Cit: Proprietors of Simple Pleasure's Cafe - Chyril 22nd TT

Moderator: Mods

Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Cit: Proprietors of Simple Pleasure's Cafe - Chyril 22nd TT

Post by Ashari »

A simple missive was sent by foot messenger, arriving at the business sometime in the afternoon of the 22nd.

Ashari wrote:Greetings,

I've come to admire your establishment from a distance, and have noticed an increase in business over the past few weeks, and as such, I propose an equally benefiting relationtionship between myself and yourself(selves?). If you could find the time, I'd like to have a sit down. Perhaps with some coffee? I'd love to try some of your wares. We can discuss your needs, as I am a profitable benefactor looking for returns on my money, and no doubt a new cafe could use some spare change to keep everything in working order. We can also come up with something equally interesting for myself.

I have time tomorrow afternoon, if you're intrigued. Do return a letter at your earliest convenience.
~Ashari Gywien, Guild Mistress of the Red Rose Guild
Last edited by Ashari on Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Claire Owens
Civus

Post by Claire Owens »

Dear Mistress Gywien,

Thank you very much for your kind offer. I will be free for a meeting with you at any time on the 23rd. Unfortunately, my partner is indisposed and the cafe will be temporarily closed, but coffee and cake will still be available!

Looking forward to our discussion.

~Claire Owens, co-proprietor of the Simple Pleasures Cafe
[size=75][b]"The heart wants not coffee nor coffee houses. The heart wants a friend. Coffee is only an excuse." - Old Turkish saying[/b]

Avatar by crystaldragon at allavatars.com[/size]

Return to “Imperial Mail Archive”