety. But I have their little merchant princess here and I will make her my creature. As Caesar, he should hate her and what she represented. But that only made the conquest all that more intoxicating, for it was that potent mixture of distrust, lust, and true desire that fueled him onward at a torrid pace.

Looming over her small form, he attempted to push her back onto the bed, so that he could climb atop her and pin her under him like a trapped creature. When the blood boils at such a white hot temperature, one does not worry about the preliminaries of foreplay. No, his mind was set to ravish and ravage her, as if she were the armies of the West. It would be almost a rape ... except it was infinitely better because he knew that she secretly wanted to submit. He could sense it, or at least fooled himself into sensing it. She was trapped behind a facade of pampered upbringing, but underneath was a women yearning to be freed completely. Only in a dark moment of complete submission could he truly free her.

Yet, to think he had altruistic motives to help poor Rosalie would be to give the would-be Caesar far too much credit. He too had allowed himself to be enslaved by power and lust. He could no more control his actions than she could.
Rosalie Marcada

Rosalie watched breathlessly as Andolin shed his clothes so hastily, with the same disregard for property, a decadence she was not used to. He was a few years her senior, but not by much. Time had not yet ripped away the beauty of youth in his body. He appeared a vigorous, handsome man, who likely worked out with a rapier.

The caesar gave her a most wicked smile standing before her in his full glory. Rose's eyes glanced over him, her blush deepening upon meeting the full extent of his savage lust. In a deep born instinct she started to crawl back, further upon the bed, to get away from him. Deus. He really is going to do this. I have no way of stopping this. Fear mixed with passion, with unleashed lust, filled her eyes, a shudder going through her.

His tall figure loomed over her, pushing her back into the multitude of soft cushions, pinning her down. Rosalie struggled against him, unable to give herself over to submission without a fight as he prepared to do battle upon her. "NO, no, we musn't..." she protested feebly "..this is wrong.. I am still a..." Rose stopped, unable to voice the lie even to save some semblance of her chastity. Her body was quivering with anticipation as she writhed against him, with unadulterated passion welcoming the inevitable. She could not give it to him, but he could take it. She was after all his prisoner.
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

Giving was a rarity. Taking was not. Even if she had produced a poisoned dagger at that moment, it would have been unlikely to dissuade Andolin from completing Rosalie's humiliation.

As she tried to say "no," he only heard "yes." As she alluded to her alleged virtue, it only made him more hungry.

"No, we should do anything we please," he declared as he placed his knee between her legs to try and pry them apart. "You are mine, my dear Rosalie," he breathed hoarsely into her ear as he positioned himself strategically over her. As excited as he was, he could only hope that she was equally excited, as it would make things less painful for them both.

Cupping her breasts with his hands and attempting to kiss her wantonly, his attempt to enter her was tempered by an exploratory probe of her softness to see if, indeed, she was a virgin. If not, he was ready to transform the almost gentle probe into a full force thrust.
Rosalie Marcada

He pried open her legs with his knee with some force as she gave her last resistance. A force Rosalie needed to plead her innocence, her absolvement of guilt, as he hoarshly declared she was his.

Rosalie could not help it. She groaned into his kiss....of pleasure, not of pain. The combination of his wanton exploration and the fondling of her firm breasts gave her to arch her back as if to beg for more, though such a request was never voiced. Her hands free for now, she threw them above her head, clutching at the cushions to prevent herself from clutching at his shoulders. Her cheeks colored deep red, of passion as well as humiliation.

The soft initial probe instead of a rough entrance without any regards for her comfort, touched Rose unexpectedly. For all the darkness and danger he radiated it revealed a gentle side to Andolin that usually went well hidden. Of course the rakish young noble did not find any resistance, her body warm and moist even if somewhat tight. Rosalie was not a virgin anymore, especially not in her dreams that since coming to the Empire had grown increasingly hot and bothered, a fact she contributed to Imperial savage influence. Somewhere deep down Rosalie realized that for propriety's sake she should clench down on the man to at least pretend that her virginity was ripped from her. Unfortunately it was rather lost in the haze of the moment.
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

The attempt at modesty was thinly-veiled. There was no doubt that Rosalie was as hot-blooded as Kitya or Isabella. Okay, maybe not his Isabella. No one was that hot-blooded. Perhaps all women were like this. He had sampled but four lady's charms since his arrival at the Citadel. Lucienda and Ygraine had been one shot affairs. They both seemed to enjoy the pleasures that body had to offer. Yet, Kitya and Isa had taken it to the level of an art form. Perhaps it was the Citadel that made women wanton. He certainly hoped so.

As Rosalie arched her back to entice him onward and inward, Andolin attempted to make sure she would not be disappointed with any lack of vigor on his part. In fact, he would not be satisfied until he left her sore from his assault. With the rhythm and intensity of a blacksmith's hammer upon an anvil, Andolin drove into her. He did not suppress his feral grin as he looked into Rosalie's eyes -- once more challenging her with his gaze. In time, he lowered his mouth but a millimeter from her lips, enticing her to rise to kiss him. Once she did that, she would be his.
Rosalie Marcada

Rosalie could have cried out when he first filled her. Pain. Pleasure. She bit her lower lip as she experienced its heady mixture. Control was completely out of her hand as he raged on. She did not try to stop him anymore, lost to his savage rythmn that filled her blood and made thinking impossible.

Rose was unable to look away from those dark blue orbs that commanded her, the ultimate exotic, hedonistic power of the Empire, so dangerous, so deeply depraved, so cursedly delicious. "Please," she begged as his lips hovered above hers, "Please.." Please stop. Please ravage me. It could have been any of those things.

A need went unfullfilled, the act a selfish one, bringing her to the quick but leaving her wanting so much more. Rosalie was not by nature a lady who could ignore the hot liquid in her limbs, her body overruling her sharp wit at this heated moment. While she was able to keep her hands from scratching his shoulders by clutching at the cushions she could not help her lips cross that short bridge between them, crushing his feral grin with a muttered curse in an exotic language. Perhaps in real life Rosalie would make different choices, but in her dreams she surrendered to passion most wicked.
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

As she whimpered, Andolin felt more powerful and more in control. But, it was when she lifted her lips to his that he knew that he had her. She could not pretend he raped her when she was a willing participant.

When one rapes someone, it is intended to be a selfish act to demean another. Though Andolin thought demeaning Rosalie might be downright patriotic, he was a creature that relished control. He had already proven his control by forcing himself on her. Yet, the greater control was making one's partner hungry for another encounter, for they would have to admit a weakness for his company. Thus, he needed to see to it that Rosalie reached the climatic release that gave passion its zest. If he could make her dream of being with him, by being a satisfying lover, what greater control could he exert over her?

So it was that Andolin gave Rosalie what she wanted. It was clear that she was hot-blooded and secretly sought to be ravished ... which is what he sought as well. So, they were in harmony. Perhaps in a dream Andolin could wish her to be captivated by him completely. It was the stuff of dreams, but Andolin had found his powers over others to be limited in the Aether.

Ramming her full of his aetheric flesh, Andolin sought to withhold his own climax until she had gone over the edge herself ... hopefully repeatedly.
Rosalie Marcada

Having surrendered completely, there was nothing stopping Rosalie from letting this passion fill her from the top of her head till her curling toes. This was not a careful seduction. It was fast and hard, making her breath become ragged. Her legs were so shaky with need that she wrapped one of them around his hips, urging him on as she met his thrusts again and again.

It was her own cooperation that made it infinitely more pleasurable than had she been forced to continue to resist. They both moved with singular purpose, without words of endearment coming from her lips or tender caresses. Instead she kissed him wantonly, muffling her groans of pleasure.

When it came, it came upon her quickly. Rose's eyes dark from passion widening with surprise as she looked up to his dark blue gaze, a softly gasped "oooh" escaping from her crushed lips. A powerful wave of shattering pleasure arched her helpless body. Rosalie hid her blushed face in Andolins neck as she felt it subside, feeling more like a hussy than a merchantprincess.
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

The wanton kissing and groaning was not helping Andolin maintain the discipline he needed to withhold his own climatic moment. It was as if she was trying to rush him to a rapid conclusion, and succeeding.

So it was that he joined her in that special moment as he too kissed with frantic relish. As the explosion subsided, he was mimicking the death throes of a dragon in trying pound her body with whatever strength he could before the weakness of muscles overcame him and he was compelled to collapse upon her.

As he lay upon her, he said nothing. No whispers of endearment ... no recognition of the joy he took from the act. No, he was curious as to what she might say. If she said nothing, then he was perfectly willing to give her another taste of his passion (once the dragon could be reawakened) ... and accent it with silence an the imperious gaze he had given her before.
Last edited by Andolin on Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rosalie Marcada

What does one say after a ravishment, even if it was with generous cooperation? That was lovely? For the first time in her life Rosalie was at a loss what the right protocol was for such a situation. It certainly wasn't anything her mother had taught.

Her body still throbbed with the slowly dying down passion. She felt him upon every inch of her, his body even now crushing down upon her small form to leave her slightly breathless. His chin lightly scratched her skin. Their scents mingled. Rosalie was aware of it all, acutely embarrassed. Nothing was her own anymore.

Rose refused to meet Andolins imperial dark blue eyes that could command her so strongly. Instead she hid her face, burrowing in the small of his neck with red hot cheeks, while her hands slowly unclutched the cushions she had been crumbling, going up to his shoulders hesitantly.
Last edited by Rosalie Marcada on Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

As her hands tentatively sought his shoulders and she failed to meet his gaze, Andolin allowed a triumphant smile to emerge on his face. He had bested her and was binding her to him. The only problem was that he was aware that this was a dream, so perhaps it went this way because he willed it to be. If only this were the Tether and he held such power over her. It made him wonder whether he should try his luck with her when next they met.

It was an odd feeling being conscious that one was walking the Aether. Normally he would just dismiss the significance of anything that happened here ... except that, in the waking world, he retained some vivid memories of prior walks in the Aether. It made him wonder whether she had similar experiences.

"Tell me," he whispered breathlessly as he nuzzled her ear, "do you remember things from your dreams?"
Rosalie Marcada

A little shiver went through her body as he touched a sensitive spot. Rosalie decided she liked being nuzzled. His question however was one of the strangest she'd heard utter in a dream. Do I remember?

Of late there had been a serious of rather hot and bothered dreams that she had recalled when waking up. Rosalie put it down to Imperial influence. Everybody knew the God of Chaos ruled in the Citadel with all sorts of depravity. The consul had seen the signs of that all over the capital. It seemed, however, not the most opportune moment to bring up the subject of mortal sin.

"I've had one or two rather vivid dreams," Rosalie admitted, her voice naturally low, "That I did recall. Nothing like the grey morningtide light to wake one up to reality though."
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

That she responded to him was a further sign that she was not sulking, which was good. There was no use for her to feign it.

"I have been having interesting dreams of late," he whispered as he continued to try and keep her interested in further passionate exercise by making sure his lips lightly grazed her earlobe as he spoke. "It is said that the dreams now foretell the future. Do you believe that?" Again he tried to distract her with caresses of his lips so that she might speak in an unguarded fashion.
Rosalie Marcada

The nuzzling was pleasant, very pleasant, keeping her keenly interested. However it was his words that kept her still against his shoulder. If dreams were to have the gift of foresight then..

This is ridiculous. Nico Alvero. There is no such merchantprince in the Mouth. He is but a figment of my imagination. Surely I only created him because... well... because I felt rather passionate about Kaspar, unbeknowst to myself.

And Gavin... no, no... why would I share tender moments with a common man from Dort who simply has the most huggable chest on the globe. He was but my replacement for Ramius.

"Milord," Rosalie protested, "Your theory doesn't hold. So far my dreams have been reflections of what passed during my days, as I struggle to deal with all the images impressed upon me. I am a busy lady. My mind unloads itself during gravetide. It is only natural."

She lay down her head to look him in the eye only to blurt out "The One forgive me, but you are naught but a figment of my imagination, and a rather wicked one at that. Tis those dark blue orbs that called to me."
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

Ignorant of her prior dreams, Andolin enjoyed as she lay back to regard him. So, she likes my eyes does she?

"Have your prior dreams been with a man you have met in the Tether? We were together this very day," he reminded her. "You and I have been in ... other dreams together," he added cryptically, just to see how she responded.

"If I am but a figment of your imagination, then that means my dear Rosalie ... that you secretly wish to be my prisoner and that you want me to ravish you in the Tether. Be careful, for I think I shall," he whispered with more than a hint of promise. "And I shall enjoy it very much, I should confess."

Now his eyes held her anew as he sought to see how she would escape his logic.
Rosalie Marcada

Other dreams?.... those eyes... Rosalie eyes grew wider as he applied his merciless logic on her confused mind. A sudden memory of a similar confused moment in the Divale, even before somebody had cried out his name. That little shock of recognition. Black Knight!

"If you were, then you were most roguish there too," Rosalie sulked and thwapped him on the shoulder. Her mind still refused to accept this. Dreams within dreams. Alternate realities. Were dreams even allowed to be so invasive. Rosalie felt a short surge of anger. Perhaps this should be adressed with Father Bitalli. Possibly it was a succubus inside her mind.

"I shall proof you wrong, milord," Rosalie promised, "For even if you were to know the most wicked things of me, dreaming about something is not the same thing as actaully doing it. It is what seperates us from the beasts."

This was proving a most confusing night. "Merda," she muttered, kissing Andolin sound before she leaned back again "What is this... Thether.. anyway?"
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

If she was mad at him, then why did she kiss him? He grinned as she tried to resist. There is no resisting Andolin Azarin, he gloated.

"The Tether is another name for the world of the waking. We are in the Aether ... a place where gods and select mortals can walk. It is a place of great power if one knows how to employ its abilities," he instructed softly.

"You shall prove nothing to me when we awake, my dear Rosalie. I have seen you naked ... completely. I know the inner and wanton merchant princess," he whispered seductively. "I know the taste of your lips and the suction of your loins. What you wear in the world of the sun is but a flimsy mask. It is only here that your true desires and wishes come forth. I have seen behind the mask Rosalie. You can put on airs when next we meet; but, if we recall this time together, whenever I look at you, you will be as you are now ... a trapped creature begging my kiss and moving your body in rhythm to mine."

All this talk was getting his excited, awakening the slumbering dragon far more quickly than expected. As his aetheric flesh became solid again within her, he started to move in a motion designed to enflame her. Had she not been carried away by her passions not burns before?

"Tell me you don't want me Rosalie," he taunted as he moved within her slowly. "Tell me that you do not wish to taste these lips again and feel my hands upon your body." Then, renewing his stare into her eyes, he concluded, "tell me that you do not wish to gaze into my eyes as we travel to ecstasy together. Here is but a small taste of what we can have together ... in the waking world."
Rosalie Marcada

This was all going way too fast for Rosalie. The Tether, the Aether.. it all sounded more like the Nether because of its nightmarish consequences. Would a moment of weakness in a dream destroy everything she had in the waking world? Rosalie would simply not allow it.

Yet her treacherous body, that was still tintling from the most delightful ravishment earlier, was focused not on the waking world, but on the seductive slow pleasure within her, stirring up things once again. "You must be a succubus," Rose groaned in protest, unable to stop her hips from meeting his soft probe "To want to tempt me so into the utter destruction of all that I have and all that I stand for. Is this the power you crave? Seducing innocent ladies that you cannot have in the Tether to gain a measure of control? Ooh... but what a dark creature you are to stoop so low."

Rosalie struggled against him, pushing against his shoulders, protesting "No milord, if you mistake me for a simple girl who will but swoon in your arms upon gazing in those blue orbs, waiting till you come and ravish me, you are sadly mistaken. I have other people waiting for me in the waking world, for mio Amore, for mio Matrimonio. I will not give in, signore." Her eyes widened with shock as she realized how right Kaspar would be to call her a Bagascia, a harlot. About her future husband she worried less. Marcada she would deal with, willing or not.

Rose groaned, still struggling, but unable to deny the passion that held her prisoner in here, a dream world not of her making. Tears of frustration were welling up in her eyes "I will deny you when I wake," she told him hotly, "You shall have to proof this Tether/Aether nonsenses to me for I refuse it. Have you never loved, that you want me to betray mio Amore?"
Last edited by Rosalie Marcada on Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Erulzat Archives”