Samheen 5: Back to Normal

Moderator: Mods

Ahren

Post by Ahren »

"I... " he looked over at the bed again, and blushed. "You're as bad as Mere accusing me of chasing after everything that moves."
Zaure

Post by Zaure »

Zaure giggled, "What? You mean you don't? I mean, you bedded me, didn't you?" The elf kissed Ahren again, "If you want me to leave, I'll go."
Ahren

Post by Ahren »

"By Pan I do!" Ahren whispered, "Is that wrong of me?" He looked over at the bed again. "You don't have to leave yet. But be warned, Mere rarely comes out of the bath dressed."
Zaure

Post by Zaure »

Zaure giggled, "No, it just means you're a very dedicated Panling, I suppose...." At the mention of Mere being nude, the elf blushed, "Well, why would she? People don't bathe in their clothes, and I just won't look then....." Zaure grinned and slowly kissed Ahren again.
Ahren

Post by Ahren »

"Yes you will, because Mere is very beautiful to look at, and to not look is insulting." Ahren tells him, then joins the kiss fully as before, his hands roaming freely over the elf who laid claim to him at this moment.
Zaure

Post by Zaure »

"I.....er.....well, I don't see why'd she care if I looked at her or not...." Zaure then kept kissing Ahren as little shivers ran through him at the half-elf's touch. He brought his own hands up to stroke Ahren's back.
Ahren

Post by Ahren »

"She's female, of course she cares." Ahren sighs then gave Zaure little kisses on his lips and down his throat a little.... "You know if you keep this up, we both might be missing breakfast..."
Zaure

Post by Zaure »

"Okay, I suppose I'll look then, if it doesn't bother her....." Zaure hugged himself even closer to Ahren and let out a small, breathy laugh, "Now, that's a tough decision to make.....do you want to eat?" Zaure turned his head so he could nibble on Ahren's ear a bit as he waited for the answer.
rhoddin

Post by rhoddin »

From the bed, a low groan was emitted, as Otha finally came to conciousness again. He had been physically and emotionally drained by his encounter the previous night, and nightmares had haunted his disturbed sleep.

As he opened his eyes he observed Ahren and Zarue, and being more modest than either, closed his eyes again, as he rolled onto his back, trying to stretch his tortured muscles.

He opened his eyes again, looking at the ceiling, and contemplated why the room seemed to be spinning and still out of focus, before a great paw came across and wiped the detrius from his nights slumber from his eyes.

Still looking upwards, he managed to croak, "'morning Ahren, Zarue what time is it?"
Zaure

Post by Zaure »

Zaure heard Otha wake up and jumped away from Ahren as he'd been caught with his hand in a cookie jar right before supper. He blushed and turned to Otha, "......sorry......sorry......" The elf picked up his dress and gulped, "I think I'm going to go to breakfast......." He moved towards the door, and shut it behind him.

He went to his room and dropped off the dress, just leaving it in a heap in the middle of the floor. Still a little frusterated about being interrupted, he walked in the direction he'd seen Isabella go, not sure which room was hers. "ISABELLA! ARE YOU READY YET?" He yelled down the hall, and just started randomly knocking on doors, hoping one would be Isabella's.
Ahren

Post by Ahren »

Ahren giggled then coughed again as Zaure jumped and blushed then nearly ran out the door. "I'll see you in a bit." Ahren called out after him, though.

Once Zaure was gone Ahren moved back over by Otha, "It's about time for breakfast, are you hungry?"

He reached over and stroked Otha's hair, sighed, and seemed to wilt. "My head hurts too, and so does every inch of my body.... is it supposed to feel this way?"
rhoddin

Post by rhoddin »

Despite his own fatigue, the older man struggled to sit up and smiled at Ahrens complaint. "No lad, it's not suposed to hurt so much, but then again we're not supposed to take on Daemons either."

Sitting up further, the older priest spoke again, "Here lad, sit down," and Otha indicated the edge of the bed. "I have some other skills that might help ease the aches a bit."
Ahren

Post by Ahren »

Ahren sat as requested at took off his hat to look at Otha. "More skills? Seems you have quite a few, and I have so much to learn." He smiled a little.

"I warned you they were powerful." Ahren told him as he reached over to touch Otha gently. "Thank you for staying the night, will you join us for breakfast or will you be heading back?" he wanted to know.
Isabella Florentina
Countess Companio, "Countess Cabernet"

Post by Isabella Florentina »

OOC: Zaure: taking us out of this thread :)
rhoddin

Post by rhoddin »

"I'd be honoured to join you for breakfast," as the older man spoke, he turned Ahren so he sat behind the younger man, and used his large strong hands to knead the tight muscles at the base of his neck.

"As for the Ones, well you did warn me, but even so, to battle a daemon is never easy. And I fear we have yet to win that battle. Perhaps all we have done is free the creature from its binding, and allowed it free movement on our plane."

As he spoke his strong hands radiated out from Ahrens neck, and encompassed his shoulders, working in towards Ahrens heart with each firm stroke, as Otha quietly worked on relaxing Ahrens tensions from the previous night.
Ahren

Post by Ahren »

Ahren relaxed into Otha's massage and he made soft and happy noises. "Good, I'd hate to send you home hungry, you're going to have to come back tonight so I can return the favor of this." Ahren told him.

"I hope you're wrong about the deamon. That's all we need."
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

Out of the bathing area Mere rushed in hurriedly toweling herself dry.

"Is anyone still here... I feel asleep in the tub and was..." she looked around to see if everyone had already left, saw Otha and with a slight blush wrapped the towel around herself. After last night and given he was a priest of Pan, she knew it was silly but she had forgotten the priest was here and it was just her first reaction.

"Morning," she greeted both of the men as she made her way to the armoire to find a dress for the day.

"Guess I haven't totally missed breakfast and am late for class then?" she looked at Ahren. "Unless you've totally missed breakfast and are late for class as well," she giggled and turned back to her selection of dresses.

After quick deliberation, she pulled out a soft pale green color with a slightly darker green bodice piece laced up the front with dark green ribbon and headed back to the bathing room to dress herself.

"I will miss this room," she sighed.
Ahren

Post by Ahren »

"I'll miss this room too." Ahren said with a sigh. "Too bad we can't keep it a bit longer." Although he hoped that now this meant that Vic would return, although he had not yet read the note he had left him.
rhoddin

Post by rhoddin »

As Mere rushed in and blushed slightly Otha lowered his eyes so as not to give offence to her. A priest of Pan he might be, but not all priests were cut from the same cloth, and he was definitely cut from a different type of cloth than most.

He took in ahrens words, and grunted a half reply. Although the idea of breakfast was growing on him quite considerably now tht he had thrown off the last vestiges of sleep.

"I hope we've not missed breakfast, I'm hungry," the big man announced, and as if in harmony, his stomach gave a pretty considerable growl.
Ahren

Post by Ahren »

Ahren giggled at the massive growl, "Well then maybe you should get dressed." Ahren told him. "I'm not sure where your clothing is... somewhere between here and the bathroom...." then he twisted around and kissed Otha on the cheek. "Thank you.."
rhoddin

Post by rhoddin »

The older man actually blushed at Ahrens kiss, but did not pull away as he might have only a few hours earlier. Slowly lumbering to his feet he managed to locate his cloths, and with a deep sigh he managed to struggle into his cloths.

Once dressed he looked to the other, "so, shall we find this breakfast you keep talking about? I don't know about you, but I'm rather hungry right now."
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

The door to the bath flew open and the red head came bouncing out.

"You two best get u..." she paused seeing them up and dressed. "Oh! I see you made it," she giggled.

"I am starving. I think it was falling asleep in the tub that did it. I felt sick until my long soak," she hugged Ahren and headed for the door.

"Let's eat!"
Ahren

Post by Ahren »

Ahren found himself feeling a bit better although he did have a bit of a sour head still, "Breakfast this way."

Ahren returned Mere's hug and led the way down to the commons.
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

Less than half full, the commons area was still abuzz with conversation, most of it focused on the events of last night. There seemed to be a good deal of concern about Caesar's attendance and then break up of the festival. Fear was circulating that the emperor had been won over by the hard core religious leaders that would love to see Pan's Temple and the Rose destroyed.

Mere led the way to the buffet tables where she picked up a plate and began to help her plate to the plentious variety of fruits, selecting several small pieces of bread and passing over the trays of breakfast meats. She did pick up a bowl of warm cereal and a glass of a slightly pink juice.

"Where do you all want to sit?" she asked Ahren. "More towards the outside or against the wall?"
Ahren

Post by Ahren »

Ahren looked around and overheard some of the conversations going on... "I guess toward the outside will do." Ahren showed Otha the buffet tables and were to find the plates and all, then he filled his own plate with meats and some fruits.

As he heard that the Caesar wanted to see the Rose destroyed Ahren turned pale, then a crimson flush started up from his collar....

"His Highness would not shut down the Rose!" he said in shock, he turned to Mere and Otha, "By the flame, he would not!"

Return to “Inner City Archive”