To Her Royal Majesty (Chyril 23rd ET)

Moderator: Mods

Ssinith DIllil
Tazlure Supporter

To Her Royal Majesty (Chyril 23rd ET)

Post by Ssinith DIllil »

Ssinith pained over this letter to her majesty for over a mark. If he didn't get his feelings for her down, he would go mad. Poetry? Bah! He came up with nothing but bat dung! How does one give something to one who has everything? A pipe was far too... blunt. Jewelry? He laughed at that one. The lives in a palace of the underground, jewels were probably embedded in her dinner forks.

No, he went back to his caligraphy and decided to write his heart down. He wrote it first on normal paper before taking the pain of writing it completely in his finest script.

To Her Most Glorious Majesty, Queen Ser'raquine Devir

I am a man of logic, not of prose nor over romantic prattle. I dare not put my words in the hands of bards, nor my feelings in the form of a frivolous trinket. No, you are likely showered with these on a common basis. I do have my heart, however. One that pounds in time with the power of Molten which has brought me out of danger time and again, and given your kingdom the rightful glory is deserves. I will be frank.

You are sacred to me, and I would willingly give my life to see your dreams come to pass.

Your trust in me has made me a better person than I could ever hope to become. I believe in you, and I believe in your vision for your beloved nation. Even if I am to have no direct place in your life, my desire for you is nothing less than your happiness and security. I will strive to make Gulanadur a force to be reckoned with across the world.

I write this to you now, for I know not my future in this land. I vow not to be reckless, for I know that I can not serve you if I lose it. Serving you brings me a peace and joy in my spirit that I have never known. For I have become that wizard that I have dreamed of becoming since I was a child because of you and because of Molten.

Thank You, My Queen.
Yours, Lord Ambassador S'sinith D'Illil-Devir

S'sinith wept quietly in a pleasant joy as he finished the calligraphy work on the final letter, a tear falling from his cheek and landing near "Thank You, My Queen". He cursed it at first, wiping the tears from his eyes, but it would tell her the truth without saying the most overused three words in existence. He likely had no chance to be her beloved, as he was no noble... but she was an inspiration to him. He would go insane if he did not place his feelings to her one way or another.

Letting the ink dry, he was satisfied with the work he put into it and placed a proper seal over it, allowing it to be delivered through his personal channels. Lady Vlast didn't need to know about this... well, she likely already knew his feelings to the Queen after turning into a mushroom after she revealed the Queen's trust. In any case, he hoped it reached her quickly. He was to be at the Caesar's court tomorrow, and he needed to lift his heart of all terrors and question.
"If all things are energy and a wizard is a master of manipulating it, then as a politician am I studying the greatest sorcery of all."

~S'sinith

NOMINATION
Most Heroic Male PC (2008)
Most Religious PC (2008/2006)

Return to “Imperial Mail Archive”