To: Lord Andolin Azarin (c. Chyril 10th)

Moderator: Mods

Barrett
Priest of Aurelius - Querist

To: Lord Andolin Azarin (c. Chyril 10th)

Post by Barrett »

Lord Azarin,

Please forgive my absence these two months past, but I have been working on a rather urgent research assignment. I feel, as you likely do, that confidential matters should not be committed to paper for third party interception, but I can say that the fruits of my team's labor should be ready for unveiling in Citadel by sometime around 20 Chyril. In the meantime, there is a very capable Archive apprentice by the name of Danomel who might prove useful should you need someone to search out information in the tomes and records.

On a seperate note, I wonder if -with the success of your council on Arcane Matters - you might find it of use to create such a committee for the study of implementation of advanced technology within the Empire. While I of course support research and advancement of human capabilities, and I am grateful for the opportunity to exchange knowledge with my colleagues in the West, I think perhaps we should weigh very carefully the impact of any technolgy that we import from our new allies of the Mouth.

Humbly,
Barrett Threespan

(The note is sealed with the emblazon of the Isle of Nipponar.)

Return to “Imperial Mail Archive”