The Citadel Harbor [Entrance, Samheen 28th]

Moderator: Mods

Amber Kynterle
Adventurer

Post by Amber Kynterle »

There were very few things that could keep Krys' undivided attention for more than a few minutes, and women who were taking their clothes off were one of them. Adaria was no exception, and the Achadhiel guard watched with rapt attention. The gatehouse could have come under attack right now, and she probably wouldn't have moved from her seat.

She shifted a little in her chair, suffering the effects of watching such an attractive Achadhiel remove her clothing. She licked her lips slowly, forcing herself to remain in her seat and not help Adaria get things done faster. After all, the tease was half the fun. There wasn't much else she could do while she was on the job. Other things would have to wait until later.

That disappointed her a bit, but she decided she'd just enjoy the fun for now. "Careful," she chuckled as Adaria bent to get her trousers off her ankles.
Cowgirls Exotica's "Queen of Hearts" - 2008
Adaria Eth'Alandia

Post by Adaria Eth'Alandia »

Flicking her trousers aside to the table Adaria now stood in front of Krys with nothing on but her white shirt and a smile. Truth be told the cold air was starting to take effect on the drunken redhead head and she was no longer as drunk as when she first fell off the ship. Adaria Eth'Alandia was not, however, one to object to an interesting opportunity and as some, albeit not many, of her wits returned she made no indication that she was uncomfortable stripping in front of a stranger.

Although still fairly intoxicated the glaze in her green eyes was replaced by something much more attractive - a michievious little sparkle. She began to tug at the sleeves of her white shirt and moved her slim, white arms into the inside of the shirt.
Smiling to her one woman audience Adaria began to squirm her way out of the shirt. 'Hmm Krys certainly seems to be enjoying this, I wonder what I have gotten myself into? Hmm oh well I'm sure it will be fun.' The archadhiel's mind certainly seemed to be starting to work but she was still having trouble communicating these thoughts with her body.

The shirt made it's way up Adaria's body revealing first her stomach then the bottom of two round, firm breasts. It was at this point that the shirt hit a snag, or rather it's owner did. It appeared that Adaria's body was not co-operating with her brain at present.
It was just a temporary glitch however, and with a little wriggling the shirt was on it's way to the table, fully revealing the rest of Adaria's full bosom.

The drunken redhead twirled round, sending certain parts of her full figure into a frenzy. Adaria threw her arms into the air and then spoke to Krys.

"Ta da! As you can see I have nothing to hide."
Amber Kynterle
Adventurer

Post by Amber Kynterle »

(OOC: Since we moved the interaction between Krys and Adaria to another thread, we'll go ahead and do a bit of a time jump, and have Krys come back to her post at some point afterward. Newcomers are welcome to post their entrances here... but you still have to get past Krys, hehe. :twisted: )

Some time later, Krys stepped back out of the guardhouse, still tightening the straps of her leather armor. For once, her face wasn't a stormcloud getting ready to break; she actually looked rather content. She stretched for a moment, then noticed the looks of the other guards.

"What?" she asked indignantly. They just stared mournfully at her. "Oh, fine, I'll let you watch next time," she grumbled. "But the last time I let you watch, you embarrassed me. This one was too good to have you scare her off. Now quit being lazy and get back to work." She sighed as she turned to face the long line of people waiting to get through the Harbor Entrance. "It's still going to be a long day."
Cowgirls Exotica's "Queen of Hearts" - 2008
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Haldane wrote:Haldane was finally there. He had endured a painstakingly long voyage on a small cramped cargo ship where he would eat once every three days, this was owed to him being misinformed; prior to departure he was made aware that food would be provided, but the captain neglected to acquaint with the fact that they would (and were not planning on) making adjustments to the ship’s food supply, and Haldane was therefore not a main priority when it came to suppertime. Nonetheless… he was at Citadel and couldn’t have cared less about his empty stomach.

As he was hurried off of the ship by a perturbed crewmember who was muttering something about the significantly reduced portions of food he was given on that journey, he kindly thanked him for their generosity. With a couple of steps and a short leap Haldane was on the docks and was making his way towards the large, ever-moving mass of people that seemed to be moving somewhere with a purpose. They bumped and pushed and even grabbed at the slightest hint of a delay, but as long as he kept moving they didn’t bother to notice him. As everything appeared to be going smoothly, Haldane dropped a book from his cluttered mess of belongings that he gripped with supreme anxiety. This was suicide, the laws of the crowd would not permit a hindrance, and would make no exceptions, so he was trampled, and cursed at. Upon locating his book he was promptly seized by a random passerby and jostled to the side. Recovering from shock, Haldane slowly tucked his book into his canvas backpack and apprehensively stood, fearing that someone would be much obliged to introduce his person to the ground once again.

Dreading the thought of what might happen if he blundered once more, he just watched the people bypass the small niche that he was now not so fervent to abandon. Haldane was hoping that there might be someone who had seen him, someone who possessed the ability to deliver him unscathed through the gates and show him the way to the University of Magick, and even though this was incredibly implausible, Haldane hoped that someone would be so kind as to lend a hand to a confused and bewildered Achadheil.

Then it was his turn, the man before him going left, leaving him to approach a rather messy looking Achadhiel. She was still tightening the straps upon her armor, the guards around her snickering for some reason. Krys sat, her eyes going to Haldane, a small frown already forming upon her face. Her blond hair was slightly tousled and her cheeks were a bit flushed, but other than that she looked rather crisp, almost as if she had just put her uniform on.

"Come on, boy, I ain't got all day." She motioned for Haldane to approach, shuffling some papers on her table, not looking up as she spoke. "Name, point of origin and reason of visit? And don't try to be smart. I'm in a good mood, so try to keep it like that." She dipped a pen in the inkpot and waited for him to speak.
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Haldane

Post by Haldane »

Haldane was next in line and as he stepped forth he blushed with embarrassment when the guards addressed his presence with an immediate and hearty chorus of laughter. He brushed his untidy hair to the side so that he may see exactly who addressed him. He paid little mind to the laughter for he found it sufficienct to shoot a piercing glare at the guards. Not being able to strain his time any longer, he proceeded to answer the woman’s rather rushed query as promptly as possible.

“Haldane Leinhart, Taloh of Taquar, and as for my reason for visiting it is to study at the University of Magick. Speaking of which would you be so kind as to in the right direction, or if that request inconveniences you then could you refer me to a guide or knowledgeable person of some sort?” Haldane spoke quickly and to the point, hopefully this was enough to coax information out of her rather than just questions.
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Only one of the guards noticed the glare, Haldane threw his way, his brow rising in surprise, as he tried to hold back a laughter. He kept watching the achadhiel as he answered Krys, her hand scribbling fast over the parchment. “Whoa, whoa, slow down there, fella. I’m not a scribe.” She was still not looking up, noting the young man’s point of origin, when the other guard approached, looking over her shoulder.

He whispered, though it was loud enough for anyone close by to hear clearly. “Aw, come on, Krys. Can’t you see the lad fancies you? He is trying to impress you.” Then her regular mood was back, Krys’ head snapping back to glare at her fellow guard. “What the fuck are you talking about, Stu?” Her head snapped forward towards Haldane. “Is that true? Do you like what you see?” She thrust her breast forward, and they were a rather prominent sight, even bound in armor as they were. “Hoping for a romp are ye? Come on, halfie, speak up.”
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Haldane

Post by Haldane »

Taken aback by the sudden outburst Haldane struggled for words, but they came to him quickly and in full force. “What right do you have to tell her such things, your antics are nothing short of what was to be expected, but then again,” he paused for a moment, “a man of your caliber always meets his something when nothing can be expected of him,” he said as he firmly addressed the guard, and then turned towards his female counterpart with an apologetic glance, “In no way did I mean to insult you or to disrespect you, and yes you are quite beautiful but may I ask that you not be so crude. I have never been able to watch a woman stoop so low as to mirror coarseness her fellow uneducated man, and by no means do I wish to see you in such a light. I can imagine though that by being surrounded by these slack-jawed simpletons all day must be pain, but you shouldn’t heed their words so easily, they act like a lowly pack of mutts roaming the streets begging for scraps, and cannot think for themselves- basic instinct is all they know. Have you ever considered teaching them a few tricks?” Haldane shot one more momentary glance at the guards who were now nothing more than targets for his well aimed remarks. “I do apologize once again, I had no intention of giving a rude and tactless impression, I am deeply sorry,” he said as each word resounded with sincere regret.

The sun was dipping in the sky, Haldane had to hurry. “ I would apologize a thousand times over but I must be on my way, so if you could instruct me on the University’s whereabouts I would be very grateful.”
Last edited by Haldane on Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

All Krys and Stu could do was stare at Haldane in disbelief, blinking as he ranted on. To her credit the girl did try to open her mouth a few times, tried to get a word wedged in between Haldane's but it was to no avail. She was not sure if she should be angry or laugh or even if she should cry. Yet anger was such a reassuring emotion and she found herself seeking its warm embrace just because it felt so natural. So, by the time Haldane was done Krys was up and leaning over the table, her knuckles pressed onto the hard wood as her face turned red.

Stu got the clue and backed off a step or two not sure if he wanted to be a part of what was going to happen next. "SHUT UP!" It was more of a snarl than a shout. "Blah-blah-blah-blah. Yappity-yap-yap. You must love the sound of yer voice don't you? And sucking up won't work. In no way did I mean to insult you or to disrespect you, and yes you are quite beautiful but may I ask that you not be so crude." Krys' voice was a rather good mockery of Haldane's a cruel smile spreading across her lips. "Now, GIT." She turned in a rare bout of generosity and pointed towards one of the distant towers. "There. There is your precious University of Magick. NEXT!"
Haldane

Post by Haldane »

Haldane, taking no time to voice another of his "opinions" was quickly on his way. He mindlessly followed the direction in which the livid female guard's finger pointed. It did not matter if the University was in that direction or not- it could have been srtaight into a mob of townspeople who were engaged in an Achadheil hate-rally for all he cared, but he did not bother to stay his already unwelcomed arrival. Haldane was free to go.
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

~Fin~

Locking this up and skilling it. I'll be opening a new one on 29th.
Finley Ward
Retired staff

Post by Finley Ward »

Skillzed! - Finley

Return to “Outer Ring Archive”