Seeking entry to the palace (Cheryl 25th: MT)

Moderator: Mods

Thrandil
Hunter, Lieutenant Emerald Guard

Post by Thrandil »

Thrandil smiled as Peter told him the good news. "Thank you very much my friend. It would please me very much if you could ask the Caesar for a personal... chat. I will make sure we will behave perfectly as a guest and will not mention the grudge Taquar has against the Western Kingdom. Least of all... It was my intention to offer peace to the Western Kingdom in return for our lands of old. Again, many thanks from Taquar, dear Sir." he said and looked at Craghley and Draydis.

Even though the Imperial Guards were still there, Thran spoke to the both of them. "You have heard the man, no bad words about the Western Kingdom tonight. Leave the diplomacy about that to me. Craghley, I expect that won't be a problem for you. Draydis, you are quite tempered at times. If you fail to do as asked tonight I will throw you out myself and will make sure the next Tarien will take your rank from you." he said, his eyes stern as he looked at his brother.

He then stood and followed the guard.
Med

Post by Med »

Penth gave a slight bow to the seargent, "Thank you kind sir." and let the man lead them onward.

He gave a slight smile to his new comrades as they were led out, taking just a flicker to measure each one up. He had given his faith to these men and his allegiance, but even a wandering fool such as himself knew everyone had more plans than were outwardly spoken. He had seen it before a few times.
[/i]
There are two ways in life everything can go. Think about consequences and what doing bad will reflect on your future and vice versa. Karma is the mantra of life.
Draydis Quinn D`Anorre
Wolf, Commander Emerald Guard

Post by Draydis Quinn D`Anorre »

Dray only nodded at Thran as he was chastised by his brother. His eyes spoke volumes to Thrandil. He was clearly not pleased with the words that were spoken. It would be settled later when they were in private...where such words were much more appropriate. He wished that Thran, the supposed diplomat, had known that for himself. He wished that Thran had decided to not belittle Draydis in front of the others...especially since the warrior had previously been the sole commander of the Guard, and had voluntarily given up some of that command. He began to doubt his decision...

"Some confuse temper with passion...general."

With that, Draydis stood and followed the guard out. Thrandil would be talked to after the coronation was over. For now, his brother would hopefully realize that he had spoken out of turn. The rest would be settled later in private.

He held back and spoke quietly with Penth, using a tone that was much too quiet for the guard to hear. "We should speak about Raevyn in private...especially if she is here." The tone he used indicated it was somewhat urgent to talk...
Last edited by Draydis Quinn D`Anorre on Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raevyn: Serving billions and billions since Sam. 15.

DMD Member since 2005
Med

Post by Med »

Penth looked back at Draydis giving a silent nod and glanced at the others then back to the guardsman. His features spoke volumes of undersatanding and a knowing that there just might be going on. He had been there before.

Antos... killed by orcs. That had always been a little strange and this one seems to know some more. Best to find out before more things bite you, Penth.

The minstrel let it go with a nod knowing they would make time for such a thing. He knew such a path would come soon, perhaps sooner than he liked.
There are two ways in life everything can go. Think about consequences and what doing bad will reflect on your future and vice versa. Karma is the mantra of life.
Vanadius
Moderator & Coordinator Terra West

Post by Vanadius »

Skilled to this point. Locked and archived due to inactivity

Return to “Patrician's Ring Archive”